Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

A curiosity question from an old, old fashioned guy who isn't a computer wizard and has never learned all the intricacies of this website.

Instead of asking WOSgrad to individually PM everyone who doesn't Twitter but wants to know, is it possible to place the information at some location which can then be accessed and read by those who wish to do so? Is that possible within the parameters of how this site functions and in conformity with the rules?

6 minutes ago, Sobriquet said:

A curiosity question from an old, old fashioned guy who isn't a computer wizard and has never learned all the intricacies of this website.

Instead of asking WOSgrad to individually PM everyone who doesn't Twitter but wants to know, is it possible to place the information at some location which can then be accessed and read by those who wish to do so? Is that possible within the parameters of how this site functions and in conformity with the rules?

Sadly, no.  I don't mind sharing it privately so that curious folks know what is being discussed.  However, putting it in one location would put the information out in the open and, rightly so, the consensus is that it would not be appropriate to do so.

I read the replies on the tweet.  One appears to be from another BC player who says no one responded to that message.  Well, that's the issue and why this stuff still happens.  You all should've responded setting that person straight who sent it.  What is really sad is it is 2016 and this crap is going on and personally I think the WOS coach will stick to his game plan and rest his players once they are up comfortably.  He's to classy of a guy and to risk an injury proving a point when they've got winning another trophy as a goal, but boy that first qtr might be a rough one for the cardinals. The "atmosphere" is going to be electric.  Good thing they are a "disciplined" football team to take this whooping.  Anybody see what I did there?

I too would like to know what was said. I subbed at WOS for a brief time and I can say the kids at WOS are excellent young men and women. No one knows what these kids deal with on a daily basis when they leave the confines of the school. I'm sure BC has kids that deal with similar situations also. 

3 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

I too would like to know what was said. I subbed at WOS for a brief time and I can say the kids at WOS are excellent young men and women. No one knows what these kids deal with on a daily basis when they leave the confines of the school. I'm sure BC has kids that deal with similar situations also. 

Tried to pm you, it says you can't receive messages 

7 hours ago, td said:

Let's just hope that young man suits up Friday night. And the young man that he tweeted about gets to ask him about it on the field. I just wonder if he will have the courage to say it to his face. They know who you are. 

let's not encourage anything please.... one kid made a mistake.... let's not add fuel to the fire.... it is wrong and the other team members don't condone or feel the same.... let's hope for a straight up game on Friday.... without the hate on either side

6 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

What I would like to know is where are all those BC people who have been on this thread all week talking trash?. It's hard to defend something like that. This young man has just opened the can now. Mustangs will play smart, and now I'm saying a blow out is coming. This is too personal.

Right here... and we don't condone and the other members of this team do not approve of this kind of behavior.... it is not a representation of all BC..... let's not stoke the fire...there's enough hate in the world today... let the one who made the mistake have the opportunity to make it right.... 

16 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I read the replies on the tweet.  One appears to be from another BC player who says no one responded to that message.  Well, that's the issue and why this stuff still happens.  You all should've responded setting that person straight who sent it.  What is really sad is it is 2016 and this crap is going on and personally I think the WOS coach will stick to his game plan and rest his players once they are up comfortably.  He's to classy of a guy and to risk an injury proving a point when they've got winning another trophy as a goal, but boy that first qtr might be a rough one for the cardinals. The "atmosphere" is going to be electric.  Good thing they are a "disciplined" football team to take this whooping.  Anybody see what I did there?

unless you are aware of ALL the details and how these other members reacted you shouldn't assume anything.... there is a lot of leadership on that team and it will be dealt with appropriately and not tolerated... don't stoke the fire please... there's enough hate in today's world... give them the opportunity to make it right... unless yourself has never made a mistake? 

1 hour ago, bc#1fan said:

If anyone can let me know what was said too that would be great, I'm not social media user either. From what it seems it must not of been very sportsman like. Smh 

It's all on fb too !! At the end of the day it's just a game. Whatever kid would do something like that it's totally classless.