Manvel 35 Crosby 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The man said we would lose three district games BG. . . . I'm still trying figure out my response to that. 

Read again.  Y'all are likely to lose TWO!  finishing 7-3.  I know they teach simple math in Crosby...  1 nondistrict loss, yesterday.  2 district losses.  Equals 3 losses.  Stay with me, again...

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

What does it matter to you what kind of ax I have to grind with a poster...  I asked a question and it was obvious why you didn't answer and it wasn't because it was dumb. I just supplied facts why I feel that way, even when you doubted that I've seen these teams. Lol.  You killing me...  Lol

I didnt answer cause it was dumb. Go out and actually watch other teams live, you're too used to the football played around here, no doubt in my mind if lined up last year healthy on both sides Crosby > WB. You do know who WB HC is right and where he came from right?  You aint supplying nothing but your bias of Crosby and one of their posters, you stated in an earlier post you were planning on going after that person since last week. I honestly can't take anymore of your posts on this particular thread seriously. What you need to do is hash out any problems you got with that person. ;)

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

The snap over the head on the punt for the Manvel TD, missed fumble recovery on about the Manvel 10, and the Preston big play bubble screen were the differences in the game.  Coogs showed a lot of grit and toughness in the 2nd half.  They sure won't face another defense like that in district and they have a blueprint now for the playoffs.  With Manvel I think their weakness is their O line, other than that, they have some freaks.  I honestly thought it was going to get out of hand, but they showed me something last night. Side note, I was just thinking to myself if #19 could play safety and move #1 back to corner and keep #4 at the other corner. 

#5 Harper should move to corner. He missed a lot of tackles last night

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Read again.  Y'all are likely to lose TWO!  finishing 7-3.  I know they teach simple math in Crosby...  1 nondistrict loss, yesterday.  2 district losses.  Equals 3 losses.  Stay with me, again...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Understood but I think New Candy, Dayton (big rivalry game), and the Ant Mound will push y'all and have the capabilities to year y'all by double digits in any given night....

4 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

#5 Harper should move to corner. He missed a lot of tackles last night

I think they can do a little something different, but they've spent hours coaching the kids so hopefully they know.  I just love the way #4 attaked the ball when he was playing corner.  I thought #30 made some nice plays last night.  That number 21 for Manvel was as quick as they come.

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So you didn't say Crosby would lose a few games in district, "But what do I know?"? 

47 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think if Crosby can play defense like this in a nightly basis we're going to be awful tough to beat. Still have some things to clean up but I'm even more excited about the season after what I saw last night: 

This is the hidden content, please

Defense do have a chance to be really good.  Hopefully they can clean a couple of things up.  Start week 3 healthy and don't look back.  Now they have some film to study from this year when they meet some quality teams in the playoffs.

I always have respect for teams who play above their head in preseason. I even caught myself pulling for Crosby to win. Nothing to be bothered with. Just good competition to get ready for the playoffs. Gotta be happy with the higher level of play. Exposes what you need to work on. Nothing wrong with that.

3 minutes ago, COUCH TATER said:

Looking at the box scores I didn't see Carlos Grace's name in rushing attempts. It did show he caught one pass. Did he run the ball? What's up?

He had probably as many "attempts" as Williams did.  Neither back had a chance with the d-line and linebackers Manvel was sending. 

On August 27, 2016 at 9:00 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

The margin of victory wasn't that far off.  Stay with me...  I predicted a 4 TD loss.  They beat y'all by 2.

So losing by 14 thats what y'all call a close game aye? So you've created a double bind either the Cougars "Barely lost" by 14 because you know 14 and 0 aren't that far off or conversely you can't do math because of the crack rocks and it wasn't anywhere near what you predicted. 

4 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

So losing by 14 thats what y'all call a close game aye? So you've created a double bind either the Cougars "Barely lost" by 14 because you know 14 and 0 aren't that far off or conversely you can't do math because of the crack rocks and it wasn't anywhere near what you predicted. 

Typical that a Crosby person brings up drugs....  'crack' at that...  Smh.  Isn't that where the bath salts run amuck.