WOS vs Nederland

tennisbc

28 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Does anyone know anything about the kid that transferred last year from Houston Pasadena? This should be his breakout year as a receiver.  

I personally haven't seen him this year but he is a hell of an athlete I know...I will update after Friday,if kjdad would come back he would tell you what's happening.

18 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

I personally haven't seen him this year but he is a hell of an athlete I know...I will update after Friday,if kjdad would come back he would tell you what's happening.

Yes, I heard he was a very good football player, I went on to Maxpreps and I did not see his name on the roster. I thought his last name was Williams but I could be wrong about that. Yea what’s up with Mr. Miller we need his expertise, I hope he come back soon. :)

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Let me get this straight, people expect Ned to get blown out by a team two classes below them but still expect them to compete for a district championship in 22-5A? No wonder there's threads started about what it takes to get respect. 

+1. :)

7 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Let me get this straight, people expect Ned to get blown out by a team two classes below them but still expect them to compete for a district championship in 22-5A? No wonder there's threads started about what it takes to get respect. 

This is about how good WOS is this year.  Most district contenders would be lumped into this category?

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

So you think WOS could actually stay on the field with PAM? What do you mean "most district contenders would be lumped into this category"?

Um yes they would stay on the field and possibly win. Even buddy garrity would have to agree with me here. If he doesn't then he is to much of a homer lol

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

Um yes they would stay on the field and possibly win. Even buddy garrity would have to agree with me here. If he doesn't then he is to much of a homer lol

WOS played one good 5A team with solid athletes last year, they were down 35-7 with 5 minutes left in the game. They had 18 total rushing yards as a team and Dallas only had 185 passing yards on 43 attempts to go with 4 picks. PAM is even bigger and faster than Foster with more highly rated players, what's you're reasoning for thinking they might possibly win other than the usual ". . . it's WOS, they always have a chance" response.

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Just a curious question here. Would you give Refugio or Bremond a shot at beating WOS? I believe they are ranked 1 & 2 in class 2A which is a couple divisions lower.

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

41 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I think that good 5A team was better than just good 

Foster lost by one score to George Ranch and were knocked out of the playoffs by Temple who played GR well the following week.  I would say they were one of the top 6 5A schools in the state last year.