Enterprise Top 15 Preseason Football Poll

hsforlife89

2 minutes ago, hsforlife89 said:

Thoughts?

This is the hidden content, please

My thought is I am tired of slideshows!  Why can't a website just provide a list with possible some justification and just call it day?  Everything has to be a dang slideshow no matter what site your on!  Ok, I'm off my soapbox.  

21 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

You was crying opening day of two a days to Gabe cause PAM didn't have a story in the PA news your hometown paper lmao! 

difference here smart guy PORT ARHTUR has it's own team and supposedly own newspaper...why does Beaumont Enterprise need to support a Port Arthur team??? it's not the Beaumont Titans....as far as your little MC...how aboutget your own paper...Nederland sun or something.

16 hours ago, pakronos said:

difference here smart guy PORT ARHTUR has it's own team and supposedly own newspaper...why does Beaumont Enterprise need to support a Port Arthur team??? it's not the Beaumont Titans....as far as your little MC...how aboutget your own paper...Nederland sun or something.

Actually we do have our own paper not so smart guy... Lmao. See how much you know. Why don't you go find some more stuff to cry about.  And you can't even spell your own town, I blame that on PA education and teachers.

17 hours ago, liltex said:

Liberty Co folk quit the Surprize after the non coverage of Dayt in dist 22-4a smacking everybody around in 2006-07 to the tune of 521 pts scored/77 pts allowed/5 skunks in 14 dist games over 2 yrs

I remember y'all beat us 55-0 in 2006, then 2007 when we played was one of the best games I've ever watched!