WOS vs Silsbee

Gasilla

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

WO-S is the heavy favorite. That's a fact, no sarcasm.

Score might be a tad sarcastic, I'll give you that.

That kind of score prediction and sarcasm does not blend well with the Tiger stripes. 

Thanks for the bulletin board material. 

23 minutes ago, MBaller#1 said:

Love to wo-s vs Manvel or Katy for that matter would be a great measuring stick for the mustangs 

Dude...don't wish that on WO-S. It would be interesting to see a short controlled scrimmage against teams like that, but don't fool yourself. WO-S has no business playing teams with that many players in a real game. 

3 minutes ago, griff said:

Dude...don't wish that on WO-S. It would be interesting to see a short controlled scrimmage against teams like that, but don't fool yourself. WO-S has no business playing teams with that many players in a real game. 

Griff I think that poster was really joking, but there's some in that fanbase that really think WOS can beat those caliber teams. Is what it is, I spoke on it last year and the year prior to that but was deemed "a hater", oh well. 

20 hours ago, Cactus said:

Bring your money bag..I take that bet from you. I smell crow cooking 

I bet a well done crow wing Silsbee won't beat Newton 3 to 4 TDs .. Really early to be casting points but from what I see returning for Newton they should be a very good team this year.