Obama, One of The Greatest Presidents

BLUEDOVE3

The article stated on the first page that it was assessing racist tweets as the basis for their list. But all of the captions under the states listed the number of KKK organizations in that state as the reason for the position on the list. I'm not sure the author has the slightest clue for his ridiculous conclusions.

If the criteria is indeed racist tweets, I would love to know the criteria that constitutes a racist tweet versus a non-racist tweet. I would love to question that panel of geniuses who think they can categorize the tweets.

The only reason everything goes to race is because we have had our first black president. He has done a terrible job bringing harmony to the races. In fact, he has driven the biggest wedge all by himself. Ever since he brought in the cop and professor for some suds, he has proven that he is in fact a racist himself. The cop was doing his job but Obama thought it was racially motivated. Give me a break. He has done nothing for the black people at all.....especially his Obamacare. What a joke.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

The only reason everything goes to race is because we have had our first black president. He has done a terrible job bringing harmony to the races. In fact, he has driven the biggest wedge all by himself. Ever since he brought in the cop and professor for some suds, he has proven that he is in fact a racist himself. The cop was doing his job but Obama thought it was racially motivated. Give me a break. He has done nothing for the black people at all.....especially his Obamacare. What a joke.

Sadly, this is true...he had a great opportunity and blew it.

Of course, he has always be an agitator, and many of us knew he wouldn't stop just because he became President.

19 hours ago, baddog said:

Bringing harmony to the races starts at home, my family can't be controlled by politicians. My kids are all in. Don't need the president for that job. Also don't need teachers to discipline my kids. They are disciplined.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Bringing harmony to the races starts at home, my family can't be controlled by politicians. My kids are all in. Don't need the president for that job. Also don't need teachers to discipline my kids. They are disciplined.

Exactly, so why did Obama get involved in a simple city police action? It made national news and made the cop look bad. That was the start of the anti-cop movement.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Exactly, so why did Obama get involved in a simple city police action? It made national news and made the cop look bad. That was the start of the anti-cop movement.

I really dont know about obama's actions on the cop situation. 

But my family is in compliance. Thats where it all starts. They like all good people and races. And i emphasize good.

42 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I really dont know about obama's actions on the cop situation. 

But my family is in compliance. Thats where it all starts. They like all good people and races. And i emphasize good.

Why don't you know about Obama's actions on the cop situation?  You seem pretty well versed and are willing to comment on all of the other controversial issues.

14 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Ok, just wondering.  Sounds like you have raised some good kids.  Something to be proud of.

Yes, good for Tobie. My mom raised good kids too, but it didn't stop me from getting paddled at school. They didn't put up with anything. Nowadays they could have charges brought against them. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Hipocrite?

While many in this country (veterans, active military, families, etc) are offended by Kaepernick's very public statement against America and the flag, Obama defends his right to hold that opinion:

Quote:

"When it comes to the flag and the national anthem and the meaning that holds for our men and women in uniform and those who fought for us that is a tough thing for them to get past," Obama said. "But I don't doubt his sincerity. 

I think he cares about some real, legitimate issues that have to be talked about. If nothing else, he's generated more conversation about issues that have to be talked about."

Obama said that Kaepernick's decision to sit out the national anthem before games was "messy," but 

it was "the way democracy works."

This is the hidden content, please

When LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling was illegally recorded making private comments, Obama also defended Sterling's right as an American to make such comments:

Quote:

Obama said that Sterling's comments were "unfortunate," but he would defend his right to "state an opinion or hold a belief that I disagree with."

LOL. Actually, that's not at all what Obama said:

Quote:I have confidence that NBA commissioner Adam Silver -- a good man -- will address this.

Obviously, the NBA is a league that is beloved by fans all across the country. It's got an awful lot of African-American players. It's steeped in African-American culture. And 

I suspect that the NBA is going to be deeply concerned in resolving this.

I will make just one larger comment about this. The United States continues to wrestle with the legacy of race, slavery and segregation. That's still there -- the vestiges of discrimination. We've made enormous strides, but you're going to continue to see this percolate up every so often. And I think that 

we just have to be clear and steady in denouncing it

, teaching our children differently, but also remaining hopeful that part of why some statements like this stand out so much is because there has been this shift in how we view ourselves.

This is the hidden content, please

Thank you, Mr. President. I would have gained a lot of respect for you had you been consistent in your moral stances. Instead you show your true colors yet again.

24 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Greatest POTUS....continuing to murder babies and allow terrorist into the country.  Am I confused on the definition of "GREATEST"?

There are some on here that are.  Have asked for reasons as to why they consider him as the "greatest", but have yet to see even one reason listed. That says about all we need to know.

On 8/18/2016 at 11:29 AM, BS Wildcats said:
2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Two Obama FACTS . He will be President Obama for the rest of his life and will get paid by the united states government for life also. He will not be posting on setx sports and may play all the golf that he desires.

Gerald Ford played golf, if you could call it that, but it didn't make him a great president.....and I will refer to him as Mr. Obama.