Obama, One of The Greatest Presidents

BLUEDOVE3

On 8/18/2016 at 6:46 PM, baddog said:

Nagin was and is just what you suggested. However, the president is not responsible for evacuations. You should get all your info from the Weather Channel, local news stations, your mayor and governor. The last two failed miserably at leadership during a catastrophe. I know you want so hard to blame this on Bush, but Nagin was responsible for the deaths during Katrina, and the governor. The federal government comes in after the storm to supply housing, medical assistance, and basic supplies such as water and ice. Bush did his part, where is Obama? I know, you won't question the chosen one. It wouldn't fit.

He's coming in tommorrow after the storm like you just suggested

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Chris Christie praised him in hurricane Sandy. Obama must not care about cajun people 

Superstorm (mainstream media term for strong wind not strong enough to be classified as a hurricane) Sandy happened right before an election, thus his quick and caring response.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Chris Christie praised him in hurricane Sandy. Obama must not care about cajun people 

Why wouldn't he?  He showed up and expressed/demonstrated concern for the people of New Jersey and I am guessing that Mr. Christie thought that praise might help him in his subsequent political endeavors.  Don't you think it is interesting that Mr. Christie had no problem with "diverting resources" for a Presidential visit while the governor of Louisiana did?  Wonder why Mr. Christie didn't ask him to "stay away" as the Louisiana Governor "allegedly" did?

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yes, he is. Haters are going to hate.

Big Girl-  Would you please list just 5 or 6 accomplishments of Mr. Obama that will contribute to him being regarded as one of the best Presidents ever?  ( and let me give you a small clue that, by asking you this question, it does not make me a hater or racist)

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl-  Would you please list just 5 or 6 accomplishments of Mr. Obama that will contribute to him being regarded as one of the best Presidents ever?  ( and let me give you a small clue that, by asking you this question, it does not make me a hater or racist)

Can't do it, and they will say you are absolutely a racist.  No one can disagree with Mr. Obama without out being a racist.

11 hours ago, stevenash said:

I'll start.  The National Debt under Obama is greater than every other President in US history combined.  That's a hell of an accomplishment!

*edit- my bad, I forgot we don't know the difference between deficit and debt. 

From the article:   Bottom Line: It's not fair to blame the debt situation on Obama, singularly because the debt numerically went up more than it did under Bush. Bush inherited a booming economy at the time of his , inaugurationbut his handling of many events left the country absolutely devastated; Hurricane Katrina, 9/11 (two unnecessary wars), and the looming recession.  

The stock market had three consecutive losing years which were 2000,2001, 2002.  Only time in recent history with 3 consecutive losing years.  Mr. Bush entered office in January 2001, and the recession "Officially" began within a few weeks.  Therefore, it is quite a stretch to suggest that Mr. Bush inherited a "booming economy".  If you want to claim that the Obama debt had its seeds planted by Mr. Bush, then you must also agree that the three consecutive negative years in the stock market and the "looming" recession of 2001 had their seeds planted by Bill Clinton.

11 minutes ago, stevenash said:

From the article:   Bottom Line: It's not fair to blame the debt situation on Obama, singularly because the debt numerically went up more than it did under Bush. Bush inherited a booming economy at the time of his , inaugurationbut his handling of many events left the country absolutely devastated; Hurricane Katrina, 9/11 (two unnecessary wars), and the looming recession.  

The stock market had three consecutive losing years which were 2000,2001, 2002.  Only time in recent history with 3 consecutive losing years.  Mr. Bush entered office in January 2001, and the recession "Officially" began within a few weeks.  Therefore, it is quite a stretch to suggest that Mr. Bush inherited a "booming economy".  If you want to claim that the Obama debt had its seeds planted by Mr. Bush, then you must also agree that the three consecutive negative years in the stock market and the "looming" recession of 2001 had their seeds planted by Bill Clinton.

Won't be seen that way by the libtards.  The events of 9/11 would have hurt the economy no matter who was potus.  It just happened to be W.  All the failures of Obama will be pointed to W, even though he had eight years to get it right.  W just caught in middle.  Most will want to call Mr. Obama one of the greatest because he was the first black potus, that is laughable.

Again, not a single accomplishment listed from BG as to why he is one of the greatest.  Can't be done.

14 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Mr. Bush is responsible for Mr Obama's presidency. Things were so bad that a black man named Barrack could win an election. None of the black republicans have never even came close. A black man voting Republican is like chickens votong for the colonel

And that's a sad reflection on our state of affairs.  Supposedly, folks like you are  supposed to represent objectivity and equality for all.  Your statement merely proves that you are swayed by skin color and you will teach your offspring (knowingly or unknowingly) that such an approach is the right one.  Addtionally, the election of Mr. Obama provides an indicator that things in this country are not as racist as you portray them to be.

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And that's a sad reflection on our state of affairs.  Supposedly, folks like you are  supposed to represent objectivity and equality for all.  Your statement merely proves that you are swayed by skin color and you will teach your offspring (knowingly or unknowingly) that such an approach is the right one.  Addtionally, the election of Mr. Obama provides an indicator that things in this country are not as racist as you portray them to be.

Because of racist statements that Republicans make about blacks everyday