Obama, One of The Greatest Presidents

BLUEDOVE3

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

Two Obama FACTS . He will be President Obama for the rest of his life and will get paid by the united states government for life also. He will not be posting on setx sports and may play all the golf that he desires.

Fact: 1 + 1 = 2.

Fact: 2 + 2 = 4.

I can also state facts that add nothing to the current discussion. What point are you trying to make when you repeatedly state these facts? Or do you even have a point?

44 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Obama won two elections. Showed his taxes and birth certificate.

This makes him one of the greatest, which is the title of this thread.  Can any of the left leaners on here give a reason why he is one of the greatest?  This question has been asked more than once, and we have yet to see it answered.

13 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

This makes him one of the greatest, which is the title of this thread.  Can any of the left leaners on here give a reason why he is one of the greatest?  This question has been asked more than once, and we have yet to see it answered.

The very first post from bluedove taken from gq magazine. I personally liked Bill Clinton better, more jobs because he reached across the aisle and b-slapped pubs

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

Obama won two elections. Showed his taxes and birth certificate.

Another stat irrelevant to the topic. Or is it you are trying to say that by showing his taxes and begrudgingly showing a birth certificate qualifies him as one of the greatest presidents ever? Is this what you are using as qualifying arguments?

And did you forget to remind us that Obama will be receiving tax payer money for life? Of course, way too many in this country undeservedly receive lifetime stipends also.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I will try not to offer negative comments against the Bush family, they have gained some respect for me for their stance on Trump, esp. HW. No lesser of two evils for them

HW has not made up his mind yet. Please read entire articles instead of scanning headlines. Thank you.

On September 10, 2016 at 7:52 AM, new tobie said:

The very first post from bluedove taken from gq magazine. I personally liked Bill Clinton better, more jobs because he reached across the aisle and b-slapped pubs

Out of the 2 current candidates, which one would be more likely to get deals done by "reaching across the aisle?"