Obama, One of The Greatest Presidents

BLUEDOVE3

12 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Because of racist statements that Republicans make about blacks everyday

That's a stretch and you know it is.   If you want to, you can interpret ( and interpret is the key word) anything said by anyone as somehow having a racial undertone.  What is your opinion of the great respect and reverence Mrs. Clinton has uttered in regard to Senator Robert Byrd , former KKK member? (

This is the hidden content, please
)When Mr. Obama won the primary in South Carolina ( in pursuit of his partys nomination), Bill Clinton stated that was to be expected because Jesse Jackson had won there 20 years earlier.  I am very confident that, if Mr. Romney or Mr. McCain had made that statement, you would be able to vividly remember it and it would have offended the heck out of you.  I am also pretty confident that since it was stated by Mr. Clinton, you do not even remember it and you did not find it offensive in any way.

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I don't think he was referring to you

I'm not sure what you are trying to convey here? Please elaborate.

nappyroots made the statement that Republicans make racist statements everyday. I replied that I get called a racist everyday. Then westend1 asked if someone actually called me a racist. I replied on a daily basis. So I'm not sure who your statement is referring to.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Typical lefty comment. Everything the right says has racial overtones, but until someone actually calls you a racist, the innuendo doesn't stick.

Huh?     It's a simple question.   I frankly don't believe that anybody is called a racist "daily", unless they frequent political websites.   I would respond to your lefty comment, but I am trying to tone it down.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Huh?     It's a simple question.   I frankly don't believe that anybody is called a racist "daily", unless they frequent political websites.   I would respond to your lefty comment, but I am trying to tone it down.

There are millions of baseless racist accusations across this country on a daily basis. Considering I'm an angry old white guy, I'm the target of most of these allegations. I'd be shocked if anyone above a 6th grade education would dispute that.

The next time you hear a minority spouting about persecution (as presented on this forum practically daily), please reciprocate your questioning of me in the same way to that person. Ask them to provide proof of such inequitable treatment.

These days in this country the attitude that seems to be becoming most pervasive is that, with a few exceptions any caucasian( particularly Republicans) is a racist and he/she must "prove" or "demonstrate" that they are not.  When it comes to racism, the angry old white guy is now guilty until proven innocent. I have a serious problem with that attitude/assumption and will never submit to it.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

There are millions of baseless racist accusations across this country on a daily basis. Considering I'm an angry old white guy, I'm the target of most of these allegations. I'd be shocked if anyone above a 6th grade education would dispute that.

The next time you hear a minority spouting about persecution (as presented on this forum practically daily), please reciprocate your questioning of me in the same way to that person. Ask them to provide proof of such inequitable treatment.

So, nothing was directed at you personally, but instead to old white guys.   As I figured.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

So, nothing was directed at you personally, but instead to old white guys.   As I figured.

I have the accusations directed at me anytime I question a Liberal tenant. But I also follow the Liberal standard and count all indirect accusations also. As a Liberal I figured you would fully understand that.

And this is the whole issue I was referring to in my original response. For some reason Liberals never seem to qet questioned when they throw out the race card. But that standard gets thrown out the window when it's an old white guy.

33 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

with southeast texas being the worst part of texas

You couldn't find an article from a more reliable source like Huffington Post, Mother Jones or MSNBC?

I've lived in this area all of my life and have never met a single person in the KKK. I do have a few questions. How did the author compile this list...that is, what criteria was used to constitute a KKK organization? What is the membership of these organizations? How does this number compare to Black Lives Matter and Black Panthers?

The author seems to only be using the number of KKK chapters in a state to label it the most racist state in America without giving criteria, numbers or percentages. Do you really expect anyone to give any credence to such unprofessional journalism?

Which state has the most Black Lives Matter and Black Panthers organizations? Can we label that state the most White-hating state in America?

And where did you come up with Southeast Texas being the worst part of Texas? Can you produce any stats or did you just pull that out of your

So we are now  measuring and quantifying racism based on tweets during an election?  Very reliable methodology.  I would also like to know how you determined that SE Texas was the worst part of Texas?  Would your source be, once again, guys at work?  For someone who claims to be "above" the various televesion news organizations and more objective in his evaluations, your source and methodology for this inference needs to be reconsidered.