Baton Rouge

PhatMack19

Someone wrote this on my Facebook page and i agree wholeheartedly.

We need to demand changes in our justice system, and fix this problem. No one should attack law enforcement. No one. Inexcusable. The same can be said for the roving gangs of insecure, under-trained, mentally weak, lying, racist cops, who murder innocent civilians, daily. Without meaningful changes in our justice system, like proper training and weeding out cops that should never have had a gun and badge in the first place, this will never end. It's a two way street.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

We need to demand changes in our justice system, and fix this problem. No one should attack law enforcement. No one. Inexcusable. The same can be said for the roving gangs of insecure, under-trained, mentally weak, lying, racist cops, who murder innocent civilians, daily. Without meaningful changes in our justice system, like proper training and weeding out cops that should never have had a gun and badge in the first place, this will never end. It's a two way street.

Wow just wow 

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That is ridiculous 

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You honestly think there are roving gangs of cops that murder daily.  That is idiotic.  No wonder things will ever change with that way of thinking.  Are the gangs of cops as bad as the gangs of Chicago.  Now that is  where the murders are occurring daily.  So BG, you think cops kill innocent ppl daily for no reason.

27 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What color were the cops who were gunned down?

For me, my thoughts are with their families no matter their color.

25 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

You honestly think there are roving gangs of cops that murder daily.  That is idiotic.  No wonder things will ever change with that way of thinking.  Are the gangs of cops as bad as the gangs of Chicago.  Now that is  where the murders are occurring daily.  So BG, you think cops kill innocent ppl daily for no reason.

No one said all cops are bad. There are some cops that need to find a different occupation. I talked to a officer who said that when he was preparing to become a cop, he received triple the amount of training that cops now receive. So yes, I believe that some cops are ill prepared to handle the stress that accompanies being a cop. Some are scared and open fire when it is not always deemed necessary. I have a black friend that is a cop and I really feel like he should find another job. He is trigger happy. He tells my husband and me stories that are jaw dropping.. Our friends think that he is an egomaniac and have often said he must've been bullied as a child. I have another friend who is a cop and his stories are totally different. He said that he was taught to disable a person first; instead of, initially going for a kill shot. Once a person is down, they were taught not to "unload"on them. They don't kill people for resisting arrest or "mouthing off". They were taught not to kill fleeing suspects. He also said that some cops are just scared punks. I believe the "raving gang of cops" comment is a hyperbole added for effect

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No one said all cops are bad. There are some cops that need to find a different occupation. I talked to a officer who said that when he was preparing to become a cop, he received triple the amount of training that cops now receive. So yes, I believe that some cops are ill prepared to handle the stress that accompanies being a cop. Some are scared and open fire when it is not always deemed necessary. I have a black friend that is a cop and I really feel like he should find another job. He is trigger happy. He tells my husband and me stories that are jaw dropping.. Our friends think that he is an egomaniac and have often said he must've been bullied as a child. I have another friend who is a cop and his stories are totally different. He said that he was taught to disable a person first; instead of, initially going for a kill shot. Once a person is down, they were taught not to "unload"on them. They don't kill people for resisting arrest or "mouthing off". They were taught not to kill fleeing suspects. He also said that some cops are just scared punks.

Did not say you think all cops are bad.  I feel there are some that have no business being a cop, just the same as you.  But as for there being roving gangs of cops going around killing, now that is absurd, and that is what u wholeheartedly agreed with.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

There have been as many or more cops killed in these two ambush shootings than there have been black men unjustly murdered by police in the last two years.  The fact that you read a statement saying that it happens daily, and "whole heartedly agree with it", is a perfect example of the biggest problem that law enforcement faces right now.  You take statements like that at face value, despite the fact that statistics are readily available to dispute them. While no unjustified killing by police is acceptable, several hundred thousand police officers are under direct attack based on the actions of .001% of their ranks, and based on the skewed coverage of the actions of that .001%. Combine that with coverage of lawful actions by police that are portrayed falsely in the media as unlawful, and the appearance is that "roving gangs of insecure, undertrained, mentally weak, lying racist cops are murdering innocent people daily."  Police make tens of millions of police contacts with African American males a year, many of which occur when responding to calls about violent crimes. Despite these tens of millions of interactions, only 258 African Americans were killed by police last year, the overwhelming majority of which were unquestionably justified.  Sadly, the misinformation being given out by social media, as well as major media outlets, is causing hatred towards police officers, and a lack of respect and compliance.  Ironically, that disrespect and lack of compliance means more and more people are failing to follow directives, and even attacking officers, leading to many of these police shootings.  

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

No one said all cops are bad. There are some cops that need to find a different occupation. I talked to a officer who said that when he was preparing to become a cop, he received triple the amount of training that cops now receive. So yes, I believe that some cops are ill prepared to handle the stress that accompanies being a cop. Some are scared and open fire when it is not always deemed necessary. I have a black friend that is a cop and I really feel like he should find another job. He is trigger happy. He tells my husband and me stories that are jaw dropping.. Our friends think that he is an egomaniac and have often said he must've been bullied as a child. I have another friend who is a cop and his stories are totally different. He said that he was taught to disable a person first; instead of, initially going for a kill shot. Once a person is down, they were taught not to "unload"on them. They don't kill people for resisting arrest or "mouthing off". They were taught not to kill fleeing suspects. He also said that some cops are just scared punks. I believe the "raving gang of cops" comment is a hyperbole added for effect

The only effect statements like that are having is spreading lies that are inciting nut jobs into attacking innocent police officers.

18 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This won't stop until blacks start policing their own race.  When will a prominent black stand up and be a real leader? 

People don't realize that the kkk movement was eventually haulted by white Christians.  

That's a lie a straight up lie. The kkk in no way was haulted by white Christians are you serious. Many of the white Christians where kkk.

29 minutes ago, baddog said:

Forgive me and this tablet....not the greatest with tech.   Trying to quote Pam. And I don't like the comment ev n tho it some how got selected.  Pam u may wanna do some reading on ur history b4 u make such a statement.  So I guess all white Christians are bad and all cops are black killers and all blacks hate whites so on and so forth......try some higher thinking.  Do ur research.  

Fact: .race relations have become worse over the last several years.....     So the whites can't help u cause of underlying factors that still exist due to many things......the govt can't help u cause well they can't fix anything....so yes it is up to blacks to police their own race......what I don't understand is why hasn't a prominent black said anything about it?  I wanna see black protestors protesting the blm rally's, the black panther rally s, the black protestors against cops.   So on and so forth.

Protesting against cops is ridiculous and will only make it worse for that race.

I haven't posted on this website in close to two months cause it does no good and a waste of time.  Like talking to rocks.  

The truth can slap people in the face and they still can't see it.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This won't stop until blacks start policing their own race.  When will a prominent black stand up and be a real leader? 

People don't realize that the kkk movement was eventually haulted by white Christians.  

Will not happen.  Yobammy got this started with the " beer on the lawn" crap.