Minnesota man killed by cops

new tobie

24 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

What exactly does this have to do with Republicans? We don't even know what happened other than her Facebook post. 

By the way, of I am ever shot by anyone, please get off Facebook,  take your shirt off and apply pressure to as many wounds as you can....

If she moved to touch him she probably gets shot. Glad the bullets didnt hit that lil girl in the backseat. 

26 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

What exactly does this have to do with Republicans? We don't even know what happened other than her Facebook post. 

By the way, of I am ever shot by anyone, please get off Facebook,  take your shirt off and apply pressure to as many wounds as you can....

if she had moved she probably would have shot to, the 911 operator told her to keep her hands on the steering wheel 

This is the hidden content, please

14 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

the majority of cops are good cops, but when we don't do anything about the bad ones it causes problems

I agree with your statement.  But is the answer an allegation/suggestion/inference that this type of activity is commonplace in our society and looting, major demonstrations, and Federal investigations are the solution?  When you answer the question, please include a good sensible reason why we have done nothing about the murder of Kate Steinle.

When does this sort of injustice stop?? I can't  give my Sons any explanation on this particular tragedy. My advice is & always will be, Please Respect Authority. I don't have anything but my opinion on this 

incident, but it seems the couple didn't do anything to provoke the Officers. Just my opinion.  Prayers for our Communities & the Officers who "Police" them.

58 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I agree with your statement.  But is the answer an allegation/suggestion/inference that this type of activity is commonplace in our society and looting, major demonstrations, and Federal investigations are the solution?  When you answer the question, please include a good sensible reason why we have done nothing about the murder of Kate Steinle.

It's funny how life works. They passed a law after her shooting, called Kate's Law. The only similarity I found was that the shooting was an accident.

Hey tobie, since you seem to care so much about blacks being killed, why not post on their extermination in Africa. They are being massacred, enslaved, and the young women, some not even reaching puberty, are sex slaves. How about all the black slaves that were slaughtered in the Colliseum in Rome. No one had asked that it be destroyed and it is still a wonder of the world, visited by millions of tourists every year. No, let's concentrate our efforts on the one guy in Minnesota.......one guy. I guess black lives really don't matter...especially to you. Only depends on what color the person is taking it because that somehow gives you the feeling of leverage.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hey tobie, since you seem to care so much about blacks being killed, why not post on their extermination in Africa. They are being massacred, enslaved, and the young women, some not even reaching puberty, are sex slaves. How about all the black slaves that were slaughtered in the Colliseum in Rome. No one had asked that it be destroyed and it is still a wonder of the world, visited by millions of tourists every year. No, let's concentrate our efforts on the one guy in Minnesota.......one guy. I guess black lives really don't matter...especially to you. Only depends on what color the person is taking it because that somehow gives you the feeling of leverage.

I bet I can find a thread with you saying, " why yall bringing up slavery?" But thats another topic.