Minnesota man killed by cops

new tobie

5 hours ago, Bigcam2903 said:

When does this sort of injustice stop?? I can't  give my Sons any explanation on this particular tragedy. My advice is & always will be, Please Respect Authority. I don't have anything but my opinion on this 

incident, but it seems the couple didn't do anything to provoke the Officers. Just my opinion.  Prayers for our Communities & the Officers who "Police" them.

Chris Rock did a pretty funny skit a few years back that has probably been seen about 100 million times on how not to get shot by the police. While it is funny, the message is clear. 

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

crooked cops

A carry license = crooked cops?

That might make some kind of rational sense to someone but not me. 

What does having a concealed carry license have to do with this guy getting shot? Are you saying that if he didn't have a license, the officer would have been justified?

3 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

A carry license = crooked cops?

That might make some kind of rational sense to someone but not me. 

What does having a concealed carry license have to do with this guy getting shot? Are you saying that if he didn't have a license, the officer would have been justified?

im saying that a concealed carry didn't do him any good because the enemy was a cop

2 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

The problem at reviewing the MN video is that the video is almost meaningless. It shows nothing but a guy was shot and we know that without a video. 

Knowing almost nothing about what happened and people have already made a judgment which is ludicrous. 

this has dirty cop all over it

1 minute ago, new tobie said:

im saying that a concealed carry didn't do him any good because the enemy was a cop

Do you have a concealed carry? If so you went to the classes. The law clearly says that officers can disarm you. What part of a license gives a person the authority to reach for a weapon while speaking with an officer? 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Do you have a concealed carry? If so you went to the classes. The law clearly says that officers can disarm you. What part of a license gives a person the authority to reach for a weapon while speaking with an officer? 

What authority does a cop have to pull guns on Blacks? 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

The same as pulling them on anyone.  

NDN Nation, I thought she was pretty calm too. It's why I say she set him up.

She was calm because she didn't want to end up shot, that's not a surprise. Ppl react differently than others in threatening situations especially if you fear your own life is in danger. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

She was calm because she didn't want to end up shot, that's not a surprise. Ppl react differently than others in threatening situations especially if you fear your own life is in danger. 

True enough. Some people cry at funerals, some don't. The fact of her filming the whole thing just doesn't sit right with me.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

True enough. Some people cry at funerals, some don't. The fact of her filming the whole thing just doesn't sit right with me.

With these situations continuing to occur she did the right thing to film it, also I commend her staying as calm as she did with her child in the backseat during that situation. 

36 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

With these situations continuing to occur she did the right thing to film it, also I commend her staying as calm as she did with her child in the backseat during that situation. 

Sorry, I just can't picture myself filming the death of my significant other.

5 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If she didn't film it would be her word against a cop

There will still be character assassination IMO in both of these situations that have happened the past two days. Maybe I'll get surprised and be wrong on that, I highly doubt it though. #Merica

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

SO what? The issue is he was shot. 

Just making an observation. 

And yes that is exactly the issue. He was shot and he passed away. She posted a video of her loved one dying. For all to see. Where is the dignity in that? She didn't post the cop shooting him.

10 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If she didn't film it would be her word against a cop

You ever been pulled over by a cop? You ever filmed it?....NO....WHY?

Cops have dash cams and body cams. But hey, they are all situated so that the cop can kill someone and the evidence will be skewed. I guess black people never get off with a warning or simple citation. Taillight out.....you're a dead man. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?