22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

17 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Yes then you do understand my point

So you're saying you wouldn't underestimate someone in 21-5A getting another bi-district layup? Or you saying you expect 22-5A to be weaker so he'll be able to produce the same results? I think Baytown Lee will be a little better this year and that Babin could struggle to get to 3 district wins, maybe I'm giving the district too much credit though.

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

So you're saying you wouldn't underestimate someone in 21-5A getting another bi-district layup? Or you saying you expect 22-5A to be weaker so he'll be able to produce the same results? I think Baytown Lee will be a little better this year and that Babin could struggle to get to 3 district wins, maybe I'm giving the district too much credit though.

That would be a first.  LOL.  No, the district competition already got better by adding PAM.  Vidor, Lee and Lumberton will be fighting for the bottom three spots.  Maybe Ozen too since they still don't have a HC.

21 minutes ago, bigdog said:

That would be a first.  LOL.  No, the district competition already got better by adding PAM.  Vidor, Lee and Lumberton will be fighting for the bottom three spots.  Maybe Ozen too since they still don't have a HC.

You dont really believe that. :)

Swamp mutts. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I have a question for Injuns fans, well a certain few: if Png misses the playoffs but beats Ned will it be a successful season for yall? 

I know the thoughts of some fans on this subject, so I will try to avoid a battle...lol

If I had a choice of beating Nederland or making a deep playoff run, I would choose the playoff run.

Now for your specific question...It sure would take the sting off of missing the playoffs, but I would not consider it a successful season. Did GCM consider it a successful season?

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I know the thoughts of some fans on this subject, so I will try to avoid a battle...lol

If I had a choice of beating Nederland or making a deep playoff run, I would choose the playoff run.

Now for your specific question...It sure would take the sting off of missing the playoffs, but I would not consider it a successful season. Did GCM consider it a successful season?

No, no, no. Me and liltex sat right behind the parents of 2 of their star players at their last game versus Ozen in 2014 (season with the OT win vs Ned), the language we heard amongst other things led me to believe they wanted a coaching change before the 4th quarter started. :)

41 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Secretly monitoring until he finds out how PNG will be on D and what the QB is going to look like.  He's secretly hoping that PNG pounds the rock but knows deep down that's not going to happen.  Okay, I'll stop now!

Where's the fun in that? LOL With a injured RB, its going to be a long season for Stattrax. I'm sure Johnson will take off running a few times though.

8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Noone knows how their district will come out next season. We are starting a sophmore QB and alot of new people. We have a new stacked team athletically in PAM and Central is returning 10 of 11 defensive starters on the best D in district. I think as usual the DC could go through Nederland. PAM and Central will have a say in it though. PNG is a possibility for the playoffs and a DC contention. WHo will win your district this season?

30 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Noone knows how their district will come out next season. We are starting a sophmore QB and alot of new people. We have a new stacked team athletically in PAM and Central is returning 10 of 11 defensive starters on the best D in district. I think as usual the DC could go through Nederland. PAM and Central will have a say in it though. PNG is a possibility for the playoffs and a DC contention. WHo will win your district this season?

Unless one of the teams falters in a major way, the top 4 in alphabetical order should be Central, Nederland, PA-M and PN-G. 

21 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Unless one of the teams falters in a major way, the top 4 in alphabetical order should be Central, Nederland, PA-M and PN-G. 

Only major injuries will keep any of these 4 teams from making the playoffs, may it be an injury-free season. 

Central brings back basically their whole defense, a starter last yr at qb and a rb that got plenty of gametime, question for them is who will catch the passes & maybe OL. Memorial brings back a 3yr starter at QB, a backup qb who is electric, the WRs and a secondary that should be a no fly zone, question for them is who will tote the rock, the OL & the DL. Png brings back a rb, replaces their great qb from last yr with an electric soph qb more than likely, and a couple of WRs, and I know Lejune is back but is moving to LB, question for them will be the secondary and OL. Swamp mutts got Neumann, so there's that. 

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Question for BG, Would you stop rooting for PAM, if they lose to Ned, PNG, Lumberton, and Vidor? Make the playoffs as the 4th place team only to get beat by BH 56-0? Lol

Id be the newest Sabine Pass fan if that ever was to happen.  :)