22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

Its been a while since I have made a post. But my take is simple. PAM and Nederland fight it out for DC. Central and PN-G fight it out for 3 and 4. The rest fight it out to stay .500. PAM will have the most talent in the district, but Larry has the best staff and the 3rd best talent in the district. Central has the 2nd best talent but will be outcoached a few games.

So the scoop on PN-G is this. After we replace the coaches that leave, we will get back to work under the same offensive plan we use each year. O Line has some good talent coming up and I think we will see a better line than last year. QB situation will be Roschon. As long as he stays healthy he can gain some valuable experience for the next few years. The running back situation will be above average and possibly a upgrade from last year. The defense is making a few changes. LL to linebacker. Pray for good coaching to keep the kids in the right spots, if not it might be ugly. Defensively we are undersized and do not have a ton of speed. Discipline will be the key to the defenses success, which boils down to coaching. I think this group can take the coaching and hopefully it pays off in the end. McZeal will have the opportunity to be a big playmaker. For the football gurus that know the game, you understand that Giblin made the other recievers better last year since almost everyone rolled a safety on him. Hopefully Mczeal can be the same player this year that Giblin was the last few years. I have no idea about the kicking game, but I expect the norm. In the end I think we finish 3rd or 4th respectably. But the positives..... We have the best band, Indianettes, and cheerleaders around!!!!! I would not call it a rebuilding year since we have not been deep in a while, but in the end I think BF makes a quick playoff visit and exit, and keeps his job.  Losses to PAM Nederland... Central is a 50/50 IMO.

Where the heck is Buddy Garrity?

If I cant defend my pick ems title against him I will retire!!!!!

1 hour ago, Stattrax 7.1 said:

Its been a while since I have made a post. But my take is simple. PAM and Nederland fight it out for DC. Central and PN-G fight it out for 3 and 4. The rest fight it out to stay .500. PAM will have the most talent in the district, but Larry has the best staff and the 3rd best talent in the district. Central has the 2nd best talent but will be outcoached a few games.

So the scoop on PN-G is this. After we replace the coaches that leave, we will get back to work under the same offensive plan we use each year. O Line has some good talent coming up and I think we will see a better line than last year. QB situation will be Roschon. As long as he stays healthy he can gain some valuable experience for the next few years. The running back situation will be above average and possibly a upgrade from last year. The defense is making a few changes. LL to linebacker. Pray for good coaching to keep the kids in the right spots, if not it might be ugly. Defensively we are undersized and do not have a ton of speed. Discipline will be the key to the defenses success, which boils down to coaching. I think this group can take the coaching and hopefully it pays off in the end. McZeal will have the opportunity to be a big playmaker. For the football gurus that know the game, you understand that Giblin made the other recievers better last year since almost everyone rolled a safety on him. Hopefully Mczeal can be the same player this year that Giblin was the last few years. I have no idea about the kicking game, but I expect the norm. In the end I think we finish 3rd or 4th respectably. But the positives..... We have the best band, Indianettes, and cheerleaders around!!!!! I would not call it a rebuilding year since we have not been deep in a while, but in the end I think BF makes a quick playoff visit and exit, and keeps his job.  Losses to PAM Nederland... Central is a 50/50 IMO.

You won't find him much on here anymore.  He may be on Smokey these days...

On 5/21/2016 at 10:41 AM, Stattrax 7.1 said:

Your know what's crazy is this is what he has been waiting on all these years, his Titans in the same district with the other area schools, now he is not around to even discuss it with us.  I don't remember exactly what it was about but he got into it with an Administrator on here.  Soulja, call him and tell to come on back...

3 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Your know what's crazy is this is what he has been waiting on all these years, his Titans in the same district with the other area schools, now he is not around to even discuss it with us.  I don't remember exactly what it was about but he got into it with an Administrator on here.  Soulja, call him and tell to come on back...

Oh trust me I get to hear it everyday about his Titans

On 5/21/2016 at 10:09 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I cannot wait for football this year. Looking forward to a good season for the Indians and good luck to the rest of you all. I plan to make several trips from New Orleans to see my brother play this year. 

Welcome to the Site! We look forward to seeing RJ this season! If he's anything like his big brother, it should be an exciting year for the Indians.

35 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Bad news for the rest of 22-5a, Neumann isn't going anywhere anytime soon. :)

This is the hidden content, please

No one in the district are worried.  Except Nederland.  Because if he would've left, then the Port Arthur transfers AND the secret spring games would be brought to a halt.  

1. Port Neches-Groves Indians

2. Nederland Bulldogs

3. Beaumont Central Jaguars

4. Lumberton Raiders

5. Vidor Pirates could switch with PAM

6. Port Arthur Memorial Titans 

7. Beaumont Ozen Panthers - could switch with Livingston

8. Livingston Lions

9. Baytown Lee Ganders