UIL explains why attendance down from last year.

Why do any of you continue to banter with ozensfinished? No matter what WO-S achieves or ever will achieve in the future, he will never recognize it. He will always have a "but" and "what if" and multiple other excusology terms to negate what WO-S does. If WO-S was 16-0 and won every game 100-0 he would still knock the Mustangs. Stop expecting him to use honest reasoning. He is not capable of it. 

When your team is a regular loser, it's easier to just throw eggs at the winners. 

Let me guess WOS would've still beat Celina had Jack Dallas went down too right? Lol you guys are beyond stupid on here 

wow,  a lot of mouthing from a supporter of a team that has done nothing in football, and was supposed to dominate the district when they were created.  LOL.

I guess you have never seen Payton Robertson play.  But that is okay, you are making it very apparent that you are discussing things that you have no clue about, either here or in the basketball forum.  Thank goodness, it didn't come to that, but I know that WO-S would not have had to throw out 75% of its game plan if Jack would have gone down.  Heck, they even had wildcat backs who have thrown TD passes in the playoffs.

But since this is so irrelevant, not because it fails to meet the true test of relevance but rather that it completely blows up your weak arguments, you'll probably just holler "IRRELEVANT"...kind of like when kids resort to "YOUR MOMMA" when they are getting destroyed.

My advise to you is to...as you say it...carry on....to other subjects aside from WO-S/Celina and Central/Westbury as you are getting destroyed on both of them.

I would normally at this point remind you that Soulja owns you, but (sorry, Robert) I must amend that to let you know that the list of folks that own you tonight is LOOOOOOOOOOONG and distinguished!

Trust me, if Payton had to play, the outcome would have been no different. Kid would most likely started at many other schools. His father was the QB that started this whole WOS excellence thing to begin with.

Lol truth is WOS played no-one during it's path to the state tourney and gotta gift in the state championship game cause the QB landed on his arm wrong first drive of the game which the WOS defense had nothing to do with BTW. However WOS fans have a hard time of seeing it this way for obvious reasons. Not saying you guys wouldn't of won if the QB didn't get hurt cause as I stated before the game I thought it would've been close however WOS fans seem to believe it wouldn't of been a close game and for that reason I can't respect you guys football knowledge. Celina beat Argyle earlier in the season, so according to WOS fans logic you guys would've ran through both teams on the opposite side of the bracket then correct? Smh delusional a$$ fans

I wonder how many of those nobodies Ozen would have beaten???? since you cant remember/believe that WOS has ever beaten a team with as good of athletes or better than their own, I`ll enlighten your uninformed GLUTEUS MAXIMUS: ASK Chris Hunt from Jasper, one of the best running backs in the state & his talented teammates in 1986, Who had him so frustrated he was fighting with his own team mates & sent them packing??? WOS, ask Randy Simmons , the best running back in the state that same year, he and his quarterback & wide receivers were SUPPOSED to blow us away, just like Hunt, he & his teammates  were  thoroughly frustrated & left with a loss& we left with a state championship!!! ask Aldine McArthur , who came to WOS ranked #3 in the nation & left with a loss and their tail between their legs, by the way we went on to get our 2nd state championship.& FINISHED RANKED 9TH IN THE NATION BY USA TODAY. ask Lagrange & Mr. J.K. Dobbins , one the  and  best running backs in the state, and so was their other running back, 13-0, who totally dominated them ??? WOS !!!!!!! I could go on , BUT WHATS THE POINT, JEALOUS HYPOCRITES ARE NEVER CONVINCED BY FACTS. BY the way, you question other peoples` knowledge about football, WHAT COACHING JOB HAS YOUR EXTENSIVE FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE GOTTEN YOU???? MUSTANG NATION, WE KNOW BEYOND THE SHADOW OF ANY DOUBT WHO HAS THE BEST, MOST SUCCESSFUL FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN SOUTHEAST TX, IGNORE THIS SAD INDIVIDULAL, DONT EVEN DIGNIFY HIS POSTS WITH A RESPONSE

I wonder how many of those nobodies Ozen would have beaten???? since you cant remember/believe that WOS has ever beaten a team with as good of athletes or better than their own, I`ll enlighten your uninformed GLUTEUS MAXIMUS: ASK Chris Hunt from Jasper, one of the best running backs in the state & his talented teammates in 1986, Who had him so frustrated he was fighting with his own team mates & sent them packing??? WOS, ask Randy Simmons , the best running back in the state that same year, he and his quarterback & wide receivers were SUPPOSED to blow us away, just like Hunt, he & his teammates  were  thoroughly frustrated & left with a loss& we left with a state championship!!! ask Aldine McArthur , who came to WOS ranked #3 in the nation & left with a loss and their tail between their legs, by the way we went on to get our 2nd state championship.& FINISHED RANKED 9TH IN THE NATION BY USA TODAY. ask Lagrange & Mr. J.K. Dobbins , one the  and  best running backs in the state, and so was their other running back, 13-0, who totally dominated them ??? WOS !!!!!!! I could go on , BUT WHATS THE POINT, JEALOUS HYPOCRITES ARE NEVER CONVINCED BY FACTS. BY the way, you question other peoples` knowledge about football, WHAT COACHING JOB HAS YOUR EXTENSIVE FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE GOTTEN YOU???? MUSTANG NATION, WE KNOW BEYOND THE SHADOW OF ANY DOUBT WHO HAS THE BEST, MOST SUCCESSFUL FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN SOUTHEAST TX, IGNORE THIS SAD INDIVIDULAL, DONT EVEN DIGNIFY HIS POSTS WITH A RESPONSE

good post!

I'll at least give OF an attaboy that he did his homework watching the films, and yes I suspect the game would have been closer if the QB for Celina hadn't been injured, as he said.  I still think WOS wins.  Where I get crossways with him is the criticism of the WOS coach.  Man has to good of a record to be criticized over coverage in one game.  Especially if you keep in mind he has Asst's who oversee some aspects of the game.  And the Celina coach screwed the pooch not having a backup.  I felt sorry for the kid he put in.  Looked like a deer in the headlights.  No doubt he's  a good coach but that's inexcusable, and definitely a HC responsibility.

One thing OF did, he stirred up six pages of comments, and I got a feeling he enjoyed it to no end, as many of us that laughed our way through it did.

But as I stated on the Celina thread, a couple of years from now when folks are looking up SC, it'll say WOS 2015 4A Div-II and won't have one single footnote about anybody's QB being hurt.  GREAT JOB STANGS!

And what in the cornbread h*ll am i doing up this early on Christmas morning?   I ain't been Santa in @ 40 yrs.   Durn sandman don't like me.  Merry Christmas to all you guys!

Edited by REBgp
MERRY CHRISTMAS