UIL explains why attendance down from last year.

The truth, here is the truth: West Orange-Stark: 2015 UIL Conference 4A, Division II State Champions.  The only ones who seem to have a hard time dealing with that truth are the residents of the Excusoplex and....well...you.

And I STILL can't believe that Ozen knows you consider yourself their finest.  If you hear that sound below your feet, Clifton Ozen just puked.

Oh, and BTW, SOULJA STILL OWNS YOU!

*HUGE cool-aid smile*

Let me guess WOS would've still beat Celina had Jack Dallas went down too right? Lol you guys are beyond stupid on here 

I guess you have never seen Payton Robertson play.  But that is okay, you are making it very apparent that you are discussing things that you have no clue about, either here or in the basketball forum.  Thank goodness, it didn't come to that, but I know that WO-S would not have had to throw out 75% of its game plan if Jack would have gone down.  Heck, they even had wildcat backs who have thrown TD passes in the playoffs.

But since this is so irrelevant, not because it fails to meet the true test of relevance but rather that it completely blows up your weak arguments, you'll probably just holler "IRRELEVANT"...kind of like when kids resort to "YOUR MOMMA" when they are getting destroyed.

My advise to you is to...as you say it...carry on....to other subjects aside from WO-S/Celina and Central/Westbury as you are getting destroyed on both of them.

I would normally at this point remind you that Soulja owns you, but (sorry, Robert) I must amend that to let you know that the list of folks that own you tonight is LOOOOOOOOOOONG and distinguished!

Edited by WOSgrad

I guess you have never seen Payton Robertson play.  But that is okay, you are making it very apparent that you are discussing things that you have no clue about, either here or in the basketball forum.  Thank goodness, it didn't come to that, but I know that WO-S would not have had to throw out 75% of its game plan if Jack would have gone down.  Heck, they even had wildcat backs who have thrown TD passes in the playoffs.

But since this is so irrelevant, not because it fails to meet the true test of relevance but rather that it completely blows up your weak arguments, you'll probably just holler "IRRELEVANT"...kind of like when we kids resort to "YOUR MOMMA" when they are getting destroyed.

My advise to you is to...as you say it...carry on....to other subjects aside from WO-S/Celina and Central/Westbury as you are getting destroyed on both of them.

I would normally at this point remind you that Soulja owns you, but (sorry, Robert) I must amend that to let you know that the list of folks that own you tonight is LOOOOOOOOOOONG and distinguished!

Lol ok carry on being a delusional WOS fan that probably never played a sport in his life 

I thought area folks (certain folk) would be happy an area team won state since it hasnt happened in years and said program that won it had the best chance like 4 years straight. Nobody else other than Memorial in the Golden Triangle has sniffed state other than WOS the past few years. I mean damn be happy, good grief OF. Big difference in being a homer and a hater. Had to explain that to Smitty in the NS thread about something similar to this.  One oldhead and one youngin cant get it. Smh. 

I thought area folks (certain folk) would be happy an area team won state since it hasnt happened in years and said program that won it had the best chance like 4 years straight. Nobody else other than Memorial in the Golden Triangle has sniffed state other than WOS the past few years. I mean damn be happy, good grief OF. Big difference in being a homer and a hater. Had to explain that to Smitty in the NS thread about something similar to this.  One oldhead and one youngin cant get it. Smh. 

I was the first person on this site to congratulate WOS...so quickly do people call you a hater for calling out the obvious. But most of you guys are homers so I expect most of the responses I get from you. But anybody with true knowledge of football knows WOS played no-one during it's road to state, and had that QB not got hurt it's very likely WOS wouldn't have won that game. Now if calling things down the middle or playing devils advocate is hating them I'll be a hater the rest of my life. My problem is that WOS fans are not evening being remotely realistic in their analysis of this game no way in hell WOS beats Celina easily if the starting QB stays healthy and anybody that knows football would agree with me. But that explains why most of you on here don't agree with me, trust me I get it.

I was the first person on this site to congratulate WOS...so quickly do people call you a hater for calling out the obvious. But most of you guys are homers so I expect most of the responses I get from you. But anybody with true knowledge of football knows WOS played no-one during it's road to state, and had that QB not got hurt it's very likely WOS wouldn't have won that game. Now if calling things down the middle or playing devils advocate is hating them I'll be a hater the rest of my life. My problem is that WOS fans are not evening being remotely realistic in their analysis of this game no way in hell WOS beats Celina easily if the starting QB stays healthy and anybody that knows football would agree with me. But that explains why most of you on here don't agree with me, trust me I get it.

smh lol 

But since this is so irrelevant, not because it fails to meet the true test of relevance but rather that it completely blows up your weak arguments, you'll probably just holler "IRRELEVANT"...kind of like when kids resort to "YOUR MOMMA" when they are getting destroyed.

No problemo, carry on! *fills popcorn bowl*

I've refuted his "claims" with specifics that destroy his claims and the best he can come up with is "carry on" or "IRRELEVANT" or that he is the only here with any modicum of football knowledge and that anybody that dare challenge him is "delusional."

Here is the situation, he was running his mouth all last week about how WO-S would lose the big one and when that didn't happen on Friday. He got all hurt and decided to become an honorary resident of the Excusoplex and claim that he is showing his knowledge, but all he has been doing in this exercise is showing his rear end.

I'll close this post with words that are apparently like scratching a black board to his ears, but yet he, try as he might, cannot dispute the truth of:

WEST ORANGE-STARK MUSTANGS

2015 TEXAS CONFERENCE 4A, DIVISION II

STATE CHAMPIONS

That is all!.

Edited by WOSgrad

I've refuted his "claims" with specifics that destroy his claims and the best he can come up with is "carry on" or "IRRELEVANT" or that he is the only here with any modicum of football knowledge and that anybody that dare challenge him is "delusional."

Here is the situation, he was running his mouth all last week about how WO-S would lose the big one and when that didn't happen on Friday. He got all hurt and decided to become an honorary resident of the Excusoplex and claim that he is showing his knowledge, but all he has been doing in this exercise is showing his rear end.

I'll close this post with words that are apparently like scratching a black board to his ears, but yet he, try as he might, cannot dispute the truth of:

STATE CHAMPIONS

That is all!.

1. You came up with scenarios that weren't nowhere near the same as Celina's situation

2. Please show me where I said WOS would lose.

Keep making yourself look foolsh WOSgrad I'm enjoying this...

STATE CHAMPIONS

That is all!.

ran outta likes. +112%