UIL explains why attendance down from last year.

1. You came up with scenarios that weren't nowhere near the same as Celina's situation

2. Please show me where I said WOS would lose.

Keep making yourself look foolsh WOSgrad I'm enjoying this...

1.   You were gushing how Celina was "walking" on WO-S until their starter went out.  However, I showed that Knowles bailed Celina out to get them in the red zone.  The response...SILENCE.  You claimed that WO-S would have been doomed if Jack had gotten hurt.  I told you about Payton Robertson (you probably hadn't even bothered about finding out who the backup was or what kind of player he was).  That was met with one of your standard deviations of "YOUR MOMMA."  The my facts (not mere scenarios) have been dead on, the only one here amongst all who have posted who managed to miss the mark, and by a pretty wide margin, is you.  Perhaps you thought you had to save face because of:

2.  Didn't say you West Orange-Stark would lose?  Perhaps you forgot about this thread

Let's look at this little jewel you dropped on December 13th:

"Not hating on WOS you guys have had a great season but we know what happens when WOS play against a team with athletes thats just as good or better than them."

or this one

"Na because I've said this is the past and WOS fans took it as hate but you can't argue with facts. Navasota, Foster, Gilmer etc When WOS play athletes thats the same or better they ALWAYS lose"

or this one:

"WOS fans can't deal with the truth I see but it's all good I digress"

or this one:

"Lol most of the times when y'all lose in the playoffs y'all get embarrassed which means you didn't belong on the field with that. Lets take when you guys played navasota a few years back for example. 4 D-1 players in the secondary, Navasota threw the ball at will on you guys, and lets just be honest about this years state run...you guys haven't played a worthy opponent all season with the exception of Foster and well we know how that turned out. Just calling it how I see it."

Then there was this one on December 14th:

"but the truth is the truth when WOS plays teams the same caliber as them throughout the years they've ALWAYS came up short and Friday won't be any different. But I digress I'll be back to touch more on this Friday"

Then you claimed to have done a film study where you looked like you might be changing course, but then you couldn't help yourself and said this:

."the biggest advantage I think Celina will have is coaching over the years Coach T havent seemed to be able to make the proper adjustments"

But then Friday roles around and this happens:

WEST ORANGE-STARK MUSTANGS

2015 TEXAS CONFERENCE 4A, DIVISION II

STATE CHAMPIONS

Now you have to circle back and try to make yourself out not be the fool that you were exposed as by heading to Excuseville to go through every explanation of why West Orange-Stark won that game except for this one, that on Friday, December 18, 2015 that the better team won. 

Your refusal to do so leaves you as the only fool in this thread.

HAND OPEN...MIC DROPPED....PEACE!!!

1.   You were gushing how Celina was "walking" on WO-S until their starter went out.  However, I showed that Knowles bailed Celina out to get them in the red zone.  The response...SILENCE.  You claimed that WO-S would have been doomed if Jack had gotten hurt.  I told you about Payton Robertson (you probably hadn't even bothered about finding out who the backup was or what kind of player he was).  That was met with one of your standard deviations of "YOUR MOMMA."  The my facts (not mere scenarios) have been dead on, the only one here amongst all who have posted who managed to miss the mark, and by a pretty wide margin, is you.  Perhaps you thought you had to save face because of:

2.  Didn't say you West Orange-Stark would lose?  Perhaps you forgot about this thread

"Not hating on WOS you guys have had a great season but we know what happens when WOS play against a team with athletes thats just as good or better than them."

or this one

"Na because I've said this is the past and WOS fans took it as hate but you can't argue with facts. Navasota, Foster, Gilmer etc When WOS play athletes thats the same or better they ALWAYS lose"

or this one:

or this one:

"Lol most of the times when y'all lose in the playoffs y'all get embarrassed which means you didn't belong on the field with that. Lets take when you guys played navasota a few years back for example. 4 D-1 players in the secondary, Navasota threw the ball at will on you guys, and lets just be honest about this years state run...you guys haven't played a worthy opponent all season with the exception of Foster and well we know how that turned out. Just calling it how I see it."

"but the truth is the truth when WOS plays teams the same caliber as them throughout the years they've ALWAYS came up short and Friday won't be any different. But I digress I'll be back to touch more on this Friday"

Then you claimed to have done a film study where you looked like you might be changing course, but then you couldn't help yourself and said this:

."the biggest advantage I think Celina will have is coaching over the years Coach T havent seemed to be able to make the proper adjustments"

STATE CHAMPIONS

Now you have to circle back and try to make yourself out not be the fool that you were exposed as by heading to Excuseville to go through every explanation of why West Orange-Stark won that game except for this one, that on Friday, December 18, 2015 that the better team won. 

Yeah I'm convinced you're stupid...cause nothing here says that Celina would beat WOS I see how you cut off the part where I gave my analysis of the game after watching film of Celina and said that the game would be close cause WOS had better athletes nice try though...

Here's exactly what I said about the game....

"After studying film on Celina & WOS this game might be a lot closer than I once thought. WOS got the advantage with the speed #87 going to be a nightmare for Celina secondary. However Celina has got the advantage with the size up front and the RB #5 might be bigger than every player on WOS front 7 with the exception of #9...the biggest advantage I think Celina will have is coaching over the years Coach T havent seemed to be able to make the proper adjustments for example against nevasota he stayed in man coverage the entire game as Navasota continued to terrorize their secondary. Offensively & Defensively WOS gameplan always tends to be to out athlete the other team, however good thing in this game they have the better athletes. So we'll see!"

WOSgrad now please tell me where I said Celina would beat WOS...I'm still waiting.....

Here's exactly what I said about the game....

"After studying film on Celina & WOS this game might be a lot closer than I once thought. WOS got the advantage with the speed #87 going to be a nightmare for Celina secondary. However Celina has got the advantage with the size up front and the RB #5 might be bigger than every player on WOS front 7 with the exception of #9...the biggest advantage I think Celina will have is coaching over the years Coach T havent seemed to be able to make the proper adjustments for example against nevasota he stayed in man coverage the entire game as Navasota continued to terrorize their secondary. Offensively & Defensively WOS gameplan always tends to be to out athlete the other team, however good thing in this game they have the better athletes. So we'll see!"

WOSgrad now please tell me where I said Celina would beat WOS...I'm still waiting.....

you a dumb ass. seriously a dumb ass. My God. What the entire f**k is wrong with you? 

You know this is starting not to be any fun anymore as it is obvious I am in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. 

You said it, you know it. I showed it.  To come back when you are shown YOUR OWN WORDS and say you didn't say it makes you either dumber than a box of rocks or an unabashed liar, you can choose.

You promised that you would be back Friday to crow about it, these were your words:

Robert, wherever you are.  I am sorry to say this as I have taken joy in telling this Pear Orchard idiot that you own him.  However, quite frankly, my friend, it is not proving to be all that hard.

You know this is starting not to be any fun anymore as it is obvious I am in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. 

You said it, you know it. I showed it.  To come back when you are shown YOUR OWN WORDS and say you didn't say it makes you either dumber than a box of rocks or an unabashed liar, you can choose.

You promised that you would be back Friday to crow about it, these were your words:

Robert, wherever you are.  I am sorry to say this as I have taken joy in telling this Pear Orchard idiot that you own him.  However, quite frankly, my friend, it is not proving to be all that hard.

It was CLEAR that I was trolling WOS fans that was mad about my original post in the thread...which is why I gave my prediction after watching Celina. And I CLEARLY said that the game would be close. Now if you or Buddy can't comprehend that then idk what to tell you.

Edited by ozensfinest

Now, you go from "I didn't say it" to "I didn't mean it." 

What's next?  "I don't remember what I was thinking?"

Hey guys, Ronald Reagan lives!

I said it you got me there...but it was only to get under the skin of the WOS fans that was saying I was a hater. However in my prediction which is what I had been referring to this entire thread I said the game would be close and actually didn't predict a winner.

Edited by ozensfinest

I had to make myself some popcorn to read this one.  Todd is a very good attorney.  You aren't gonna win against him but by all means keep trying.  I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut and watch.  BTW... Mr. Garrity... didn't realize you were a regular on the statewide 6A board I used to be on years ago.  They had a nice thread congratulating WOS by the way for those who haven't been over there.  Even had some PM's from Arlington and Southlake Carroll folks congratulating us so North Texas isn't ALL bad lol.

Edited by Goblin

or this one

or this one:

or this one:

STATE CHAMPIONS

You dropped the bomb....  As in 

BOOM goes the dynamite...

Go right ahead *push Grad forward*