UIL explains why attendance down from last year.

Thats completely wrong about the 4AD2 game. We had right under 14k. Not sure where they got 7k from. We had more than 7k on WOS side!!!

i asked Stepp what the attendance was during the game it was close to 14K, maybe they only were looking on the home side after Celina fans started leaving 3rd qtr. 

Lol its ok kicker I understand most people have a hard time dealing with the truth so I feel your pain.

The truth, here is the truth: West Orange-Stark: 2015 UIL Conference 4A, Division II State Champions.  The only ones who seem to have a hard time dealing with that truth are the residents of the Excusoplex and....well...you.

And I STILL can't believe that Ozen knows you consider yourself their finest.  If you hear that sound below your feet, Clifton Ozen just puked.

Oh, and BTW, SOULJA STILL OWNS YOU!

The truth, here is the truth: West Orange-Stark: 2015 UIL Conference 4A, Division II State Champions.  The only ones who seem to have a hard time dealing with that truth are the residents of the Excusoplex and....well...you.

And I STILL can't believe that Ozen knows you consider yourself their finest.  If you hear that sound below your feet, Clifton Ozen just puked.

Oh, and BTW, SOULJA STILL OWNS YOU!

Lol truth is WOS played no-one during it's path to the state tourney and gotta gift in the state championship game cause the QB landed on his arm wrong first drive of the game which the WOS defense had nothing to do with BTW. However WOS fans have a hard time of seeing it this way for obvious reasons. Not saying you guys wouldn't of won if the QB didn't get hurt cause as I stated before the game I thought it would've been close however WOS fans seem to believe it wouldn't of been a close game and for that reason I can't respect you guys football knowledge. Celina beat Argyle earlier in the season, so according to WOS fans logic you guys would've ran through both teams on the opposite side of the bracket then correct? Smh delusional a$$ fans

Lol truth is WOS played no-one during it's path to the state tourney and gotta gift in the state championship game cause the QB landed on his arm wrong first drive of the game which the WOS defense had nothing to do with BTW. However WOS fans have a hard time of seeing it this way for obvious reasons. Not saying you guys wouldn't of won if the QB didn't get hurt cause as I stated before the game I thought it would've been close however WOS fans seem to believe it wouldn't of been a close game and for that reason I can't respect you guys football knowledge. Celina beat Argyle earlier in the season, so according to WOS fans logic you guys would've ran through both teams on the opposite side of the bracket then correct? Smh delusional a$$ fans

You don't watch much football do you. I honestly think Cuero would have gave Celina all they wanted. 

You don't watch much football do you. I honestly think Cuero would have gave Celina all they wanted. 

Lol I guess Wharton would've too since Wharton beat Cuero smhhhh try again. A team that lost 5 games in the regular season beating undefeated Celina imagine that lmaoooooooo

Edited by ozensfinest

Lol truthrlayed no-one during it's path to the state tourney and gotta gift in the state championship game cause the QB landed on his arm wrong first drive of the game which the WOS defense had nothing to do with BTW. However WOS fans have a hard time of seeing it this way for obvious reasons. Not saying you guys wouldn't of won if the QB didn't get hurt cause as I stated before the game I thought it would've been close however WOS fans seem to believe it wouldn't of been a close game and for that reason I can't respect you guys football knowledge. Celina beat Argyle earlier in the season, so according to WOS fans logic you guys would've ran through both teams on the opposite side of the bracket then correct? Smh delusional a$$ fans

Yeah i remember before the game you talking about Celina's QB being the difference maker.

Oh wait, nothing you said before the game actually happened.

wos defense was on his @$$ when he went down,the play lost 3 yards and he didn't trip,I give his this he did break a tackle but he was off balance from the hit and went down the wrong way.As far as not playing anyone,we didn't have to beat the ranked teams,lamarque,Giddings and such but we beat the teams that beat them soooo

Lol I guess Wharton would've too since Wharton beat Cuero smhhhh try again. A team that lost 5 games in the regular season beating undefeated Celina imagine that lmaoooooooo

the running back from Celina was supposed to kill us along with their oline,none of that happened either..them big boys get hit in the mouth every down they were wore out before the 1st quarter was over

the running back from Celina was supposed to kill us along with their oline,none of that happened either..them big boys get hit in the mouth every down they were wore out before the 1st quarter was over

Not hard to key in on the RB when there's no threat of the other team passing the ball due to the teams best player being hurt but carry on lol oh and not to mention he was a threat with his feet as well but touché 

Edited by ozensfinest

Not hard to key in on the RB when there's no threat of the other team passing the ball due to the teams best player being hurt but carry on lol oh and not to mention he was a threat with his feet as well but touché 

so the kid alone was worth more than 22 points against our defense,don't think so..besides that did u see wos controlling the clock after Dallas td in the 3rd...so yeah a one man team doesn't beat a good defense EVER

Edited by wo-s#1