West Orange-Stark 42 Bellville 3/Final

WOSgrad

I tell you what, the offense better not come out flat next week like tonight. It only gets harder. But, that Chaingang is NASTY!!!!! Awesome job defense keeping it close until the offense woke up. We needed a little scare like that to remind the kids that there aren't any "ugly girls at the dance" this time of year.

The playoffs make me nervous for real. Our team started off slow no particular reason why from what Bellville was doing, we made mistakes. I have to give the Brahmas credit they did study our pays well which helped them to cover our routes good enough in the first half. The Mustangs never got rattled, they just let their experience that they have had since pee wee league together, and now under the coaching staff and coach T.  helped them dominate the second half to win this game.

JD3 was cooking it up, and the running backs, receivers and man ole man that Chain Gang defense was amazing.  Congratulations Mustangs, please don’t start off slow next week. I yelled so much until my throat got sore, nothing a hot coco won’t cure.

Had to leave at half, family emergency, all it ok. This was a great wake up for the Stangs. We needed this type of game to help us prepare for the rest of the playoffs. Yes we made turnovers but the D kept us in the game until the second half. It takes four FULL quarters to win a game. Stangs will learn and be focused on who they will have to play next week. Glad no injuries on either side. Again the Stangs needed a game like this to put this into focus. Go STANGS!!!

It was so great game and scared a little at first halftime. When I saw offense struggle and fumble but I said no worries since defense will care of it so defense DID!! 

Those guys are not give up and hard fought to win the game! Keep believe and focus one a time game. 

By the way, KJMiller that I sat with him. It was great to see you. I would love to get sit with you again. 

Go Mustangs! Good night