Jasper vs Silsbee ***District Championship***

I think Jasper's game plan will be to have some more of those 6 minute drives. But, they MUST end in touchdowns because I don't like our chances in a shootout. I think our defense gets a couple of stops and our offense holds onto the ball long enough to get Jasper the win. It will be an exciting, classic game. I hope the fans on both sides come out to support the teams who have fought so hard this season.

Good ol days are back! I'll ride with Silsbee winning 44-38. Silsbee defense better figure out how to contain Williams.

You are picking Silsbee to win, but their defense better figure out how to contain Williams.  That is a very contradicting statement !!!!   Jasper is a total different team and playing on a different level from what SETX saw earlier in the year.  In my opinion this game want even be close because it seems like Jasper is getting better as the weeks progress.   I'm going with those Bulldogs from Jasper 42-14

You are picking Silsbee to win, but their defense better figure out how to contain Williams.  That is a very contradicting statement !!!!   Jasper is a total different team and playing on a different level from what SETX saw earlier in the year.  In my opinion this game want even be close because it seems like Jasper is getting better as the weeks progress.   I'm going with those Bulldogs from Jasper 42-14

Jasper has made a tremendous turn around and I applaud them for that, After WOS played them I didn't think they would make the playoffs. Tiger is one heck of a player, obviously. But, slow your roll on the "not even close" stuff. Jasper is better, but Silsbee was FAR better when we played them. Again, Jasper has improved, but not that much. Silsbee wins this one.

Jasper has made a tremendous turn around and I applaud them for that, After WOS played them I didn't think they would make the playoffs. Tiger is one heck of a player, obviously. But, slow your roll on the "not even close" stuff. Jasper is better, but Silsbee was FAR better when we played them. Again, Jasper has improved, but not that much. Silsbee wins this one.

Who is them?   Are you referring to WOS?  Keep in mind "Tiger" didn't play in that game, because he was still injured from week 1.  Not to mention several other key players, who are back and contributing to our success.   I also mentioned that Jasper is a total different team than SETX saw earlier in the year.   You are focusing on a game from earlier in the year and basing your opinions off one game (WOS).   

Who is them?   Are you referring to WOS?  Keep in mind "Tiger" didn't play in that game, because he was still injured from week 1.  Not to mention several other key players, who are back and contributing to our success.   I also mentioned that Jasper is a total different team than SETX saw earlier in the year.   You are focusing on a game from earlier in the year and basing your opinions off one game (WOS).   

You could have Tiger, a Bear and a dang Tyranosaurus Rex and still would have lost that game. lol

Jasper only beat bridge city because bc turn the ball over a few times silsbee is a pretty deep team not a lot if any players play both ways that has helped silsbee a whole lot compared to their prior years the Tigers have averaged about 40-45 points a game and bridge city could not stop silsbee last night if it wasn't for the refs silsbee could have put up 80 points on bc. Silsbee will be ready tigers win at home.

I do not know how long high school football has been playing in Texas or Southeast Texas. The Silsbee/Jasper rivalry started way back in 1921, that's 94 years of playing football against each other. Twice this rivalry has suspended play, one time for the war and one time because of a fight between the two towns. Why did they fight you ask, because they hated each other. This year Silsbee with a win will share the district championship and get the number one seed in the district. With a Jasper win they are undefeated district champions and number one seed, with a loss Jasper will share the district championship and a number two seed. Yeah, looks like another great story to be put in this rivalry book. Go Tigers!!!

Silsbee has thr best dual threat QB in the district and their defense will be ready for Jasper. Jasper fan is delusional to think Jasper wins by 28. Has he not seen Silsbee play? The Tigers will be up for thr challange. Bring on them dawgs!! 

Delusional???  "Tiger Williams" without a doubt is the best quarterback in this district.  I'm pretty sure all the other teams and their fans in this district will agree.   Jasper also has the best defense in this district as well.   Now what's you're point? 

Yes, I have seen Silsbee play this year and all do respect Silsbee has talent.  Jasper has talent as well, but I think Jasper is on a different level of play.

Jasper only beat bridge city because bc turn the ball over a few times silsbee is a pretty deep team not a lot if any players play both ways that has helped silsbee a whole lot compared to their prior years the Tigers have averaged about 40-45 points a game and bridge city could not stop silsbee last night if it wasn't for the refs silsbee could have put up 80 points on bc. Silsbee will be ready tigers win at home.

A win is a win !!!   Silsbee lost to Huffman and Jasper beat them with ease !!!!  Huffman was never in the game against Jasper and they literally cake walked Silsbee.  What's your point?    I can promise you they want average 40-45 points against the best defense (Jasper) in this district.   That's a fact !!!!   

BC is a very good team and I have much respect for their program.  I'm going out on a limb and say that BC had several players either injured or sick.  Honestly it was a shocker to hear that they lost to Silsbee.  I have much respect for Silsbee as well, but they want beat Jasper.   That's a fact !!!

Lord have mercy!! You must be drunk. 

Cakewalked Silsbee......one statement makes anything else you say mean nothing!  50-47 is no cakewalk in any book.

Cake walk- a score of 50-47 meaning they scored with ease !!!!  No defense !!!!   Point margin doesn't determine whether it was a cake walk win or not.  Its just a fact that Huffman beat Silsbee this year.  They can look back in their record books for 2015 and see a win for this particular game.

Edited by BLUETIC99

I'm going to go BadSanta in T minus 5 minutes. You Jasper fans must be full of that moonshine and pork skins. Dontre Thomas has over 1,000 yards rushing and we'll over 2,000 passing and about 35 total touchdowns if not more. I have seen Jasper play vs WOS and Huffman. Lots of talent but Silsbee is faster and deeper. I would suggest that Jasper fan bring a shirt and wear shoes to the Silsbee game or we will not let you in!!!

Edited by BADSANTA