Jasper vs Silsbee ***District Championship***

We can talk about best player in da DISTRICT Barbay play all his player n when district comes he b ready. His last to home games this kid rushed ten tds over 650yds. He live for da challenge. Cant talk about da team in his absent hes da MVP of district for a reason. Silbee up by 40 points n still playn all there first string not Barbay smart. Injurys been a big part n now we heathy. Tiger back n healthy n now u c it. Jasper 46-42

The english language is a beautiful thing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJOeCeGhRYDxYXHwdmT3t

The only cakewalks I've seen were WOS beating both teams in question. I'm just gonna sit here and eat my popcorn. My gut tells me Silsbee has this though but you never know when it comes to these two. Good luck and hope there are no injuries.

I don't know if many WOS fans would really consider that game a cakewalk even though the final score was a little lopsided.

The QB from Jasper Quentin "Tiger" Williams will be the best dual threat QB Silsbee has faced all year. He is only about 5'8, but he hard to tackle and extremely elusive. Silsbee Defense will have to figure out how to keep him in the pocket. He is also a very good passer as well. He the spark for Jasper as is D. THOMAS for Silsbee. The key to victory for Silsbee is as always, get off the field on 3rd down and win the turnover battle. 

hes my son n he gives credit were credit due. He think hes da better qb evan tho da injury held him out of wo game but he kno they embaressed silsbee last year n they want payback

Edited by JASPER TIGER

I don't know if many WOS fans would really consider that game a cakewalk even though the final score was a little lopsided.

I will not speak for my WOS-S family because some of us only speak BIG BLUE, think chain gang, and donkey stump our opponents (yep), however, some of us respect quality players that Silsbee seems to have also. Having said that WO-S made Silsbee a better team after beating them, just as Richmond Foster open our eyes to playing your hardest from the beginning of the game until the end. I know I am pulling for Silsbee to beat Jasper, and I will say this the more state championship trophies that are won for our SETEX region, the more we will be respected as a power house in our area. 

I will not speak for my WOS-S family because some of us only speak BIG BLUE, think chain gang, and donkey stump our opponents (yep), however, some of us respect quality players that Silsbee seems to have also. Having said that WO-S made Silsbee a better team after beating them, just as Richmond Foster open our eyes to playing your hardest from the beginning of the game until the end. I know I am pulling for Silsbee to beat Jasper, and I will say this the more state championship trophies that are won for our SETEX region, the more we will be respected as a power house in our area. 

I totally agree with this.  That was perhaps the best we played all year with an exception of maybe the last 10 minutes. Hopefully we are in better shape now to keep it up until the end.  Good luck to WOS from here on out.

The QB from Jasper Quentin "Tiger" Williams will be the best dual threat QB Silsbee has faced all year. He is only about 5'8, but heembarrassed silsbee on they field n they want paybacktackle and extremely elusive. Silsbee Defense will have to figure out how to keep him in the pocket. He is also a very good passer as well. He the spark for Jasper as is D. THOMAS for Silsbee. The key to victory for Silsbee is as always, get off the field on 3rd down and win the turnover battle. 

hes my son n he gives credit were credit due. He think hes da better qb evan tho da injury held him out of wo game but he kno they embaressed silsbee last year n they want payback

Have only seen them once BC made them pay time and again with big plays. But true, Jasper does have a bit of speed on both sides of the line.  I will be shocked if they were to shut Silsbee down.  Also, I will be surprised if Silsbee shuts Jasper down.

hey dat bc offense kids dont understand . A 4-3 deffense want stop it but they gt a lot of new faces n finally coming to get her but I think its da best in distric

Edited by JASPER TIGER

Logic would tell me Silsbee wins just because of our games vs Silsbee and Jasper with Silsbee giving us way more trouble.However, on top of this being a rivalry game, its for the district championship. That right there is what makes it a toss up at the momment. If you put a gun to my head, Id say Silsbee by 2+ scores.