Chicago Thugocracy...

smitty

Who would've thought something like this would happen in the State of Illinois?  Oh wait, that's where Al Capone hung out, another crook.  I think that's where O is from also.  Don't know that he's a crook, but he's "something".  Must be the water. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not the first child to be killed, and sadly, not the last.  Only thing that'll stop it, is not PC.  It's the way they stopped the notorious outlaws of the 30's, but now the law has its hand tied, as does our military.  As most of you know, we killed hundreds of thousands of innocent German & Japanese civilians of all ages.  Now if one is killed, our beloved Media is there welling & crying and Filming.  Must stop now due to severe indigestion.  

• 2 weeks later...

@CNN: Officials calling for calm about release of video showing the shooting of #LaquanMcDonald

This is the hidden content, please

@ShaunKing: Burger King came out publicly and stated that Chicago Police deleted their footage on the murder of #LaquanMcDonald

@ABC7Chicago: Police Officer Jason Van Dyke charged w/ 1st degree murder in #LaquanMcDonald death:

Gonna be another crazy night in Chicago tonight. 

Where are the protest by the BLM crowd and others after every weekend of violence in Chicago?  The answer is that it does not fit the agenda that they have chosen to rally behind.

its because its not shown by the mainstream media, get on social media and follow the right folks and you'll see it, right along with the All Lives Matter crowd too. 

@CNN: Officials calling for calm about release of video showing the shooting of #LaquanMcDonald

@ShaunKing: Burger King came out publicly and stated that Chicago Police deleted their footage on the murder of #LaquanMcDonald

@ABC7Chicago: Police Officer Jason Van Dyke charged w/ 1st degree murder in #LaquanMcDonald death:

Gonna be another crazy night in Chicago tonight. 

OK......from that video it appears the cop is correctly charged and made a huge and costly mistake. 

However, If that dude would of tried to stare me down like that, I would have B*TC*H slapped him and took the simple assault charge..... I have a lot of respect for that officer.

OK......from that video it appears the cop is correctly charged and made a huge and costly mistake. 

However, If that dude would of tried to stare me down like that, I would have B*TC*H slapped him and took the simple assault charge..... I have a lot of respect for that officer.

hippy I promise you I wish the cop would of stone cold stunner him.  Couldn't you say you thought ya life was in danger I mean. I'm sure both parties knew the cameras were rolling. 

What are these protesters trying to prove?  The cop, rightfully so has been charged with murder. Jmo.  Now the protesters are planning on disrupting Black Friday shopping.  They need to go back to their own business and leave the ones that had nothing to do with this alone.  Sounds like they could be arrested for disorderly conduct.

What are these protesters trying to prove?  The cop, rightfully so has been charged with murder. Jmo.  Now the protesters are planning on disrupting Black Friday shopping.  They need to go back to their own business and leave the ones that had nothing to do with this alone.  Sounds like they could be arrested for disorderly conduct.

thats nothing new, "boycotting" (or disrupting) Black Friday been going on for years, and the ones who say they will boycott be the main ones fighting over electronics in Walmart. I will be boycotting the boycott by working off my turkey shopping tonight and tomorrow. 

Cop was charged, now hopefully he'll get convicted. McDonald's mother was also awarded 5 million dollars back in April. Wish his great grandmother was still living. She raised him far more than anyone else from what i read, and would be a very comfortable lady right now. Sad ending to a sad life for that young man. The fathers of all races in this country have to do better.

@ABC7Chicago: Chicago gang founders 'appalled' by murder of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee, congressman says  

@ABC7: 27-yr-old arrested in execution-style murder of 9-yr-old Tyshawn Lee in Chicago