Would You Vote For A Moderate?

EnlightenedMessiah

Unfortunately I have:  Dole, McCain and Romney.  And you see where that got me.  A moderate couldn't even beat the worst President in history!  But, no -- I would not vote for a moderate in a primary.  As I've stated before, go to any library and show me all the books on "great moderates in history!"

Unfortunately I have:  Dole, McCain and Romney.  And you see where that got me.  A moderate couldn't even beat the worst President in history!  But, no -- I would not vote for a moderate in a primary.  As I've stated before, go to any library and show me all the books on "great moderates in history!"

I'm no political expert, but wasn't Reagan pretty moderate compared to the GOP hopefuls these days?

Yep he just threatens to cut off the billions we are giving them .

As of September 2014, the data shows disbursements from the United States to Mexico totaling $15.4 million, with $7.1 million going for democracy, human rights and governance, $4.4 million for environment, $2.9 million for economic development, $0.6 million for education and $0.5 million for program management.

That will build a wall around my back yard.  Where are you getting this "billions" number?

you seen no difference in Romney and Obama. We'll if I was a TRUE conservative I'll do anything voting wise to make sure a dem don't get the office..

Obama care = ROMNEYCARE .........there was no difference......they both supported abortion at some level.....both for gun control.......two sides of the same coin, just like the "two" parties.....there is no difference anymore........BOTH "parties" are authoritarian fascists who want nothing but to control your every move........a TRUE conservative will never sell out and support a moderate, because we know that moderate is just a nice, politically correct way to say liberal.......