Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

Hey everyone I cant believe its that time again already. I have a feeling there will be alot purplr at bulldog stadium Friday night  on the Crosby side so everyone act like adults lol

Don't worry, we're used to it. Crosby and Dayton have been sitting on each other's side during playoff games the last 29 combined years. 

Last year's  game was a 5 point win IN crosby , so we will see....

This game may be at home, but I think last year was a better opportunity for Ned to beat Crosby. 

You had a qb making his first start, three new ball carriers and and some first time starters in the receiving core. Now you get a qb making his 16th start, two experienced rbs and a scary receiving core with over half of the defense coming back. 

I expect Nederland to struggle with Crosby's speed, both foot speed and in tempo at which they play. I think Ned's defense will be under heavy fire all night. 

I don't know all the specifics of what the NED folks do.. I do know if they score they bark like dogs which is kinda odd to me... But I figure since I'm a Jefferson County taxpayer I should be able to rent the street out.... Possibility of a few going ruff ruff ruff and collecting a few bucks... My free vouchers are guaranteed to let you park on any road with the available spaces... 

*I'm putting this out there as a disclaimer. 

How would PNG fans feel if Crosby came to the Reservation, sat on their side and cheered for Nederland? I think there would be some discontent. 

PNG fans should realize what they're coming to do. They're going to come sit on Crosby's side during war and taunt us, don't be surprised if a Crosby fan or two fires a shot back. 

I also don't think Crosby fans will be out of line when they remind PNG fans who they're over there cheering for . . . several times. 

Make no mistake about it.... I'm sitting on the Crosby side and will be pulling for the Coogs... I can appreciate good football... BG it sounds like we might have to bring personal protection. Oh never mind, we got Biaplayer with us.... Kinda like bringing Andre the Giant to battle....

Make no mistake about it.... I'm sitting on the Crosby side and will be pulling for the Coogs... I can appreciate good football... BG it sounds like we might have to bring personal protection. Oh never mind, we got Biaplayer with us.... Kinda like bringing Andre the Giant to battle....

i'll be mingling with the P.A. folks on Ned side.