22-5A District Predictions 2015

Because Crosby pays the bills. Without Crosby banter this site would crumble and be boring. So when you see a Crosby fan you Trianglers might just want to tip your cap and say thanks. Thanks that this wonderful site allows you to play armchair QB from the cheap seats and tell a coach that knows his program inside and out how you could run it better... 

​This is comical.

Just another example of a poor representation of a school and it's community. Feel sorry for the other Crosby fans that have to put up with the like.

​This is comical.

Just another example of a poor representation of a school and it's community. Feel sorry for the other Crosby fans that have to put up with the like.

Just another poor example of an east Texas football fan that isn't witty or smart enough to match the like

Keep on going dude. Your just making yourself look worse and worse.

Ok DUDE I will. Since we're giving advice, why don't you get some "intestinal fortitude" (I'm sure you'll need to look those big words up) and quit kissing up. He called me out on a satirical comment of jest then tried to blight me, all I did was retort his comments with truth and a little derision. Now I'm sure you'll need a dictionary!!
Edited by #plusone

IMO Dist race more interesting this year.  Normally, it's Ned, PNG, Central and ????   With Ned in a rare down year, it seems to be Central & PNG, ???? and ????   So two spots up for grabs.  Possibles, Ned - just tradition & coaching, Ozen, Vidor, Ltown, all lots of returning starters.  Add in rivalry games that can go either way, Ned/PNG, Ozen/Central, Vidor/Central (whatever reason seems to be a great game each year), and I'll put Ltown/Vidor (Ltown really seems to get fired up for Vidor).  Throw in the two wild cards across the Trinity, and its Going to be a great season in 22-5A.

PS.  Now if I could figure a way to get Iola into 3A, Evadale will have a great year lol.  

IMO Dist race more interesting this year.  Normally, it's Ned, PNG, Central and ????   With Ned in a rare down year, it seems to be Central & PNG, ???? and ????   So two spots up for grabs.  Possibles, Ned - just tradition & coaching, Ozen, Vidor, Ltown, all lots of returning starters.  Add in rivalry games that can go either way, Ned/PNG, Ozen/Central, Vidor/Central (whatever reason seems to be a great game each year), and I'll put Ltown/Vidor (Ltown really seems to get fired up for Vidor).  Throw in the two wild cards across the Trinity, and its Going to be a great season in 22-5A.

PS.  Now if I could figure a way to get Iola into 3A, Evadale will have a great year lol.  

Good post and way to get back on topic. Some people just think personal attacks are all these forums are about when it's really all about football. Can't wait til kick off and good luck to whomever you root for. 

Tell your coach to call my coach after realignment next year and put us on the schedule.  

​from a general football fan perspective im kinda hoping for a Crosby vs Central 1st round matchup, athletes all over the field, only difference would be there is a better coaching staff west of the trinity. 

I'm pulling for two of the three out of Ned, Central and GCM to make the playoffs. That way, just in case Vidor makes the playoffs we can hopefully rematch it and quiet this board down about a loss 4 years ago. One of only two first round losses to come from a team east of the Trinity the last decade. 

It was Vidor's first playoff win in about 40 years and I told their fans it would be their only first round playoff win for at least the next 5 years. Crosby is averaging a shade under 50ppg against our 22-5A playoff opponents since then and I would love nothing more than to drop 50 on Vidor while Code Red makes me look  psychic. 

I'm pulling for two of the three out of Ned, Central and GCM to make the playoffs. That way, just in case Vidor makes the playoffs we can hopefully rematch it and quiet this board down about a loss 4 years ago. One of only two first round losses to come from a team east of the Trinity the last decade

It was Vidor's first playoff win in about 40 years and I told their fans it would be their only first round playoff win for at least the next 5 years. Crosby is averaging a shade under 50ppg against our 22-5A playoff opponents since then and I would love nothing more than to drop 50 on Vidor while Code Red makes me look  psychic. 

​The last 10 years?? Hmmmm... you might want to check that again.

Dayton is west of the Trinity. 2-0 against Ned, 2-0 against Ozen, 1-0 against PNG, 1-0 against Lumberton. 

Central in '05 and Vidor in '11 are the only team east of the Trinity to beat Crosby the last 10 years. 

And BOOM drops (4) 2014 trophies, the mic, and exits stage left........

Dayton is west of the Trinity. 2-0 against Ned, 2-0 against Ozen, 1-0 against PNG, 1-0 against Lumberton. 

Central in '05 and Vidor in '11 are the only team east of the Trinity to beat Crosby the last 10 years. 

​I totally misunderstood your post. I thought you were speaking of district vs. district, not just Crosby.

My bad.