22-5A District Predictions 2015

I think McZeal has BCS school potential with his size. I remember last year thinking that if he just became more consistent, which I figured would come with age, then he would turn into a beast at WR. PN-G's offense will be scary this year, wish I could see em play.

P.S. - I miss yall being up here in Chicago. I'm sure some people don't miss me but I'll always remember SETX and the football down there.

​Miss you down here as well

After seeing PN-G now at practice I have to say I am very impressed with the velocity that Morse has added to his passes. Could not believe how much he is added since last season. He was throwing bullets. Very hard bullets.

​Yesterday, it was lasers.  Today it is bullets, correction, 'very' hard bullets.   I can't wait til tomorrow to hear what he is throwing next. :)

Seems like someone posted awhile back, that Vidrine wasn't playing football. I don't know though. Saw some video from practice. Who's # 2?

Pretty sure #2 is incoming freshman Roschon Johnson, little brother of Jeremiah Rose.  This kid is legit.  Saw him QB'ing the 8th grade team last year.  He also QB'd the 7 on 7 game against West Brook this summer.  He's already fun to watch.

Pretty sure #2 is incoming freshman Roschon Johnson, little brother of Jeremiah Rose.  This kid is legit.  Saw him QB'ing the 8th grade team last year.  He also QB'd the 7 on 7 game against West Brook this summer.  He's already fun to watch.

​he'll look good in black-and-red in a couple years ;)

Saw him throwing next to Morse. Freshman?  Wow!

I'm a Neumann believer... But we will have to see.  I have not thought PN-G has had a chance the last few years, but I do think we can compete this year... If our defense improves we can make a run at taking the district crown....

Dang, you were a better team than Nederland last year, you were the better team when Doty came to town as well... You will be by far and large the better team this year.....

Last year we was not the best team.. Sage was the best kid on the field.... Dotys last year was the last time I think we had the better team.. Although the 2013-14 team should have won, they where not the better team.. Hype gets a lot of people to think different things.. Krautz is legit.... Nederland will play good D and as usual Neumann will adapt... As I stated, I do think we have the best chance since Doty to win the DC. I do think the district will once again be very weak. And that's what hurts us going into the playoffs... So I think it's between PNG, Central, and Nederland, Vidor and Ozen might fight for the last spot... Neauman. Will pick up a few wins on out coaching a few teams....

Saw some of the GCM practice this week and the offense is looking sharp. Looks like they have some surprises in store for the rest of the district. Stephen Adams looked strong running the ball. Kid's going to be a handful for most teams. The defense was really flying to the ball. My only concern was that I didn't see a lot of size on the d-line but all in all they look like they should be improved from last year. I'm feeling even more confident the Pat' s will earn themselves a playoff spot this year.

Saw some of the GCM practice this week and the offense is looking sharp. Looks like they have some surprises in store for the rest of the district. Stephen Adams looked strong running the ball. Kid's going to be a handful for most teams. The defense was really flying to the ball. My only concern was that I didn't see a lot of size on the d-line but all in all they look like they should be improved from last year. I'm feeling even more confident the Pat' s will earn themselves a playoff spot this year.

they're my wildcard 

I am a Big Nederland guy! but the tides may turn this year. Im going with.

Port Neches, Central, Nederland, 4th is a toss up Ozen, Vidor, Goose Creek.

if Nederland can get there defense up and running like in the past things may change.

there o-line should be ok and open holes for the backs. still not sure about QB?

I hope all teams stay Healthy, and Fall season comes soon this 100 Degrees weather sucks.

I just cant believe we have no size at that school that cant be serviceable on the d-line...

I just cant believe we have no size at that school that cant be serviceable on the d-line...

There's some size out there, but it seems like the Baytown schools don't have as much as the other schools in the area. It also looks like the coaches prefer to use smaller, quicker, more athletic kids on the d-line. 

I was able to watch  the GCM inter squad scrimmage and thought they looked really good. I didn't think they lacked a whole lot of size on the D-line. And what they do lack, I think they will make up for with speed. I think they will hold their own in the district this ye

Maybe they just look smaller standing next to big number 77.