Biker gang-fight ends in deaths

what about whites killing whites daily. 87% of white people are killed by other whites. What is the white community doing to solve this problem?

marching on their behalf, protesting and rioting when police have to deal with one of them, and finding other people to blame for their criminal actions.

wait, is that not right?

what about whites killing whites daily. 87% of white people are killed by other whites. What is the white community doing to solve this problem?

In 2010, there was 3,332 white victims of murder......whites were responsible for 2,777 and blacks were responsible for 447.

Same year, there were 2,720 blacks murdered.....whites were responsible for 218 and blacks responsible for 2,459......

Now, let's look at populations in 2010......White population was 223.6 million versus a black population of 38.9 million........There are over 5 times more whites than blacks, yet the number of blacks killed by blacks is almost as high as whites killed by whites......

Gig Girl, that is just the facts

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls

In 2010, there was 3,332 white victims of murder......whites were responsible for 2,777 and blacks were responsible for 447.

Same year, there were 2,270 blacks murdered.....whites were responsible for 218 and blacks responsible for 2,459......

Now, let's look at populations in 2010......White population was 223.6 million versus a black population of 38.9 million........There are over 5 times more whites than blacks, yet the number of blacks killed by blacks is almost as high as whites killed by whites......

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls

Ok so blacks kill blacks at a high rate. So do whites we can argue about percentage and raw numbers but truth is blacks is more likely to kill a black and same with whites. We argue about this like we will feel better if whites where killing blacks and blacks killing whites. 9 people are dead it doesn't matter whats the color of they skin look like.

PamFam10....you must of missed the fact that I was responding to big girl......Who was the first one to bring up "you are quick to call black guys thugs" , then brought up people calling Trayvon a thug, then about the 87% of whites kill whites.....I was just educating her on what SHE brought up.....

To my knowledge, and please post it if you can find it, no one has taken up for the bikers or thugs or criminals or whatever you want to call them. No one has said white thugs are better than black thugs.

Point is, you act like a thug, you may die like one.......It is ALL about choices....

Same year, there were 2,270 blacks murdered.....whites were responsible for 218 and blacks responsible for 2,459......

it is a known fact that people usually kill within their race, unless you're trying to deflect by ignoring that whites kill whites at an alarming rate. Wasn't the guy white who shot at Zimmerman? You guys need to worry about your community.

White people kill white people, you admitted that. What is being done in your community to stop the violence.

Allow and support law enforcement to do their jobs, not get in their way and not riot, protest or commit other crimes that would otherwise keep them from doing their jobs.

That's for starters.

@KHOU: SAPD: Suspect in Waco shoot-out is retired detective. http://on.khou.com/1SafQTG

Could be involved in the violence, or could've just been there. Gonna be tough to determine who did what. Im assuming they're running GSR tests to start, and reviewing surveillance tapes if there are any. There's no way that every person arrested is going to be convicted, or even taken to trial for that matter.

Could be involved in the violence, or could've just been there. Gonna be tough to determine who did what. Im assuming they're running GSR tests to start, and reviewing surveillance tapes if there are any. There's no way that every person arrested is going to be convicted, or even taken to trial for that matter.

I dont think he would be that dumb being retired and all. 

Huh? Some were shooting AT police. 

NOT talking about ones involved.  Any business' looted are burned?  Any cop cars burned and destroyed by people that WERE NOT involved??  Any mass demonstrations that eventually turned out to be a LIE?!  Like;  BIKERS INNOCENT -- DON'T SHOOT!

One would think not. Of course, he's used to carrying a gun, and if someone is shooting at him and his buddies he might look at it as self-defense.

If he is involved in a criminal act by being with others, he is responsible for the acts of everyone and is not entitled to self defense claims. I am not saying that he can't claim it but under TX Chapter 71 Organized Crime (similar to federal RICO statutes) and Chapter 9 Defenses, he needs to have abandoned the activity before it was obvious that he would be caught. 

An example of TX Chapter 71 is that if 5 people are involved in crimes, even if one or more are not at the scene of a particular crime, they are all responsible for the most serious crime committed. So if we have a group (does not have to be a "gang") where two guys break into a car (burglary of vehicle), one of them and two of the others break into a home (Burglary of Habitation) and one of the guys that broke into the home but not the car got with the fifth guy and committed an Aggravated (armed) Robbery, they can all be charged with the Aggravated Robbery. Not only that, let's say the most serious crime was the home burglary. That is only a 2nd degree felony. By being involved in organized crime, it goes to the next higher offense or a 1st degree felony, equal to murder in punishment. 

In the first scenario of Aggravated Robbery, it carries a 99 year maximum so it cannot be enhanced but any crime less than a 1st degree felony can be enhanced to the next higher crime. 

All meaning that assuming this retired officer voluntarily was involved in a gang and the gang (any members) committed a crime, he can likewise be charged. That is why at the moment I think they are all charged as Capital Murder. 

In TX murder of more than one person is a capital crime and carries the death sentence or life without parole. So if anyone involved in the incident was part of a crime that killed more than 1 person, then everyone involved can (and in this case have been) charged with the highest crime or Capital Murder. 

Of course the DA has to prove the case and people will almost surely cut deals but that is the law that they are going under. If a retired officer was stupid enough to be involved, shame on him and he may very well face the music like everyone else and should. 

If he is involved in a criminal act by being with others, he is responsible for the acts of everyone and is not entitled to self defense claims. I am not saying that he can't claim it but under TX Chapter 71 Organized Crime (similar to federal RICO statutes) and Chapter 9 Defenses, he needs to have abandoned the activity before it was obvious that he would be caught. 

An example of TX Chapter 71 is that if 5 people are involved in crimes, even if one or more are not at the scene of a particular crime, they are all responsible for the most serious crime committed. So if we have a group (does not have to be a "gang") where two guys break into a car (burglary of vehicle), one of them and two of the others break into a home (Burglary of Habitation) and one of the guys that broke into the home but not the car got with the fifth guy and committed an Aggravated (armed) Robbery, they can all be charged with the Aggravated Robbery. Not only that, let's say the most serious crime was the home burglary. That is only a 2nd degree felony. By being involved in organized crime, it goes to the next higher offense or a 1st degree felony, equal to murder in punishment. 

In the first scenario of Aggravated Robbery, it carries a 99 year maximum so it cannot be enhanced but any crime less than a 1st degree felony can be enhanced to the next higher crime. 

All meaning that assuming this retired officer voluntarily was involved in a gang and the gang (any members) committed a crime, he can likewise be charged. That is why at the moment I think they are all charged as Capital Murder. 

In TX murder of more than one person is a capital crime and carries the death sentence or life without parole. So if anyone involved in the incident was part of a crime that killed more than 1 person, then everyone involved can (and in this case have been) charged with the highest crime or Capital Murder. 

Of course the DA has to prove the case and people will almost surely cut deals but that is the law that they are going under. If a retired officer was stupid enough to be involved, shame on him and he may very well face the music like everyone else and should.

I understand the law on that, but this is far from clear cut, right? let's say there's 300 people in there. a few start fighting. shots ring out. it spills out into the parking lot. more people start fighting. people get killed. all 300 are not responsible for that, though. I understand that there were a LOT of people fighting, but just because I'm with a group and some of them get in a fight does not make me responsible. now, if I'm with a group that's involved in a home invasion, sure, I'm held responsible for all acts that occur while committing that crime. but if I'm with a large group eating dinner and hanging out, not committing any criminal act, and it goes to crap and a bunch of folks around me start fighting, you mean to tell me that I'm going to be charged with first degree felonies for simply being there? I don't see that working out. A lot of these charges will be dropped completely, and many more will be reduced or pled down. in order to make these charges stick, they're going to have to find a way to prove that they were actually involved in the melee, and not simply in the vicinity.

PS: Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not trying to lecture you. I just didn't feel like writing that whole paragraph as a question.