Biker gang-fight ends in deaths

I have a problem with this thread title. Also have a problem with ppl thinking that biker gangs are all white. Ppl better look at the mugshots of those folks, its enlightening, goes back to what I said in the Locker Room.

who said all biker gangs are white?

Dont think these gangs fall under the skin head banner might check it out! Bandidos and the Cassacks!  One good thing is that no bystanders were killed  unlike in Chicago where innocents are killed in that drug war often!  Maybe these thugs are better shots!

No, outlaw bikers are not skin heads. 

It is like comparing birds and horses. They are both warm blooded animals but are hardly alike. 

At least the didnt burn down any hard working folks livelihood!

Could have killed them, cant work hard and have a livelihood if you're dead. I haven't checked but were all of the dead and injured actually part of the biker gangs or were there innocent ppl amongst them also? 

Could have killed them, cant work hard and have a livelihood if you're dead. I haven't checked but were all of the dead and injured actually part of the biker gangs or were there innocent ppl amongst them also? 

According to authorities, all dead and injured were wearing biker gang colors. I would assume all were involved in malee and nothing was innocent about them. ;)

There were 170 bikers charged with I believe a 1 million dollar bond on each person.....and I believe the charge is capital murder.....

Now, if anyone thinks the law is taking it easy on these folks, they are crazy.

Looks like to me these white thugs got exactly what they asked for.......That was not the case in Baltimore....they got a free pass to riot and loot.......

Looks like Texas is 2 for 2.......Two terrorist and several dangerous bikers will not be around to kill people......

Don't mess with Texas :ph34r:

These bikers are innocent. They are a product of their environment from low income families. They are the victims here. The police probably provoked them and just started shooting. What is this world coming to?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

There were 170 bikers charged with I believe a 1 million dollar bond on each person.....and I believe the charge is capital murder.....

Now, if anyone thinks the law is taking it easy on these folks, they are crazy.

Looks like to me these white thugs got exactly what they asked for.......That was not the case in Baltimore....they got a free pass to riot and loot.......

Looks like Texas is 2 for 2.......Two terrorist and several dangerous bikers will not be around to kill people......

Don't mess with Texas :ph34r:

;)

Big GIrl, Bullets answered you before I could. How can you question anyone else about labeling someone as a thug when you do not know what type of behavior qualifies one to be called a thug?

you labeled Trayvon Martin a thug. Why is that. Is it because he smoked weed. It was obvious you knew nothing about the case when you mentioned it. You were making assumptions. You said one time "why couldn't Martin run from an overweight man". When Trayvon was killed Zimmerman only weighed 190 lbs.

What does bikers shooting each other have to do with Martin/Zimmerman? Man, we can connect a lot of stories with the word thug. Big Girl doesn't even know how she feels about anything. Just likes to argue with no validity.

We could better connect this story to blacks killing blacks on a daily basis. Where is Big Girl then?

What does bikers shooting each other have to do with Martin/Zimmerman? Man, we can connect a lot of stories with the word thug. Big Girl doesn't even know how she feels about anything. Just likes to argue with no validity.

We could better connect this story to blacks killing blacks on a daily basis. Where is Big Girl then?

what about whites killing whites daily. 87% of white people are killed by other whites. What is the white community doing to solve this problem?