Garland Texas

Did you not read the article I posted previously? 

On O'Reilly, a guest host was interviewing Pam Geller.  He stated that the FBI knew the scum was coming 3 hours before it happened.  The host asked Geller, did the FBI alert you?  She responded NO!  This article didn't state about the 3 hour notice. 

Again -- if this is the case, why didn't the FBI call and alert Geller?

Huh, was it a cartoon that caused the muslims to destroy the Twin Towers on 9-11?   Face the fact:  The just hate us.  So, trying to blame others for their evil is evil in itself!

Why is that so far fetched? Wasn't it a movie trailer that caused the Benghazi consulate attacks? 

Or so said our current national security advisor.............. 

hard to do when they all call themselves muslim.......which follow the quran.

Again are we taking it out of context???????????????????????

Westboro Baptist Church calls themselves Christian... and they follow the Bible. does that help put things into context? Do the .01% of Christians who belong to or support Westboro represent Christianity as a whole? Should Christians be blamed for all actions of the KKK? They've always claimed a biblical background in their philosophy and teachings.

Westboro Baptist Church calls themselves Christian... and they follow the Bible. does that help put things into context? Do the .01% of Christians who belong to or support Westboro represent Christianity as a whole? Should Christians be blamed for all actions of the KKK? They've always claimed a biblical background in their philosophy and teachings.

Westboro Baptist church does NOT follow scripture....KKK did NOT follow Scripture....their errors can EASILY be shown from just a quick reading of the New Testament..........the muslimes DO follow their scriptures...they can quote book, chapter, and verse to back up their atrocities........HUGE difference which doesn't take much intellect to see.......

The WBC holds signs in protest. One church with about 10 members holds signs and shouts slogans. The other group is slaughtering people worldwide by the hundreds or thousands and supported by many more of their group in spirit and money. Just how many Christians are supporting the KKK or WBC?

Westboro Baptist church does NOT follow scripture....KKK did NOT follow Scripture....their errors can EASILY be shown from just a quick reading of the New Testament..........the muslimes DO follow their scriptures...they can quote book, chapter, and verse to back up their atrocities........HUGE difference which doesn't take much intellect to see.......

So let's get this straight:

a small faction of Christians is misusing the Bible to serve their own hate-driven agenda. they can quote book, chapter, and verse to back their actions as well. they're using religious text DIRECTLY OUT OF THE BIBLE, but in a way that goes against the beliefs of most Christians.

a small faction of Muslims is misusing the Quran to serve their own hate-driven agenda. they can quote book, chapter, and verse to back their actions as well. they're using religious text DIRECTLY OUT OF THE QURAN, but in a way that goes against the beliefs of most Muslims.

Not a real big difference, and it doesn't take a whole lot of intellect to see...

The WBC holds signs in protest. One church with about 10 members holds signs and shouts slogans. The other group is slaughtering people worldwide by the hundreds or thousands and supported by many more of their group in spirit and money. Just how many Christians are supporting the KKK or WBC?

the comparison being that anybody can use a religious text word for word to perform despicable acts. I'm not saying that the one is nearly as bad as the other, merely providing a very valid example of the Muslim hater's double standard that many will choose to allow to go over their head. And while I don't know just how many Christians support the KKK or WBC, I've been in SETX long enough to know that there are definitely plenty of good christians in this area (and I'm quite sure a few on this site) who are sympathetic to their causes.

So let's get this straight:

a small faction of Christians is misusing the Bible to serve their own hate-driven agenda. they can quote book, chapter, and verse to back their actions as well. they're using religious text DIRECTLY OUT OF THE BIBLE, but in a way that goes against the beliefs of most Christians.

a small faction of Muslims is misusing the Quran to serve their own hate-driven agenda. they can quote book, chapter, and verse to back their actions as well. they're using religious text DIRECTLY OUT OF THE QURAN, but in a way that goes against the beliefs of most Muslims.

Not a real big difference, and it doesn't take a whole lot of intellect to see...

Other than the number of innocents being killed...surely you can see the difference.

Your claim that radical Christians and radical Muslims are equally dangerous is just wrong...plain and simple.

Other than the number of innocents being killed...surely you can see the difference.

Your claim that radical Christians and radical Muslims are equally dangerous is just wrong...plain and simple.

I'm not comparing the acts on a basis of significance. I see a very clear difference in the severity of their actions. I'm making the comparison to show people like Colmesneil, who like to give all muslims credit for the terroristic acts of a microminority, that there are Christians who misuse the bible to their own personal ends, just like the terrorists misuse the Quran. Both groups are able to do so by taking scripture directly from their religious books. But that does not mean that the religions support their actions, or share their beliefs. Of course, some folks refuse to acknowledge this, because it's a lot more fun to hate all them dirty dog Muslims.

I'm not comparing the acts on a basis of significance. I see a very clear difference in the severity of their actions. I'm making the comparison to show people like Colmesneil, who like to give all muslims credit for the terroristic acts of a microminority, that there are Christians who misuse the bible to their own personal ends, just like the terrorists misuse the Quran. Both groups are able to do so by taking scripture directly from their religious books. But that does not mean that the religions support their actions, or share their beliefs. Of course, some folks refuse to acknowledge this, because it's a lot more fun to hate all them dirty dog Muslims.

Can you point out how they are misusing the Quran?

LRF and 5GB, I don't know the Quran. I can only go on what I've read from Muslim scholars. That being said...

There's an event held in Garland, Texas. This event is specifically designed as a slap in the face to Muslim extremists. Similar extremists, or terrorists, have recently killed several people at a newspaper overseas for doing the same thing that this event is sponsoring. There are nearly half a million muslims living in Texas. they follow the Quran. ZERO muslims from Texas performed terrorist acts towards this event that was attempting to elicit a terrorist act.

Muslim haters claim that the terrorists are following the Quran, that their actions are religiously based, and that all or most Muslims share their beliefs. One would think that these Muslim haters would have a really good Quran-based explanation (since they're all experts on the Quran and its interpretations and meanings) as to why not a single one of the half a million terrorist-backing jihadist-loving Muslims living in the state this event was held in felt the need for a call to arms against this event. Perhaps these Muslim haters, who clearly have a vast knowledge of the Muslim holy book, can use the Quran to explain why in a nation with over 5 million of these terror-loving, American-hating Muslims, a grand total of TWO Muslims decided to attack this event (halfassedly, at that) that had been organized to essentially elicit a militant attack.

Now all this being said, I do not aim to downplay the significance of the crimes of terrorists. They're a plague, unconscionable, and need to be eliminated. But that does not make it okay for people to be ignorant (or just plain stupid) about a group of people that they know nothing about, to the point where they blindly hate those people without cause.

LRF and 5GB, I don't know the Quran. I can only go on what I've read from Muslim scholars. That being said...

There's an event held in Garland, Texas. This event is specifically designed as a slap in the face to Muslim extremists. Similar extremists, or terrorists, have recently killed several people at a newspaper overseas for doing the same thing that this event is sponsoring. There are nearly half a million muslims living in Texas. they follow the Quran. ZERO muslims from Texas performed terrorist acts towards this event that was attempting to elicit a terrorist act.

Muslim haters claim that the terrorists are following the Quran, that their actions are religiously based, and that all or most Muslims share their beliefs. One would think that these Muslim haters would have a really good Quran-based explanation (since they're all experts on the Quran and its interpretations and meanings) as to why not a single one of the half a million terrorist-backing jihadist-loving Muslims living in the state this event was held in felt the need for a call to arms against this event. Perhaps these Muslim haters, who clearly have a vast knowledge of the Muslim holy book, can use the Quran to explain why in a nation with over 5 million of these terror-loving, American-hating Muslims, a grand total of TWO Muslims decided to attack this event (halfassedly, at that) that had been organized to essentially elicit a militant attack.

Now all this being said, I do not aim to downplay the significance of the crimes of terrorists. They're a plague, unconscionable, and need to be eliminated. But that does not make it okay for people to be ignorant (or just plain stupid) about a group of people that they know nothing about, to the point where they blindly hate those people without cause.

They are religious based...have you seen what Muslims do to Christians in Muslim countries?

Don't try to firm up your argument by throwing out the term Muslim haters, as if anyone that is concerned about Muslim terrorism is simply a hater.

Some of us see how Sharia law is implemented in Muslim countries (in the name of religion) and want no part of it ever being practiced here, EVER.

If that makes me a hater in your mind, oh well.

They are religious based...have you seen what Muslims do to Christians in Muslim countries?

Don't try to firm up your argument by throwing out the term Muslim haters, as if anyone that is concerned about Muslim terrorism is simply a hater.

Some of us see how Sharia law is implemented in Muslim countries (in the name of religion) and want no part of it ever being practiced here, EVER.

If that makes me a hater in your mind, oh well.

My use of "Muslim haters" is directed at those who blame all of the religion for the acts of a few.

So let's get this straight:a small faction of Christians is misusing the Bible to serve their own hate-driven agenda. they can quote book, chapter, and verse to back their actions as well. they're using religious text DIRECTLY OUT OF THE BIBLE, but in a way that goes against the beliefs of most Christians.a small faction of Muslims is misusing the Quran to serve their own hate-driven agenda. they can quote book, chapter, and verse to back their actions as well. they're using religious text DIRECTLY OUT OF THE QURAN, but in a way that goes against the beliefs of most Muslims.Not a real big difference, and it vdoesn't take a whole lot of intellect to see...

EXACTLY how many people have the westboro bunch killed??? End of discussion right there.....

EXACTLY how many people have the westboro bunch killed??? End of discussion right there.....

I'm not comparing the severity of their acts, merely showing that Muslim terrorists using passages out of their holy book to justify their acts does not mean that their acts are justified through their religion, or supported by most Muslims. you guys like to get on here and say "It comes right out of the Quran!" well, WBC uses passages right out of the bible to justify their acts, but the vast majority of Christians have a problem with what they're doing. If someone with no knowledge of Christianity looked at what WBC was doing, they might say "They're quoting the Bible. Christianity must be horrible!" Would that be correct to lump all Christians in with the nutters at WBC? of course not.

I'm not comparing the severity of their acts, merely showing that Muslim terrorists using passages out of their holy book to justify their acts does not mean that their acts are justified through their religion, or supported by most Muslims. you guys like to get on here and say "It comes right out of the Quran!" well, WBC uses passages right out of the bible to justify their acts, but the vast majority of Christians have a problem with what they're doing. If someone with no knowledge of Christianity looked at what WBC was doing, they might say "They're quoting the Bible. Christianity must be horrible!" Would that be correct to lump all Christians in with the nutters at WBC? of course not.

How many planes have been hijacked by the loons at Westboro??? Again, you don't get it.......

how do you interpret all of the verses in the old testament that demand the killings of various types of sinners? 

I would interpret it by saying we people that live in 1st world countries have evolved as a society to not follow a doctrine as old old as the OT literally.  Those majority Muslim populations still live in the stone ages, and thus follow their ancient book quite literally.  Their society has not evolved.  Who in their right mind would live in a majority Muslim country that was not a practicing Muslim?  Probably only those born into that situation.  

The analogy about walking through Detroit and being white is a terrible one.  Not even close to the same situation.  

Why do people use the term Muslim terrorist?

al-Nusrah Front

Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis

Ansar al-Shari'a in Tunisia

Ansar al-Shari'a in Darnah

Ansar al-Shari'a in Benghazi

al-Mulathamun Battalion

Ansaru

Boko Haram

Haqqani Network (HQN)

Army of Islam (AOI)

Indian Mujahedeen (IM)

That is just a sample of the US State Dept list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations.  Do you see anything in common?