Garland Texas

I agree, but the problem is that if we never had another Muslim cartoon lampooning gathering, these animals would simply find other gatherings to ply their craft.

They hate us infidels, plain and simple, and don't need a specific motive to act. (9-11)

I agree with you 100%, but it goes back to risk versus reward.....

I, along with most people, do not care about drawing a cartoon to purposely upset the radical Muslim groups, even though I have every legal right to do so. I certainly am not going to risk my life to participate because if I don't they will find another place to attack.

Last time, I support her right to do it, I support anyone who wants to do it, but me personally, I think it's stupid and really serves no purpose. If I won first place in the Muhammad Art cartoon contest, that would not be a trophy I would put on the mantel......that would not even be a story I would tell at a bar......drunk....

I agree with you 100%, but it goes back to risk versus reward.....

I, along with most people, do not care about drawing a cartoon to purposely upset the radical Muslim groups, even though I have every legal right to do so. I certainly am not going to risk my life to participate because if I don't they will find another place to attack.

Last time, I support her right to do it, I support anyone who wants to do it, but me personally, I think it's stupid and really serves no purpose. If I won first place in the Muhammad Art cartoon contest, that would not be a trophy I would put on the mantel......that would not even be a story I would tell at a bar......drunk....

I wouldn't intentionally provoke these nuts either, but you miss my point, we can stop doing anything to give these animals reason to kill, and they will still do it.

We may be able to speed up action from them by what we do, but it's happening at some point anyway...regardless if we do anything or not.

Like I said, I agree that she has a right to do this, but I personally think it's dumb.

That still doesn't hide the fact that the real problem are these maniacs, and not someone drawing a cartoon.

I wouldn't intentionally provoke these nuts either, but you miss my point, we can stop doing anything to give these animals reason to kill, and they will still do it.

We may be able to speed up action from them by what we do, but it's happening at some point anyway...regardless if we do anything or not.

Like I said, I agree that she has a right to do this, but I personally think it's dumb.

That still doesn't hide the fact that the real problem are these maniacs, and not someone drawing a cartoon.

We actually agree.......