Garland Texas

Romans 15: 4
4 For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

The OT is included in the Christian Bible to give us the prophecies that allow us to KNOW without a doubt that Christ is God....it is there to show us the mistakes and sins committed by them and how God worked in their lives......the OT has no authority over any of us today......

I already know this. The point being that someone who doesn't have a background or knowledge of Christianity could find hundreds of Bible verses that would on face value be as bad as the ones you guys like to quote out of the Quran. Since I've read explanations that state that these verses are taken out of context by radical muslims for political purposes (not unlike what many Christians do), and since it's safe to assume that the vast majority of Muslim haters simply google a couple of verses of the Quran without context, AND since there are millions of Muslims in the US who aren't going out performing terrorist acts because of what they're reading in the Quran, I feel like my point is likely quite valid.

Somebody enlighten me, why do you think is it so important to evangelicals that we label all Islam as evil? Or for that matter, why is it so important to those of that persuasion that somebody, anybody,be evil?

For the longest time, the churches and conservative media railed about godless communism and how it was going to take over the world, if the god-loving peoples of west didn't take a stand. So we let fear mongering politicians and talk radio hosts and empty suits scare everybody in supporting action against the spread of this evil. This fear mongering let to the support by the American people of the wars in Korea and Vietnam, as well as countless other skirmishes and covert actions. All of which were completely pointless. The young men and women who gave their lives in those actions died for a principal that was wrong, trying to stop a threat the didn't exist. At the time, the people who spoke out against these wars were labeled as unpatriotic and discounted. Now we KNOW that they were right...but we are still fighting like hell to make the exact same mistakes.

Communism fades out under its own weight (which it would have anyway) and now we have a new fear mongering tool. Islam! (queue foreboding music). Islam is RADICAL it is SPREADING it is SATANIC and if the good god fearing people's of the west don't do something, it will destroy the world as we know it. And the beat plays on....already two meaningless and never ending wars, undoubtedly more to come, and anybody who speaks up is unpatriotic.

So now every time a Muslim commits a crime, we have morons wanting to wage a war against an entire religion that has billions of followers, hundreds of sects, and practitioners across the spectrum from the barely involved to the violently fanatical. 

I know that you really really really really want to think of yourselves as "the good guys" and in order for that to happen..you need some "bad guys", but real life isn't a movie, as long as you mouth breathers keep pushing and voting for war mongering politicians who care more about being considered "tough" than the lives of Americans, people will continue to die for nothing.

So please. Stop.  

Somebody enlighten me, why do you think is it so important to evangelicals that we label all Islam as evil? Or for that matter, why is it so important to those of that persuasion that somebody, anybody,be evil?

For the longest time, the churches and conservative media railed about godless communism and how it was going to take over the world, if the god-loving peoples of west didn't take a stand. So we let fear mongering politicians and talk radio hosts and empty suits scare everybody in supporting action against the spread of this evil. This fear mongering let to the support by the American people of the wars in Korea and Vietnam, as well as countless other skirmishes and covert actions. All of which were completely pointless. The young men and women who gave their lives in those actions died for a principal that was wrong, trying to stop a threat the didn't exist. At the time, the people who spoke out against these wars were labeled as unpatriotic and discounted. Now we KNOW that they were right...but we are still fighting like hell to make the exact same mistakes.

Communism fades out under its own weight (which it would have anyway) and now we have a new fear mongering tool. Islam! (queue foreboding music). Islam is RADICAL it is SPREADING it is SATANIC and if the good god fearing people's of the west don't do something, it will destroy the world as we know it. And the beat plays on....already two meaningless and never ending wars, undoubtedly more to come, and anybody who speaks up is unpatriotic.

So now every time a Muslim commits a crime, we have morons wanting to wage a war against an entire religion that has billions of followers, hundreds of sects, and practitioners across the spectrum from the barely involved to the violently fanatical. 

I know that you really really really really want to think of yourselves as "the good guys" and in order for that to happen..you need some "bad guys", but real life isn't a movie, as long as you mouth breathers keep pushing and voting for war mongering politicians who care more about being considered "tough" than the lives of Americans, people will continue to die for nothing.

So please. Stop.  

We won't be stopping....Evil is DEFINED by God.....We are told by God to avoid evil, to mark evil, to denounce evil.....and we shall continue to do so.......

The vast majority of the world's problems boil down to people that want to force their lifestyle choices on others, whether it be religion, morality, economic systems, etc. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot...none of these people believe themselves to be evil, they felt that they were heroic crusaders doing what needed to be done to make the world a better place. As soon as your belief system justifies to you the killing of other human beings, for any other reason that direct defense of you or your family....you aren't fighting evil, you are the evil. I'm sorry that you can't understand this. 

The vast majority of the world's problems boil down to people that want to force their lifestyle choices on others, whether it be religion, morality, economic systems, etc. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot...none of these people believe themselves to be evil, they felt that they were heroic crusaders doing what needed to be done to make the world a better place. As soon as your belief system justifies to you the killing of other human beings, for any other reason that direct defense of you or your family....you aren't fighting evil, you are the evil. I'm sorry that you can't understand this. 

There is not one follower of Jesus Christ who can Scripturally justify the killing of another human being for any reason......When someone rejects the teachings of Christ, we move on to someone else...God will mete out their punishment in eternity.....compare that to islime......where you CAN find justification for killing others in the koran.....when someone rejects the teachings of the rapist pedophile false prophet mohmmed, they run the risk of being killed.....the evil is very easy to see......YOU seem to be the one having trouble understanding.....

And with thinking like 23's  and I mean to live and let live which I agree with will put you at the top of their list to lose your head. They believe in only one way to live and thats their way.I know its not all Muslims but we dont need to worry about the peaceful ones they are not the ones slaughtering men women and children all over the globe.

So please. Stop.

The politicians aren't the war mongerers, it is the Muslims intent on wiping Christianity off the face of the earth. I can't see how or why you are defending them so adamantly.

So please. Stop saying it is the fault of the west. Evidently, you must be from somewhere in the Middle East or are a convert to Islam, or you are a misinformed sympathizer to their cause.

The politicians aren't the war mongerers, it is the Muslims intent on wiping Christianity off the face of the earth. I can't see how or why you are defending them so adamantly.

So please. Stop saying it is the fault of the west. Evidently, you must be from somewhere in the Middle East or are a convert to Islam, or you are a misinformed sympathizer to their cause.

both are guilty, actually. the .01% of muslims who are truly radical, and the politicians who would have you believe that the .01 is actually 100.0

"Muslims who are intent on wiping Christianity off the face of the earth"

quick google search says that 5 to 12 million muslims live in the United States

what exactly are they waiting for to wreak all this havoc? Is there going to be a big symbol like when the commissioner calls batman? Or is it more likely that those 5 to 12 million Muslims are here for economic opportunities, want to be left alone to live their lives as they please, worship as the please, and raise their families in the way that they see fit. And don't feel compelled to apologize to everybody when a lunatic that happens to share their religion hurts people? 

but hey...good news for all you guys! Since "Islam" is the scourge of the earth and needs to be eradicated, the Iraqi army is taking volunteers every day from all over the world..you can go fight ISIS right now!....load up your pickup with your assault rifles, buy a plane ticket, and crank up your Toby Keith songs and you too can go do some good ol' fashioned Muslim killin'...

no takers?....oh right I get it..it's only really really important when other people are getting their heads blown off over it.....gotcha

And with thinking like 23's  and I mean to live and let live which I agree with will put you at the top of their list to lose your head. They believe in only one way to live and thats their way.I know its not all Muslims but we dont need to worry about the peaceful ones they are not the ones slaughtering men women and children all over the globe.

So what's your solution? Getting in the middle of a sectarian war in the middle east? What purpose does that serve and how does it make us safer? How many of the peaceful ones is it okay to kill in order to get to the slaughterin' kind? 

"Muslims who are intent on wiping Christianity off the face of the earth"

quick google search says that 5 to 12 million muslims live in the United States

what exactly are they waiting for to wreak all this havoc? Is there going to be a big symbol like when the commissioner calls batman? Or is it more likely that those 5 to 12 million Muslims are here for economic opportunities, want to be left alone to live their lives as they please, worship as the please, and raise their families in the way that they see fit. And don't feel compelled to apologize to everybody when a lunatic that happens to share their religion hurts people?

but hey...good news for all you guys! Since "Islam" is the scourge of the earth and needs to be eradicated, the Iraqi army is taking volunteers every day from all over the world..you can go fight ISIS right now!....load up your pickup with your assault rifles, buy a plane ticket, and crank up your Toby Keith songs and you too can go do some good ol' fashioned Muslim killin'...

no takers?....oh right I get it..it's only really really important when other people are getting their heads blown off over it.....gotcha

There has been war in the Middle East forever. But to hell with letting them carry out their ish on our soil.

some people are just push overs with no spine intact and expect others to follow suit.

try standing firm for something rather than be a push over.

I don't care muslim, jew, hindu, etc etc etc.  If you go against the Word of God then yes I will stand firm. 

If you carry out crimes. I will stand firm against you.  If you commit evilness then I will stand firm against you.

Weak minded individuals with no spine is a problem.