Garland Texas

The nutjob running the "competition" in Garland got exactly what she wanted out of it. Do something that you know will bring about a possible terrorist attack, then blame ALL muslims for the TWO radical muslims who show up and try something. I know you guys hate muslims, but the woman that arranged this event is an absolute moron. She, and the attendees of the event, are VERY lucky that one badass cop was able to use a pistol to outshoot two criminals with semi-auto rifles.

The nutjob running the "competition" in Garland got exactly what she wanted out of it. Do something that you know will bring about a possible terrorist attack, then blame ALL muslims for the TWO radical muslims who show up and try something. I know you guys hate muslims, but the woman that arranged this event is an absolute moron. She, and the attendees of the event, are VERY lucky that one badass cop was able to use a pistol to outshoot two criminals with semi-auto rifles.

Quality post there. No reason to invite the extremists out to do what they're aching to do. Stupid... major respect to that officer though.

So where do the extreme views come from?  Would it be just as easy to get this type of response from Baptists, Lutherans or Catholics if someone was hosting an event where God was being lampooned?

I'll answer it...No...God is ridiculed all the time.

Who do you think HATES Muslims and why...because someone dares to reports these events?

I just cant figure out why much of the left believes that you shouldnt blame all Muslims for the behavior of a small portion of Muslims and yet they seem to believe that a couple of bad cops requires demonstrations, looting, sensitivity training, fed intervention and "soul searching".

I just cant figure out why much of the left believes that you shouldnt blame all Muslims for the behavior of a small portion of Muslims and yet they seem to believe that a couple of bad cops requires demonstrations, looting, sensitivity training, fed intervention and "soul searching".

I have a problem with this double standard as well.

So where do the extreme views come from?  Would it be just as easy to get this type of response from Baptists, Lutherans or Catholics if someone was hosting an event where God was being lampooned?

I'll answer it...No...God is ridiculed all the time.

Who do you think HATES Muslims and why...because someone dares to reports these events?

I think that the guys on here who constantly admit to hating Muslims hate Muslims. As for extreme views, there have been plenty of crimes in the US over the years linked to extremist Chritians.

I think that the guys on here who constantly admit to hating Muslims hate Muslims. As for extreme views, there have been plenty of crimes in the US over the years linked to extremist Chritians.

Nothing like what is coming out of the Muslim community right now...not even close.

There is good reason to be concerned about this.

Nothing like what is coming out of the Muslim community right now...not even close.

Undoubtedly extremist Muslims are worrisome. But that doesn't have anything to do with the 99.9% of muslims who are not a problem.

So, at what point did this lady give up her Constitutional right to do what she did?

Bingo - we have a winner! Great post.

Very true and profound statement.

Always the voice of reason...