Garland Texas

So there have been more Muslim bombings than abortion clinics bombings in this country by so-called Christians? You're right about one thing - it's not even close..

Name a bigger threat than muslim terrorists...I'll wait.

An abortion clinic bomber is just as dangeous as a muslim terrorist...hmmm.

Thats a bit better seeing as we have homegrown terrorists here that are not muslim but have the same bad intentions as radicalized muslims, hell you have some who are not anything close to muslim trying to leave the country to join ISIS. 

An abortion clinic bomber is just as dangeous as a muslim terrorist...hmmm.

Guess I hit send before you edited your post. I still say: we have homegrown terrorists here that are not muslim but have the same bad intentions as radicalized muslims, hell you have some who are not anything close to muslim trying to leave the country to join ISIS. 

Thats a bit better seeing as we have homegrown terrorists here that are not muslim but have the same bad intentions as radicalized muslims, hell you have some who are not anything close to muslim trying to leave the country to join ISIS. 

You want to make a post, do it...don't edit mine.

An abortion clinic bomber is just as dangeous as a muslim terrorist
...hmmm.

The families who lost loved ones in the over 100 abortion clinic bombings in this country probably classify those "radicals" as terrorists too. Thankfully, that wave has been radically quelled in recent years. As a result, I would agree with your premise on current threats. I was just making a point about certain Muslim groups not being the only terrorists who have posed a significant threat in this country...

The families who lost loved ones in the over 100 abortion clinic bombings in this country probably classify those "radicals" as terrorists too. Thankfully, that wave has been radically quelled in recent years. As a result, I would agree with your premise on current threats. I was just making a point about certain Muslim groups not being the only terrorists who have posed a significant threat in this country...

+1

Most dangerous in your opinion...muslim terrorist or abortion clinic bomber?

If we are talking the pure number of casualties in a given attack, Muslim terrorism. However, it can certainly be argued that any taking of lives through acts of terrorism (which would include any illegal bombing) is equally dangerous.

If the numbers are greater, then it isn't equally dangerous...I'm a math guy...no gray areas.  

If the numbers are greater, then it isn't equally dangerous...I'm a math guy...no gray areas.

But which numbers? Since their have been more bombings by so-called Christian groups, are they more dangerous?

Obviously, 9/11 is one of the greatest tragedies in this country's history. I agree to this by quantifying the number of lives lost. Just as a mass murderer like Ted Bundy or Charles Manson would be "more dangerous" than someone who killed someone in one isolated incident. However, in our justice system, the punishment for each could be the same, despite the number of lives taken. And, to the loved ones of those killed, it would be "equally" devastating.

The point is, and the point originally made, is that as a Christian, I abhor the acts of those who have killed, maimed, and destroyed lives in the name of my religion. Just as most Muslims in this country do with the terroristic acts performed by the few in the name of that religion...

So you think one terrorist or terrorist group is bigger than another? I think ALL terrorists are bad and are of the same entity, all have the same intent. 

But which numbers? Since their have been more bombings by so-called Christian groups, are they more dangerous?

Obviously, 9/11 is one of the greatest tragedies in this country's history. I agree to this by quantifying the number of lives lost. Just as a mass murderer like Ted Bundy or Charles Manson would be "more dangerous" than someone who killed someone in one isolated incident. However, in our justice system, the punishment for each could be the same, despite the number of lives taken. And, to the loved ones of those killed, it would be "equally" devastating.

The point is, and the point originally made, is that as a Christian, I abhor the acts of those who have killed, maimed, and destroyed lives in the name of my religion. Just as most Muslims in this country do with the terroristic acts performed by the few in the name of that religion...

So which religion concerns you the most as far as terrorism...simple question and deserves a simple answer.

But to answer your question, it's the terrorists that concern me, not the religion. Contrary to popular and simple belief, it's the individuals and not the religion who condone terrorism. So if you are asking which group concerns me the most right now it would be the Muslim extremists who are committing terrorism all over the world.

Give me a rundown on which terrorist groups has caused as much carnage as the muslim terrorists...include links.

All of them because they all have the same intent. Now you think about it. You putting one group of terrorists before another when they are all the same. I get your hatred for muslims as past posts by you but all terrorists are equally bad. 

It does seem to be quite a stretch….....

Not sure how 99.9% would be considered a stretch at all. There are over 100,000 Muslims in the DFW area alone. Not one of them took action against this event, even though it was intended as an inflammatory gesture directed toward militant Muslims. Even at 99.9%, you'd have expected hundreds of militants to band together to bring jihad down on this event. Instead, what did we see? Two not very good at being militant Muslims that drove all the way in from Phoenix. Seems like none of the million or so Muslims living closer to the event felt the need to take action. Of course, also in favor of my argument is the fact that there are between 2.5 and 5 million Muslims in the US, and there've been less than 10 Muslim terrorist attacks involving only a handful of Muslims in the US based on the research I've found. So 99.9 might have really been far fetched. 99.999% may be more accurate.