Garland Texas

That this type of response over something like this is even possible is a problem.

If a Christian would have killed the "artist" that did the manure covered Mary display, would you have said "they got what they deserved for messing with the Christians."

I doubt it.

When crazy Christians were bombing abortion clinics, I did not blame the abortion providers. That being said, if an abortion provider had a rally where he was hanging dead fetuses from sticks to antagonize the anti-abortion movement, I wouldn't be surprised or outraged if his clinic was the next one to be bombed.

When crazy Christians were bombing abortion clinics, I did not blame the abortion providers. That being said, if an abortion provider had a rally where he was hanging dead fetuses from sticks to antagonize the anti-abortion movement, I wouldn't be surprised or outraged if his clinic was the next one to be bombed.

Apples to oranges...count on one hand the number of abortion clinic bombings...muslim terrorist victims are numbered in the thousands...and counting.

We'll have to agree to disagree...you see no problem and if we simply don't poke the hornets, they'll leave us alone.

Your rights aren't worth spit if you are too much of a coward to exercise them.......I think I may put up a sign in my yard telling how their false prophet was nothing more than a pedophile rapist.......

better yet, since you're such a torchbearer for the right to be ignorant and discriminative of all ways other than one's own, why don't you wear that sign outside of some mosques. that way you're almost guaranteed to get something to blame all muslims for.

Apples to oranges...count on one hand the number of abortion clinic bombings...muslim terrorist victims are numbered in the thousands...and counting.

We'll have to agree to disagree...you see no problem and if we simply don't poke the hornets, they'll leave us alone.

most Christians don't like that analogy because they agree with the bombers' agenda. which doesn't mean it wasn't terrorism. there have been a LOT more terrorist attacks from Christians in the US than Muslims. but whatever you want to think

most Christians don't like that analogy because they agree with the bombers' agenda. which doesn't mean it wasn't terrorism. there have been a LOT more terrorist attacks from Christians in the US than Muslims. but whatever you want to think

OK   :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight...you think radical Christians are more of a threat to the US than radical Muslims?

Much of the left does, I was just wondering what you thought.

OK   :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight...you think radical Christians are more of a threat to the US than radical Muslims?

Much of the left does, I was just wondering what you thought.

Actually, I don't think either one is much of a threat in the general scheme of things. there's always the possibility of a nutter pulling off an attack, but it's incredibly rare, and they're rarely very effective. I take more of an issue with people who fail to understand how rarely these things actually occur, and how small of a portion of muslims in our country the radicals make up. It's not fair to blame them all for the actions of a few, no more than it is to blame all Christians for the anti-abortion nutters or Westboro Baptist Church.

Muslims also hate each other.

I was glad to see that one Texas cop with a service pistol took out two terrorists with rifles. Gotta learn the hard way about Texans and their guns. Two less scumbags in the world. What a glorious day indeed!

I don't care who likes this. It is the way I feel and there is nothing anyone can say to change this feeling.

I would like to say congratulations and much respect to the police officer that was facing overwhelming odds and came out on top, potentially saving many lives. For a person with a lone handgun to face multiple opponents with high capacity rifles and come out on top would have been almost like the Texians winning at the Alamo. 

I suspect there was a lot of courage, a lot of training mentally and physically for that day and a desire to present his life as a bargain against those of innocent people. 

It's not fair to blame them all for the actions of a few, no more than it is to blame all Christians for the anti-abortion nutters or Westboro Baptist Church.

the abortion bombers and the apostates at Westboro can't show that their actions are Scriptural....because their actions are denounced in Scripture.....muslimes can go to chapter and verse in their Satanic Verses and show where they are told to do the atrocities they are committing......

I'm asking have anyone ever read the Quran. (Hell no I haven't read it I'm Christian.) That's why you won't see me quoting or acting like I have any real knowledge what there teachings are. I can pull up alot a passages in the bible that can also seem twisted taking out of context.

First -- have you?   Second: Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".  How would YOU interpret this?

how do you interpret all of the verses in the old testament that demand the killings of various types of sinners?

The OT has nothing to do with Christianity, so this is irrelevant......

irrelevant to Christianity? then why is it still in the Bible?

And if someone who has no clue about Christianity googles bible verses, might they come off with the wrong impression based on some of the things they might find? Is it possible to do the same thing when googling the quran?

irrelevant to Christianity? then why is it still in the Bible?

And if someone who has no clue about Christianity googles bible verses, might they come off with the wrong impression based on some of the things they might find? Is it possible to do the same thing when googling the quran?

Romans 15: 4
4 For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

The OT is included in the Christian Bible to give us the prophecies that allow us to KNOW without a doubt that Christ is God....it is there to show us the mistakes and sins committed by them and how God worked in their lives......the OT has no authority over any of us today......