Baltimore in deep ish

Mr. Buddy Garrity

This riot has nothing to do with anything. People just being dumb. When A whole group of people do dumb things they make they whole race look bad. Instead of talking about the injustice for the Grey family it's all about them. That's taking several steps backs. How can anyone justify anything that's going on in that city. Honestly it makes people say well if this is how they act no wonder police use so much force. So many good citizens will get a bad rep over theses cowards. We're angry about the unemployment so let's burn the jobs down.

Best post EVER!

I am a member of a FB page called PA Politics (and I have not been kicked out yet :D ). It amazes me of how many people are justifying the riots......or saying they are wrong, but understand. Understand what? One even compared it to the Boston tea Party.

The fact is Baltimore is looking like a Third World Country right now. It will take the community to stand up and HELP the cops fix this nonsense.  

Lastly, I am getting tired of hearing that small crime was not worth killing someone over, or he should not have died just selling cigarettes. Why in the hell are we giving ANY support to the criminals? They should not be committing  the crimes. Our way of thinking(as a country) is screwed up. If it does not change, heads are going to roll......and I have a feeling it will not be the criminals that win this battle.

If a cop has to pursue a criminal on foot and tackle him in the process, the cop is not responsible for bodily injury. I guess little woman pictures a cop with the criminal in a choke hold with his knee in his back.....bending him backwards until he hears something snap, but only because she wants to see it that way. I wasn't there so I don't know. Neither was she. She will take the looter's word for it since they are the salt of the earth. You can see that by their behavior.

http://youtu.be/jAVXe9YcgOI

@MartinoNYDN: L.A. riots, which resulted in cancellation of Dodgers/Phillies games began on April 29, 1992 -- 23 yrs to the day before tmrw's Orioles game

So eerie & strange how history repeats itself. 

Looters can be shot without warning......right TVC? But then they would be the victims.

As a rule you cannot shoot someone for theft or criminal mischief (vandalism) in the daytime in TX. In the nighttime, theft or criminal mischief can have the lawful use of deadly force to stop it IF it is immediately necessary to stop it and If it is the ONLY WAY to do so or to try and stop it by other means would EXPOSE the person to serious injury or death. 

There is no blanket law allowing the shooting of looters in this state. In Maryland? I have no clue. 

As a rule you cannot shoot someone for theft or criminal mischief (vandalism) in the daytime in TX. In the nighttime, theft or criminal mischief can have the lawful use of deadly force to stop it IF it is immediately necessary to stop it and If it is the ONLY WAY to do so or to try and stop it by other means would EXPOSE the person to serious injury or death.

There is no blanket law allowing the shooting of looters in this state. In Maryland? I have no clue.

So if someone is breaking into my business I can't shoot them? How is that different than tour residence?

The police and him were probably on a first name basis.

•March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
•March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
•January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
•January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
•December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
•December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
•August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
•January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
•September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
•April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
•July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
•March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
•March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
•February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
•August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
•August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
•August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
•July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3283965/posts?page=109

The police and him were probably on a first name basis.

•March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
•March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
•January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
•January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
•December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
•December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
•August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
•January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
•September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
•April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
•July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
•March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
•March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
•February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
•August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
•August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
•August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
•July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3283965/posts?page=109

His spine was still intact after all those incidents?  weird. 

[quot.name="5gallonbucket" post="1663335" timestamp="1430245552"]

all I have to say go be a police officer before you speak on the difficulty and stress they go thru. I have several loved ones that are and I hear the stories. And im not talking about a small town cop.....NEW ORLEANS to be exact.

Im not saying what happened is right. the court room will decide that.

DON"T RUN IDOIT[/quote]