I Hope All 3 Runs...

smitty

@dallasnews: Donald Trump says Rick Perry did ‘terrible job’ securing border, Perry says Trump offering ‘toxic nonsense’

This is the hidden content, please
PIYTl​

I'm thinking somebody needs to announce, Let the Games Begin.  Or maybe, Those who are about to die salute you lol. 

Can you imagine how Rock'em Sock'em this gonna get?  SNL will feast on this.  Before this fiasco is over all 15 (16 17?) will be down rolling in the mud the blood and the beer.  

I'm thinking somebody needs to announce, Let the Games Begin.  Or maybe, Those who are about to die salute you lol. 

Can you imagine how Rock'em Sock'em this gonna get?  SNL will feast on this.  Before this fiasco is over all 15 (16 17?) will be down rolling in the mud the blood and the beer.  

Exactly! But that is what needs to happen! Those candidates without spines will be exposed. Politics will be interesting in the coming months. 

@karentravers: Trump just now on John McCain: "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

@NYDailyNews: .@realDonaldTrump rips John McCain for being former POW: “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Wow

@abc13houston: #BREAKING Abbott moves to arm National Guard personnel on military facilities in wake of Chattanooga shooting

This who should run for President. 

Abbott > Trump

@abc13houston: #BREAKING Abbott moves to arm National Guard personnel on military facilities in wake of Chattanooga shooting

This who should run for President. 

Abbott > Trump

Seems like Texas has more people with common sense than any other State.  Before some of you start your rebuttal, yes we have many that don't have it, and I don't need a list.  My name may be on it.  

@karentravers: Trump just now on John McCain: "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

@NYDailyNews: .@realDonaldTrump rips John McCain for being former POW: “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Wow

Had anyone on the left said this........BOOM

....but quite. Like I said Trump will do all the Dems work. He attack Republicans more Democrats 

Had anyone on the left said this........BOOM

....but quite. Like I said Trump will do all the Dems work. He attack Republicans more Democrats 

Your right Pam and it didn't bother me much until this.  They needed a wake up call.  But with this, he not only put his foot in his mouth, he stepped in poo before he did.  I don't remember much good about his military record lol. 

You would take same stance if Obama had said the same.

​Different deal...Obama's words and actions carry weight because he is the President.

To answer your question, yes, I would have thought it was just as dumb coming from Obama as Trump, but more importantly, it would be beneath the dignity of the office.

You are confusing me with someone that gets knotted up over every inappropriate comment...there are plenty of those folks to go around...don't need my help.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

​Different deal...Obama's words and actions carry weight because he is the President.

To answer your question, yes, I would have thought it was just as dumb coming from Obama as Trump, but more importantly, it would be beneath the dignity of the office.

You are confusing me with someone that gets knotted up over every inappropriate comment...there are plenty of those folks to go around...don't need my help.

Hillary 

Hillary 

​Another different deal...what she said (lies) about Benghazi, her emails and anything else when and after she was Secretary of State is a whole lot different that Trump taking a shot at McCain...it doesn't have a direct effect on the public.

Her words stalled and shutdown justice for dead Americans...Trump's words only hurt McCain's feelings.

Big difference.

Edited by LumRaiderFan