I Hope All 3 Runs...

smitty

Absolutely.........

I'm not saying it's impossible, but think of this.....

If my Son and a friend were at my house right now.....they could....

1. Drink about 4 coors lights

2. Drink 2 bud lights

3. Drink about 8 of those Beer-rita things (girlfriends)

4. Drink 1/2 a bottle of JD

5. Drink an entire bottle of Crown (I would kill him)

6. Drink a couple bottles of wine (girlfriends)

But they would not get any weed........

Other houses may be different, but I would say more parents don't smoke weed than smoke.....

So how would that be any healthier for them than weed??? 

Just curious, do you think alcohol is less harmful-addictive than canabis?

So how would that be any healthier for them than weed??? 

You both basically asked me the same question, so here it goes.....

In my experience, you can drink a beer and not be drunk.....you smoke a joint, you are stoned.

People, including me for a couple years in my younger days tend to smoke daily or a few times a week.....it made me lazy and unproductive.......

Beer is something I do typically on a weekend.....or with a meal.

So, in my experience, I would rather my Son drink a few beers with me on a fishing trip, or by a campfire than smoke a joint with his friends.....and even though I don't consider it a horrible drug, even legal I would NEVER smoke a joint with my Son.....

So, you don't think it's harder to get weed than alcohol?

Cigarettes are legal and many parents and adults forget them at a bar, on a park bench, in someones car or leave them in plain view at their house. When/if weed becomes legal, the same thing will happen....human nature.....so it will be easier fro a kid to get.

Legal or not, people are going to murder.....I'm against making that legal to.

I'm not saying it should be legal only because they'll still do it. It should be legal because in my opinion I don't believe it's any worst than cigarettes alcohol etc. Why do we single out weed. What's really more dangerous. And yes I believe it's easier to get weed than alcohol. Drug dealers don't ask for age or id. Just money if your not afraid to meet a drug dealer you can buy as much as you want anytime you like. And some cases just get it at school from a classmate.

I'm not saying it should be legal only because they'll still do it. It should be legal because in my opinion I don't believe it's any worst than cigarettes alcohol etc. Why do we single out weed. What's really more dangerous. And yes I believe it's easier to get weed than alcohol. Drug dealers don't ask for age or id. Just money if your not afraid to meet a drug dealer you can buy as much as you want anytime you like. And some cases just get it at school from a classmate.

I agree it is not as dangerous as beer, and much safer to drive on......However.....

It being illegal has kinda made it a gateway drug. Not in the respect of addiction or wanting more, but the line being crossed.....Now we have crossed the line and are dealing with drug dealers that typically expand their business and sell other drugs.....

Weed in itself I consider harmless, but that lifestyle (and I was a part of it for a time in my younger years) is a road I would not want my Son going down. He is 14, in the near future there are going to be many things I am going to have to worry about. I don't want to add anything else to the mix.... 

• 3 weeks later...
You don't have to smoke an entire joint though.. Or by yourself. Plenty of people take one or two hits and go outside and live fully functional lives.

Marijuana is definitely easier to get than beer for underage kids. Your kid might be able to grab a few days out your fridge but will you buy him 2 18 packs for some party? His friend since 4th grade just so happens to sell weed.. And will drop off a couple grams with a simple text message.

Personally, I wouldn't want my kid smoking weed while in grade school. College I don't care, just keep your grades up. im fine with drinking at long as he doesn't drive

You both basically asked me the same question, so here it goes.....

In my experience, you can drink a beer and not be drunk.....you smoke a joint, you are stoned.

People, including me for a couple years in my younger days tend to smoke daily or a few times a week.....it made me lazy and unproductive.......

Beer is something I do typically on a weekend.....or with a meal.

So, in my experience, I would rather my Son drink a few beers with me on a fishing trip, or by a campfire than smoke a joint with his friends.....and even though I don't consider it a horrible drug, even legal I would NEVER smoke a joint with my Son.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But he clearly wants to be one.

​He may want  be one but I would be very happy to have one who is less experienced as a politician and more experienced in doing the right thing.  There are plenty who that the right things and do nothing.  So, if someone less experienced in political gamesmanship were to get elected, I would consider it a refreshing change.

Calipari has no chance.  It is quite apparent that, in his world, he works with and for only the 1%

​Neither does Perry, all he has done is run the state of Texas for years which doesn't even compare to the experience of Hillary.

She's been a Senator and has done....hmmm.

She's been Secretary of State while foreign relations ran smoothly with no problems....uh oh.

She IS married to Bill...there you go, very qualified.