I Hope All 3 Runs...

smitty

Buddy, if you run, I want a sign in my yard! Otherwise, I want someone not named Bush or Clinton.
I'd like Rand Paul, but I don't see that happening.

The way this country is now I wouldn't do to bad of a job. :D 

I sure hope Trump isn't a nominee lol

• 1 month later...

Really liking what he's talking about right now. 

His stance on many issues has changed over the years.....His Dad is possibly clinically insane.....

I would like to hear him and Carson debate. I like what I have heard from Carson. I would like to hear more on his foreign policy. To me, we need someone strong in this area that can calm things down with or without force.

His stance on many issues has changed over the years.....His Dad is possibly clinically insane.....

I would like to hear him and Carson debate. I like what I have heard from Carson. I would like to hear more on his foreign policy. To me, we need someone strong in this area that can calm things down with or without force.

His dad would have been one of the greatest presidents since the founding generation.......n

I'm not sure it has done any good, but it keeps it less available than beer.....When I was a kid it was much easier getting a 6 pack than a joint. At 18, I could get a friend(21) to go buy me a 6 pack......could do the same with a joint, but it had to be the right friend.....the difference is I could also hang outside the store and give a complete stranger 20 bucks for a 6-pack and end up getting it.....can't do that with weed.....

And that is the main reason I am against legalizing weed......I want it as tough as possible for my Son to get....

And since you go bt the New testament

"Envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God".

And I would think you want everyone to go to Heaven......

And since you go bt the New testament

"Envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God".

And I would think you want everyone to go to Heaven......

You ASSUME that I'm for legalization........what led you to THAT assumption.......

Kids are going to be kids legal or not there going to do it. It's easy to buy beer if your underage. It's easy to get weed. Keeping it illegal is not going to change that making it legal won't either.I say just go ahead and make it legal tax it like alcohol and tobacco.

So, you don't think it's harder to get weed than alcohol?

Cigarettes are legal and many parents and adults forget them at a bar, on a park bench, in someones car or leave them in plain view at their house. When/if weed becomes legal, the same thing will happen....human nature.....so it will be easier fro a kid to get.

Legal or not, people are going to murder.....I'm against making that legal to.

It wasn't a "comment", it was a question...... :P

so in your opinion, drugs are less available to kids than beer???

Absolutely.........

I'm not saying it's impossible, but think of this.....

If my Son and a friend were at my house right now.....they could....

1. Drink about 4 coors lights

2. Drink 2 bud lights

3. Drink about 8 of those Beer-rita things (girlfriends)

4. Drink 1/2 a bottle of JD

5. Drink an entire bottle of Crown (I would kill him)

6. Drink a couple bottles of wine (girlfriends)

But they would not get any weed........

Other houses may be different, but I would say more parents don't smoke weed than smoke.....