Tod Stark hired as Hardin AD/Head Football Coach

Guest MTJ

Alright I just heard the official word. Bill Bellichick is out at New England..for unknown reasons. But..he has agreed to come to Hardin, Tx under the following conditions:

1. Meet 1/3 his current salary
2. Tom Brady gets to breed all 16-25 aged women
3. He gets to personally air up all game balls

I know it's a stretch...but I see a powerhouse in the making.

Alright I just heard the official word. Bill Bellichick is out at New England..for unknown reasons. But..he has agreed to come to Hardin, Tx under the following conditions:

1. Meet 1/3 his current salary
2. Tom Brady gets to breed all 16-25 aged women
3. He gets to personally air up all game balls

I know it's a stretch...but I see a powerhouse in the making.

Yup! 

How do you mean?

People around the school...administration/teachers...were ready for him to go. Otherwise, he would still be there.  If you'll remember, he left and didn't coach for a year.  It's not like he left for another job.  He left because there were issues.  I'd be shocked if Haynes returns.

Two Bi-District Titles in his tenure right?

2007 Season was a banner year as well. I believe he had a QB and WR All-State and They lost to powerhouse Crawford in the area round as well.

One of those "Bi-District Titles" was against the always tough Bye HS. The other is the only playoff win ever.

Haynes left because there was a budget crunch and he resigned so they could hire someone who they could pay less. So they could lay off less employees, I wouldn't call that wearing out your welcome. I'd call that strong character and caring about others more than yourself.

Riiiiggght. Ok. Rose colored glasses. He tell u that?

No, i know that because a board member told me that. He said they had a meeting with Haynes and since he was eligible to receive retirement and continue getting paid he would resign. because of that 1 employee didn't have to be laid off cause it saved the district over 25,000, it's a fact go look at the two salaries big boy. That was the year of the state budget crisis when houston isd laid off hundreds of employess all surrounding schools had huge lay offs, Hardin had very little. he directly allowed a school teacher to keep their job insteads of being selfish and demanding they pay him through the remainder of his contract. He had two years left on his contract when he resigned at 80,000+ so he walked away from over $100,000 to help other employees. So be careful before you say the guy wasnt liked.

No, i know that because a board member told me that. He said they had a meeting with Haynes and since he was eligible to receive retirement and continue getting paid he would resign. because of that 1 employee didn't have to be laid off cause it saved the district over 25,000, it's a fact go look at the two salaries big boy. That was the year of the state budget crisis when houston isd laid off hundreds of employess all surrounding schools had huge lay offs, Hardin had very little. he directly allowed a school teacher to keep their job insteads of being selfish and demanding they pay him through the remainder of his contract. He had two years left on his contract when he resigned at 80,000+ so he walked away from over $100,000 to help other employees. So be careful before you say the guy wasnt liked.

There was at least one newspaper article that supports the details of what Highpoint is saying.  Don't remember the paper but it was written around the time that Haynes retired from Hardin.  I remember reading the article.

They were considering hiring the janitor from Billy Madison, but in his interview, he reminded them too much of the typical every day male one would see roaming through Daisetta. So, in turn they went with the guy who promised to never lose to the Mighty HD Bobcats ever again. It's a must read article.

Said: Nobody