Tod Stark hired as Hardin AD/Head Football Coach

Guest MTJ

Good hire...now let the man build a program...5 year plan...year one (rough) year two (better) year three (make the playoffs) year four (challenge for district and make playoffs in the top 3 seeeds) year five (finish 1 or 2 in district and playoff seeding)...realize there will be good days and bad, but dont knee jerk. Hardin has good folks and some great kids, Coach Stark is a winner. The combination should be fun to watch!

Good hire...now let the man build a program...5 year plan...year one (rough) year two (better) year three (make the playoffs) year four (challenge for district and make playoffs in the top 3 seeeds) year five (finish 1 or 2 in district and playoff seeding)...realize there will be good days and bad, but dont knee jerk. Hardin has good folks and some great kids, Coach Stark is a winner. The combination should be fun to watch!

They won't give him 5 yrs. Unrealistic expectations is the vibe I get from Hardin. Maybe I'm wrong.

But there's a reason coaches don't stay there long.

Any of you guys/girls at Hardin had the chance to meet coach Stark yet?  He said that the town gave him a very warm welcome with a fish fry.....  That was extremely nice of the folks in Hardin, I know it meant a lot to Tod!  He had a rough time with the decision to leave West Sabine and his last month here was very emotional for him, it was good that Hardin did that for him.  Again, I will say that if the Hardin ISD adims will back Stark and the if the town stands behind him and gives him some time he will do great things there.  I've never seen someone that can motivate kids the way he does, the guy is full of energy and he knows his stuff.  Take care of him Hardin and he will take care of you! 

Any of you guys/girls at Hardin had the chance to meet coach Stark yet?  He said that the town gave him a very warm welcome with a fish fry.....  That was extremely nice of the folks in Hardin, I know it meant a lot to Tod!  He had a rough time with the decision to leave West Sabine and his last month here was very emotional for him, it was good that Hardin did that for him.  Again, I will say that if the Hardin ISD adims will back Stark and the if the town stands behind him and gives him some time he will do great things there.  I've never seen someone that can motivate kids the way he does, the guy is full of energy and he knows his stuff.  Take care of him Hardin and he will take care of you!

Didn't know about the fish fry dangit. My son said he likes the intensity that Coach Stark brings to the program.