how does your team look for 2015

I think it's title or bust for Crosby. Bringing back about 5500 yards of offense, so hopefully the defense can play at or near the level it did this year. Crosby should be pre-season top 10 in every poll in the state and the favorite to win the region in D2 again. There's an embarrassment of riches in the Crosby ISD football program right now plus we return the co-Coach of the Year in the Houston area. If Crosby can get past a non-district test early in the season at home against Angleton and another on the road in Dayton, I see them going into the playoffs 10-0 and maybe the favorite to win it all.

I think it's title or bust for Crosby. Bringing back about 5500 yards of offense, so hopefully the defense can play at or near the level it did this year. Crosby should be pre-season top 10 in every poll in the state and the favorite to win the region in D2 again. There's an embarrassment of riches in the Crosby ISD football program right now plus we return the co-Coach of the Year in the Houston area. If Crosby can get past a non-district test early in the season at home against Angleton and another on the road in Dayton, I see them going into the playoffs 10-0 and maybe the favorite to win it all.

Good post but y'all might not want to over look what CE King has coming back. As much as it pains me it will most likely be between Crosby and King for DC. Especially if a certain coach is still at a certian school that will lose most of all skill players. JS.

Looks like our boys might have earned a little more respect than predictions of battling for 4th like we got this year. Just a hunch. Good luck to all, slate will be clean and I will be able to relax during the 2015 season. Prediction: less calls for psych treatment for me by my family.

Looks like our boys might have earned a little more respect than predictions of battling for 4th like we got this year. Just a hunch. Good luck to all, slate will be clean and I will be able to relax during the 2015 season. Prediction: less calls for psych treatment for me by my family.

:lol:  I understand your pain, off season is here for us ALL

PN-G will be returning Offensive MVP, 3000 yard passer, and 40 touchdown scorer Adam Morse. We will have J Giblin back at WR, We will have McZeal back at Wr. We are returning 8 offensive starters. I believe 6 on the Defensive side of the ball. We had a great freshman and jv team to fill the rest of the holes. PN-G should not be very far off from were we left off last season. We should have a pretty strong start to the season. O line is supposed to be a bit bigger than last season. Valentine and Langston are both back on the D-line a year older and a year stronger. One of our good wr is supposed to be moving to the secondary on D. Filling in for the great Halfin will be one of two most likely Cropper or Runnels both are very very capable backs. I look for our running game to imrove some over last season. We have the privelidge of playing WOS in week 3 I believe so we will have a great measuring stick of were we are after Them,Tyler Chapel Hill and Clear Lake. Look for the Indians to compete for the DC next season.

Dayton returns 7 starters on offense and if you count the kid EJ that made the miracle catch to tie Crosby then 8. Defense returns 7 but maybe the biggest most athletic linebacker had to play jv ball due to being a transfer. He will most likely be the newcomer of the year and has a chance to dominate with his size and speed. Dayton played Crosby with 3 sophmores on the oline and probably their second best slot reveiver Dylan Moore out with injury who will also be returning. Shaq who can play a ton of positions will be back so dayton will have plenty of talent to work with. I said before the season started I thought dayton would be better in 15 so we will have to just wait and see.