how does your team look for 2015

Buna will not be as strong as they were a senior led team. I think if I remember they had like 26 seniors on the team.  I look for Kountze to be good any time you return Graylond Arnold you got a chance  I want to say Kirbyville returns 9 offense and 8 defensive starters for next year maybe 8 and 8 but they will have a majority of the skill position back. On the defensive side we will have to replace Breed, Cauley and Samuel so I think our backend of our defense will be young.  That being said im making an early prediction for district playoffs.  Kirbyville, EC, Kountze and Woodville in no particular order but you know who I like

Ozen returns some weapons on offense & a few on defense. Had a lot of first yr Varsity guys on both sides of the ball. With Suggs & staff having a full yr to develop & a spring, the Panthers will be in the mix again. Some of the Football guys can break it down by position for us, I'm not that skilled. Lol

With how weak 22-5A is going to be next year I think at least 3 spots are up for grabs. If Ozen could win 4 district games this year they should definitely be one of the favorites to get in next year if they're healthy. Still think y'all should have hired Damian Judge but Suggs does seem to have the program going in the right direction.

Dayton returns 7 starters on offense and if you count the kid EJ that made the miracle catch to tie Crosby then 8. Defense returns 7 but maybe the biggest most athletic linebacker had to play jv ball due to being a transfer. He will most likely be the newcomer of the year and has a chance to dominate with his size and speed. Dayton played Crosby with 3 sophmores on the oline and probably their second best slot reveiver Dylan Moore out with injury who will also be returning. Shaq who can play a ton of positions will be back so dayton will have plenty of talent to work with. I said before the season started I thought dayton would be better in 15 so we will have to just wait and see.

That's pretty impressive coming back. Still have to block, tackle and coach though. Dayton has to figure out how to run the ball and how to stop also. It's amazing Dayton was a point away from the 3rd round with the second worst defense in the district. Dayton's season is going to go as little Hanckock's season does though.

Just be ready Pride. One td drive in the regional final Crosby had a freshman rb, three sophomore receivers and a junior qb leading the way. Code Red will be experienced and ready when they show up in Liberty County next October. Man I'm ready for some 7 on 7 at least . . .

With how weak 22-5A is going to be next year I think at least 3 spots are up for grabs. If Ozen could win 4 district games this year they should definitely be one of the favorites to get in next year if they're healthy. Still think y'all should have hired Damian Judge but Suggs does seem to have the program going in the right direction.

Weak???? Lol

Buna will not be as strong as they were a senior led team. I think if I remember they had like 26 seniors on the team. I look for Kountze to be good any time you return Graylond Arnold you got a chance I want to say Kirbyville returns 9 offense and 8 defensive starters for next year maybe 8 and 8 but they will have a majority of the skill position back. On the defensive side we will have to replace Breed, Cauley and Samuel so I think our backend of our defense will be young. That being said im making an early prediction for district playoffs. Kirbyville, EC, Kountze and Woodville in no particular order but you know who I like

Buna had 26 Srs on the team. We had 26 players. Wow.

Weak???? Lol

Yeah, weak. A lot like Vidor's program. What's funny is how awful Vidor must have been to have a losing recrord in a district that only had 3 teams over .500. 2-10 the last three years in the playoffs and something like 3-17 overall the last few years, I would classify that as weak. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty more opportunities to laugh watching your team next year. But hey, there is always that one game 4 years ago when Vidor probably got their best win in program history.

Yeah, weak. A lot like Vidor's program. What's funny is how awful Vidor must have been to have a losing recrord in a district that only had 3 teams over .500. 2-10 the last three years in the playoffs and something like 3-17 overall the last few years, I would classify that as weak. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty more opportunities to laugh watching your team next year. But hey, there is always that one game 4 years ago when Vidor probably got their best win in program history.

Actually Vidor might be one of the teams to look out for to slip into the 4th spot after district is all said and done, they had ALOT of key underclassmen last year. Big district games at home for them next season include Ozen and PNG. Those two games will tell alot. 

You're right, that win over Montgomery definitely was Vidor's biggest win in program history

coog02 I remember not long ago when our ditrict was thumping you guys year in and year out. Just remember it will rotate back around but I doubt we will be seeing you then.

Why wouldn't you see me? Times were different then, every school in our district except Dayton rose in enrollment while every school in your district except Ned I believe dropped in enrollment. Ned may have the best coach but I can make an excellent argument that 21-5A has the next 5 best coaches. When Crosby opens their remodeled stadium next year take a look at the facilities we're going to be playing in with Turner, Texan Drive, GPISD, BH, Crosby and even Dayton which will still be on par with Ned in every way but capacity. I would be willing to bet there's somewhat of a salary difference between the coaches too. From the outside looking in it would seem that we care more over here which may or may not be the case, but that's how it looks. Having higher enrollments also allows us to have a little better players on average which helps IMO. I don't think it's a cycle, I just think the times are changing.

Just like 06, coog is gracious! NOT. They have a couple good seasons and they act like they have won back to back state championships! Geez. Merry Christmas

My fault, I forgot this it the "everybody gets a trophy board". People here talk about titles they won in the 70's, people other places talk about why their team can win the region or win a title other places. Here you have to stroke egos, other places egos just bump into each other and it's seen as anything BUT inflammatory. Two completely different mentalities and two completely different results. SMH

And by the way, this past year made a decade straight in the playoffs. A little more than the couple good years you spoke of IMO. It just seems like that because Crosby didn't accept what was obviously perceived to be mediocrity and dismissed a coach that had been to the playoffs 7 consecutive years. Some teams in 22-5A would kill for a guy like that, over here the administration moved on. Two totally different ways of operating which is another difference.

Not going to lie.  I'm worried about Friendswood's team next year.  This year we graduated one of the most talented and deepest group of seniors in the history of the program.  Coach Koopman will have to replace 3 starting o-linemen, our throwing QB, our four year starting RB and his primary back up, three receivers, 4 of the six d-linemen who played, three linebackers who played, the best cornerback and the best safety in school history.  To make matters worse many of these young men played both ways and our corner was our kicker.

We have two returning olinemen, two returning d linemen, one very good linebacker returning, one corner, and Tyler Page at QB.  Lots of guys are going to have to step up and contribute who had limited playing time this season.

Anyways, I think Port Arthur Memorial will be extremely improved. In 5A, I think the district is PN-G's to lose, but Nederland will always compete and I want to see how Central/Ozen/Vidor compete. WO-S will reload, H-J should good solid. District 12-3A DI will once again be real competitive. All in all, it should be a solid year. Hopefully the area can get 1-2 teams to state like this season.

Anyways, I think Port Arthur Memorial will be extremely improved. In 5A, I think the district is PN-G's to lose, but Nederland will always compete and I want to see how Central/Ozen/Vidor compete. WO-S will reload, H-J should good solid. District 12-3A DI will once again be real competitive. All in all, it should be a solid year. Hopefully the area can get 1-2 teams to state like this season.

Way to go out on a limb with the PA prediction, can't get much worse than this year; can it?? :P 

Seriously, I hope they can get the Defense together. Too much talent there in PA

(stirring the pot) Lol