how does your team look for 2015

I say Ozen finishes in 1st or 2nd in the district this year baring key injuries. Boyd should improve greatly if he attends some quality QB camps this summer. He will have a talented young group who gained valuable varsity experience last year. They will miss Randle but as a whole I belive they will be tougher and more skilled elsewhere. We have some dogs who love to hunt who will be playing in 2015!

I'll say this Vidor will definitely improve from that freshman team who won district but I won't go as far to say we'll compete for dc but we will be in the mix for a playoff spot with leckelt and Rowe coming back as well as most of our line and some key players on defense. And not to mention we get mason Mathews back who was out most the season with an injury.

My fault, I forgot this it the "everybody gets a trophy board". People here talk about titles they won in the 70's, people other places talk about why their team can win the region or win a title other places. Here you have to stroke egos, other places egos just bump into each other and it's seen as anything BUT inflammatory. Two completely different mentalities and two completely different results. SMH

And by the way, this past year made a decade straight in the playoffs. A little more than the couple good years you spoke of IMO. It just seems like that because Crosby didn't accept what was obviously perceived to be mediocrity and dismissed a coach that had been to the playoffs 7 consecutive years. Some teams in 22-5A would kill for a guy like that, over here the administration moved on. Two totally different ways of operating which is another difference.

As opposed to a team that has had one good season and a few so-so ones and their fans are acting like they are some kind of dominating force in the area.  Dayton has been in the playoffs 17 or 18 straight.  Ned has been in 18 of the last 22.  Barbers Hill has more state championships than the "mighty" cougs.  Read my signature,  respect is earned not given.

As opposed to a team that has had one good season and a few so-so ones and their fans are acting like they are some kind of dominating force in the area.  Dayton has been in the playoffs 17 or 18 straight.  Ned has been in 18 of the last 22.  Barbers Hill has more state championships than the "mighty" cougs.  Read my signature,  respect is earned not given.

Whats the real record between Crosby vs Nederland? 

And my boy Joe Willis and the Cedar Park Timberwolves put an ass whipping on the Coogs this year!!

Lol, and this is coming from a fan of a team that is the definition of mediocrity. I guess when your own team is not much to talk about you have to root for teams from Central Texas that can actually win a playoff game. I don't think PNG has a quality win over a 5A team the last three years. I really hope Crosby gets to beat PNG down in the first round again and help continue the streak mediocrity.

And how many State Championships does Crosby have?? I can answer that!!!! ZERO!!!! How many will they have in the next 20 years??? ZERO!!!!!

Well, what we know for sure PNG doesn't have the players or coaching staff to win anything the next 20 years except maybe that weak arse district. You're right though, Crosby might not win a 5A title in the next 20 years because we'll be 6A in the next 10. PNG will have plenty of chances before they drop down to 4A though.

Well, what we know for sure PNG doesn't have the players or coaching staff to win anything the next 20 years except maybe that weak arse district. You're right though, Crosby might not win a 5A title in the next 20 years because we'll be 6A in the next 10. PNG will have plenty of chances before they drop down to 4A though.

PNG overall enrollment going up I saw. Had a front page article about it in the PA News. 

PNG overall enrollment going up I saw. Had a front page article about it in the PA News.

The enrollment may slowly rise but the community's growth rate is almost 5 times less than the Texas average. As the enrollment caps go up with the growth of the state PNG as well as some other schools in that area will be caught unless there's an influx of residents that move in and raise the rate.

Liberty will not beat HF. HF is gonna be pretty tuff in 2015. The 2016 HF class is best they've had since early 90's.
Not sure about OF? But folks thought theyd be down this year and they were very good.

Back in the 90's in the Claude Tarver days HF was tough as nails. Liberty would always be in a dog fight against the Horns.

• 2 weeks later...