how does your team look for 2015

• 2 weeks later...

In all honesty I see Memorial going 5-5 needing help to make the playoffs. I think we lose to Lamar, George Ranch, LP, WB and Deer Park. LP is going to win 21-6A. 

I have to re-adjust this, minor blunder on my part, 6-4 and they make the playoffs. I forgot DP comes to P.A. this season, they'll beat DP. 

Well, what we know for sure PNG doesn't have the players or coaching staff to win anything the next 20 years except maybe that weak arse district. You're right though, Crosby might not win a 5A title in the next 20 years because we'll be 6A in the next 10. PNG will have plenty of chances before they drop down to 4A though.

maybe if your team stop playing our weak arse district y'all can win state if you play weak teams as you think, you won't be prepared when it time to beat the best.

maybe if your team stop playing our weak arse district y'all can win state if you play weak teams as you think, you won't be prepared when it time to beat the best.

I think I understand what you're saying. To that I would say playing Ned does get us ready for the playoffs, playing Lumberton probably wouldn't but when you beat the DC I think it actually gives confidence to the team they can beat anybody they face from that district. I know Ned is supposed to improve during the year which is why they don't try to win non-district games(unless they win), but I could argue Ned actually digressed during the year then got out coached in the first round. Playing in 21-5A gets us plenty ready for the playoffs as you can tell from our 10-2 playoff record the last few years mixed with the fact we're dropping 40 and 50 on y'all on a consistent basis. Better players, better coaches, better facilities, better enrollments . . . Better results.

So after that 0-3 start when everyone was jumping ship thinking Ned should've moved the eventual district MVP out from under center... Then won the district championship... They digressed? I get it. Just because they had a couple of uncommon turnovers on the fisrt two snaps of the game deep in their own territory, they digressed? I guess you were joking maybe with the "Ned doesn't try to win non district games... Unless they do" comment? If so, I did chuckle, that was funny.

I think I understand what you're saying. To that I would say playing Ned does get us ready for the playoffs, playing Lumberton probably wouldn't but when you beat the DC I think it actually gives confidence to the team they can beat anybody they face from that district. I know Ned is supposed to improve during the year which is why they don't try to win non-district games(unless they win), but I could argue Ned actually digressed during the year then got out coached in the first round. Playing in 21-5A gets us plenty ready for the playoffs as you can tell from our 10-2 playoff record the last few years mixed with the fact we're dropping 40 and 50 on y'all on a consistent basis. Better players, better coaches, better facilities, better enrollments . . . Better results.

If i was at the same game as the crosby fans this year this is what i saw for 21/2 quarters they couldnt stop # 10 he leaves the game with severe leg cramps with the lead and driving not to return because he was over used going both ways to much for the first game but would have love to see the out come if he go four. But crosby wins congrats on the season

If i was at the same game as the crosby fans this year this is what i saw for 21/2 quarters they couldnt stop # 10 he leaves the game with severe leg cramps with the lead and driving not to return because he was over used going both ways to much for the first game but would have love to see the out come if he go four. But crosby wins congrats on the season

If you were at the same game I was you would have seen Seay already getting up slow half way through the second quarter. He couldn't answer the bell for the fourth quarter just like Jaylon Henderson and PLC's qb couldn't, it just is what it is. If you want to go the cramp route then I'll answer that by saying your offseason wasn't hard enough if the kids weren't in shape for the opener. Crosby took the lead less than 2 mins into the third quarter and wasn't threatened until Ned scored with 1 minute left in the game to pull within 5. When Saye left the game Ned was already losing. 11 carries for 60 yards isn't what I would consider unstoppable, 28 carries for 289 yards by three different backs is what I would consider unstoppable. Don't worry though man, Ned will get their chance next season to lose another close one to Crosby and talk about what "could've" happened while we just leave with another W.

I know Ned is supposed to have the best coach over there but I wonder what his record is the last 5 years or so against 21-5A?

So after that 0-3 start when everyone was jumping ship thinking Ned should've moved the eventual district MVP out from under center... Then won the district championship... They digressed? I get it. Just because they had a couple of uncommon turnovers on the fisrt two snaps of the game deep in their own territory, they digressed? I guess you were joking maybe with the "Ned doesn't try to win non district games... Unless they do" comment? If so, I did chuckle, that was funny.

Ned was giving up 29ppg through the non-district part of their schedule. The last three games of the season they gave up over 42ppg. You can't use the tough district argument because y'all got swept, so I would have to say y'all digressed instead. All of our teams got stronger as the season progressed, by the end of the year Ned was losing to GCM. You tell me what you call it?

Ned was giving up 29ppg through the non-district part of their schedule. The last three games of the season they gave up over 42ppg. You can't use the tough district argument because y'all got swept, so I would have to say y'all digressed instead. All of our teams got stronger as the season progressed, by the end of the year Ned was losing to GCM. You tell me what you call it?

go blow smoke some were else he was still run over your ld and db in the third and played every down on offense and defense till he left the game. Now again like i said congrat to Crosby on the win.

go blow smoke some were else he was still run over your ld and db in the third and played every down on offense and defense till he left the game. Now again like i said congrat to Crosby on the win.

Lol, alright man. I guess "blowing smoke" is what you call it when facts are relayed? Sage is a baller, but he wasn't running over anybody in the third quarter guy, especially the 2nd best 5A defense in the region. Maybe if you make 10 more post you'll have some facts to go with your opinions, lol.

Man I am glad Crosby won State, because it would be the end of the world to be that good every year and don't.

Come on man, I would expect the "y'all must be state champs then" remark from someone else but I thought you were a little more of a football guy instead of a "feelings" guy? That guy didn't know what he was talking about so I lined his opinion up with the box score to show the fallacy. Don't worry though Mayfield, it's almost over, your boy will be a junior next year so there's only 4 more possible chances to lose to Crosby. Before he leaves though, I hope I get to watch him and my son go 1 on 1 a few times. Good health to your dogs next year.

Come on man, I would expect the "y'all must be state champs then" remark from someone else but I thought you were a little more of a football guy instead of a "feelings" guy? That guy didn't know what he was talking about so I lined his opinion up with the box score to show the fallacy. Don't worry though Mayfield, it's almost over, your boy will be a junior next year so there's only 4 more possible chances to lose to Crosby. Before he leaves though, I hope I get to watch him and my son go 1 on 1 a few times. Good health to your dogs next year.

Hey man ass whipping hurts lol - besides I have many years besides 2 to get even - Im a Bulldog for life.

Can you imagine when season start because we haven't let it end yet

Don't worry, maybe you will get that green-eyed monster out of your closet, eventually.  :)

Don't worry, maybe you will get that green-eyed monster out of your closet, eventually. :)

Yeah, maybe even next year. I'll go ahead and call my 2015 shot now. Crosby will get to 14-0 going undefeated in district and win the region again rather it be D1 or D2. We'll take out the 25-5A rep in the semis and play for a title for the first time since 1960. I also expect Code Red to challenge for the state's #1 ranking at some point during the season. How about that?

Remember, before the season started last year I said Crosby would go 10-0 in the regular season and everyone laughed. We were 7 points away from doing that. '15 is the year where it should all come together.

Yeah, maybe even next year. I'll go ahead and call my 2015 shot now. Crosby will get to 14-0 going undefeated in district and win the region again rather it be D1 or D2. We'll take out the 25-5A rep in the semis and play for a title for the first time since 1960. I also expect Code Red to challenge for the state's #1 ranking at some point during the season. How about that?

Remember, before the season started last year I said Crosby would go 10-0 in the regular season and everyone laughed. We were 7 points away from doing that. '15 is the year where it should all come together.

Its never bad to have goals.

You go ahead and make that prediction about your Cougars but my prediction is crosby goes div 1 next year and doesn't get out of the 3rd round