Bridge City Football Applicants

I bet it will be someone who has an inside track with the district....like most setx towns, it's all about who you know or who you are kin to.... Also, IMHO, think they will take someone who 'they' can mold into running the program their way. Then after that happens I bet that coach/ ad job merges again.
😇

B.C. has the athletes and the talent to be a good program.They just need the right Coach to lead them.

B.C. has the athletes and the talent to be a good program.They just need the right Coach to lead them.

Agreed.. It just takes a change in the mentality.. BC can and should be able to compete year in year out. I understadnnd the whole baseball first thing, but that talent can be on the football field as well.. The AD thing will limit you to a list like we read about... Good luck, best hope would be for a young guy that is looking to build a name for himself.. Problem is, he would probably only stay around for a short time..

So forget the four year stretch BC was in playoffs, first time in school history? Got it

Agreed, there is so much more to this then most know.........I wish the best for BC but, they will be hard pressed to do better then Stump......Especially with the AD title off the table. Once again,be careful what you wish for. ;)

I just don't see Smally leaving with what he has started at Orangefield. Lots of talent coming through the pipeline starting with an awesome pee wee/little league or whatever you want to call it. Plus people believe in him and there is WAY less politics in Ofield.

100 percent agree

And I would have been really shocked to see Dubois leave HJ for this job. He has a better situation where he is for a multitude of reasons.