WELL MORE ELMINATIONS LOL

ummm not quite buddy boy...I pay high school taxes in LM so therefore I have that right...been with them since 06...you don't live in any of those places now...wait you got a G6 and fly I between your mansions...

No, I just have the one.

So we are clear on the rules, once you move, you must remove yourself from the bandwagon?

well this schmuck bought a nice home in  a quiet neighborhood in a small town to raise his kids...lets not talk about dump towns...orange is no Austin Westlake or lake travis...tell me why people are moving OUT??? lol....I thought LM was bad when it came to industry, hows wally world holding up in good ol wos??

again, try again...2006...I started...not 6 days ago...I thought wos were smart folk??? dang cousin mixin smh...bandwagon is spur of the moment. as in days, weeks, or a month or two...not YEARS...and soulja and other old schoolers KNOW I been with LM and PAM

AWWWW.... MY KITTY CAT FOOTBALLER CAME BACK....you hungry son?? i'll feed you lol...

sorry, I know you wos mongrels WISH your mug was as good as mine...bunch darn bubbas lol...

Is the above said poster asking for a retort or is the above said just spouting his LM PAM uneducated venom towards me?? I only engage with the worthy opponent not someone who uses such terms as "bunch darn bubbas" to insult a town full of a bunch of darn bubbas. You dig, lol with all due respect of course.

ummm not quite buddy boy...I pay high school taxes in LM so therefore I have that right...been with them since 06...you don't live in any of those places now...wait you got a G6 and fly I between your mansions...

Dude, I wouldn't be telling people that you live in LaMarque... What a s#@%hole that place is! Truly, the anus of this great state.

well I'm here as promised. 7 down and a handful more to go.

I guess HJ want a cookie for winning...betting the local burger joint in mayberry jr is having one heck of a sale tonight lol smh..well it was a fun ride, GUARANTEE NEXT WEEK BASKETBALL STARTS FOR HJ...maybe they can return greatness in that sport.

WOS-tick tock...enjoy your week of preparing to be going against a POWERHOUSE LEGEND...next week, basketball starts for the WOS donkeys aka mustanks.

I guess tomorrow, we will have more of the SETX under achievers coming to get some raw crow with skunk pudding.

No way LaMarque beats WOS brother...I'm sorry but it's just not happening. This is coming from someone who has no dog in the fight

No way LaMarque beats WOS brother...I'm sorry but it's just not happening. This is coming from someone who has no dog in the fight

Stranger things have happened. (Cough cough Newton)

But I don't know if LaMarque can get them either. But I think LaGrange will if not. Round 3 and 4 starts getting into teams a little too far out of the area.

Stranger things have happened. (Cough cough Newton)

But I don't know if LaMarque can get them either. But I think LaGrange will if not. Round 3 and 4 starts getting into teams a little too far out of the area.

LaMarque not near what they have been, but I definitely agree that LaGrange will end the Stangs season round 4. Setx teams don't fare too well when playing teams outta the area.

LaMarque not near what they have been, but I definitely agree that LaGrange will end the Stangs season round 4. Setx teams don't fare too well when playing teams outta the area.

You two sound alike in your viewpoints.
I could not agree more. WOS, Newton is typically the hat everyone rests on their head for Setx Football. Hope this changes, soon. Plan(s) are in the works!

yep footballer06, you my little ...you know. lol...you responded to my post and you know when your master has summoned you. for all you wanna be grammer teachers, grow up...obviously you can see one letter being left out is a typo. i'm not writing a PCR(patient care report) for my job, so what i type on a highschool football message board won't be proof read.

LM a s#$& hole??? ROFLMAO!!! pick a spot ANYWHERE in setx...IT'S NOT ONLY A s#$5 HOLE, BUT IT'S THE DAMN JOHNNY ON THE SPOT OF S#$% HOLES LOL...yes i'm from PA and it's one too...so is bmt, ORANGE ESPECIALLY, and all of the inbred communities in between.

ANYWAY, i see more teams has fallen off as of Saturday...tisk tisk...

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1594636" timestamp="1416760446"]yep footballer06, you my little ...you know. lol...you responded to my post and you know when your master has summoned you. for all you wanna be grammer teachers, grow up...obviously you can see one letter being left out is a typo. i'm not writing a PCR(patient care report) for my job.

Crosby is a nice place to live and looks like gonna cost you a bet chump. Also, we hire MALE NURSES (as I spit my coffee with the mere image of you wearing candy stripped mouse ears changing a colostomy bag). Is your real name Gaylord Focker?? Also, do ur patients call you Nurse Mighy, Nurse Mouse, or just plain ol' dipsh$t ??? CC TAKEOVER in FULL EFFECT. Tick tock Brenham Tick tock!!!!

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1594636" timestamp="1416760446"]yep footballer06, you my little ...you know. lol...you responded to my post and you know when your master has summoned you. for all you wanna be grammer teachers, grow up...obviously you can see one letter being left out is a typo. i'm not writing a PCR(patient care report) for my job.

Crosby is a nice place to live and looks like gonna cost you a bet chump. Also, we hire MALE NURSES (as I spit my coffee with the mere image of you wearing candy stripped mouse ears changing a colostomy bag). Is your real name Gaylord Focker?? Also, do ur patients call you Nurse Mighy, Nurse Mouse, or just plain ol' dipsh$t ??? CC TAKEOVER in FULL EFFECT. Tick tock Brenham Tick tock!!!!

yeah you would think that...crosby is a meth hole too...look at you for an example...and although nurses make more than your burger flippin gig, i'm not a nurse. i'm a Critical Care Paramedic...i do way more than a nurse son...oh and if i was you, watch yourself my hungry little cat...please, brenham about to run through you like how you get ran through to support your meth habbit lol...ashame you will not be here next week so i can keep going. trolls like you always disappear. even if lamarque lose,i win...all of these cupcakes will be done before the end of rd 4....

yeah you would think that...crosby is a meth hole too...look at you for an example...and although nurses make more than your burger flippin gig, i'm not a nurse. i'm a Critical Care Paramedic...i do way more than a nurse son...oh and if i was you, watch yourself my hungry little cat...please, brenham about to run through you like how you get ran through to support your meth habbit lol...ashame you will not be here next week so i can keep going. trolls like you always disappear. even if lamarque lose,i win...all of these cupcakes will be done before the end of rd 4....

I personally could care less about ur bet about 4 rounds,if lamarque loses u lose,u been on their n&@$ for a few weeks,u can't get off that easy

Do you have to pass an English class or does Urban English count?? Your sentence structure is as atrocious as the Carter you live in LM. Tell me how's Chris Rock these days or have you seen a rabbit?? If you don't get the references then your not as "Gangsta" as you think you IS chump, u know why I call you chump right?? One more thing there Einstein, do I have Hobbitt problem or a Meth Rabbit?? Thanks,Chump