WELL MORE ELMINATIONS LOL

never met him ur right,seems most his post come from mid air imo

nope, because if i break it down on a message board it will be too long. now keep in mind. the wos vs lm, that's just side entertainment. yes i want LM to win. NEVER liked wo-s. my whole agenda is to show how SETX is behind the times in h.s. football and has too much talent to be content with: A)making the playoffs with a watered down system. B)accepting mediocrity from these coaches who THINK as long they make the playoffs, they have a job. C) wanting more for the kids. by more i mean getting them scholarships and chances to play at the next level. that's about the only thing Harrison does really well over the rest of the SETX area.

nope, because if i break it down on a message board it will be too long. now keep in mind. the wos vs lm, that's just side entertainment. yes i want LM to win. NEVER liked wo-s. my whole agenda is to show how SETX is behind the times in h.s. football and has too much talent to be content with: A)making the playoffs with a watered down system. B)accepting mediocrity from these coaches who THINK as long they make the playoffs, they have a job. C) wanting more for the kids. by more i mean getting them scholarships and chances to play at the next level. that's about the only thing Harrison does really well over the rest of the SETX area.

Well A wos has always been proven to make playoffs before it got water down,B- wos family believes every year we are state contenders and the big prize is a sc,C- I can agree always want the kids to level up,but as big as Pam is against wos I believe we put about the same percentages in college

Well A wos has always been proven to make playoffs before it got water down,B- wos family believes every year we are state contenders and the big prize is a sc,C- I can agree always want the kids to level up,but as big as Pam is against wos I believe we put about the same percentages in college

okay i agree with A and C. At what point do you say "why are we not getting past the 3rd or 4th rd??? if the fans believe they can win state every year, and you have the talent, what's holding you back?? i mean this in a serious way. not saying thompson is a bad coach. i do like one thing hooks would say and do...best players on the team will play defense first.

okay i agree with A and C. At what point do you say "why are we not getting past the 3rd or 4th rd??? if the fans believe they can win state every year, and you have the talent, what's holding you back?? i mean this in a serious way. not saying thompson is a bad coach. i do like one thing hooks would say and do...best players on the team will play defense first.

Oh we say it every year why cant we beat such and such which is usually the eventual sc,there is definitely a hump to get over,as far as our d even when hooks was here it was Thompson's defense he did what he wanted anybody from wos knows that

See I wasn't even talking to this dude and he comes at me running his trashy mouth talking down on my city!!!!!! Just keep talking like that, your moms sitting here with me reading this and she isn't pleased!!! Lmfao

momma jokes??really? that's weak. BG now  he wants to get personal. patitan was banned for attacking family. ijs

talk about being butt hurt

That's why he jumped on LM bandwagon in 06! Found out they had a winning record against us! Lmfao I bet your also a Seahawks fan now huh? You should root for your alma matar where your roots are! I'll never switch teams from where I am from! We could go 0-10 I'd still rep my home town! Blue and silver all day everyday!

There you go lil girl, run to daddy! He will protect you! It was a joke loser! You can talk it but not take it I guess! Your some kind of special!

the last poster i spoke about his family made him so angry i got banned...momma jokes are for kids, but i got some for ya, but i prefer to stay on topic..like yo m....it's not even worth it...LOL.

That's why he jumped on LM bandwagon in 06! Found out they had a winning record against us! Lmfao I bet your also a Seahawks fan now huh? You should root for your alma matar where your roots are! I'll never switch teams from where I am from! We could go 0-10 I'd still rep my home town! Blue and silver all day everyday!

hey, shut up. me and and another grown up are talking. now next time, i'm going to have that a$$ in heels making money. matter of fact, go and fix me a sammich and yes SAMMICH. you act like one, i'm gonna treat ya like you my personal little...you know. and hurry up!!!

and FYI Tennesee Titan  fan. if that's the case, i could be a bay city fan, or a brenham fan...hell EVERYBODY OUTSIDE THE TRIANGLE OWNS WOS.