WELL MORE ELMINATIONS LOL

well I'm here as promised. 7 down and a handful more to go.

I guess HJ want a cookie for winning...betting the local burger joint in mayberry jr is having one heck of a sale tonight lol smh..well it was a fun ride, GUARANTEE NEXT WEEK BASKETBALL STARTS FOR HJ...maybe they can return greatness in that sport.

WOS-tick tock...enjoy your week of preparing to be going against a POWERHOUSE LEGEND...next week, basketball starts for the WOS donkeys aka mustanks.

I guess tomorrow, we will have more of the SETX under achievers coming to get some raw crow with skunk pudding.

I guess HJ want a cookie for winning...betting the local burger joint in mayberry jr is having one heck of a sale tonight lol smh..well it was a fun ride, GUARANTEE NEXT WEEK BASKETBALL STARTS FOR HJ...maybe they can return greatness in that sport.

WOS-tick tock...enjoy your week of preparing to be going against a POWERHOUSE LEGEND...next week, basketball starts for the WOS donkeys aka mustanks.

I guess tomorrow, we will have more of the SETX under achievers coming to get some raw crow with skunk pudding.

Well, I guess they all got a little later start to Bball season than your Titans. Btw, since you are all up in Lamarque's jock since you live there, I get to claim Odessa Permian, Westlake and Lake Travis since I've lived there? Is that how we play the bandwagon game?

I thought basketball was supposed to start THIS week for the hawks??? Well, it kind of did. Missing 4 or 5 football players they beat a very good team this afternoon.

Well, I guess they all got a little later start to Bball season than your Titans. Btw, since you are all up in Lamarque's jock since you live there, I get to claim Odessa Permian, Westlake and Lake Travis since I've lived there? Is that how we play the bandwagon game?

there's alot of band wagon fans on here lol

We had 10 SETX coverage teams advance tonight. And I'm predicting four more tomorrow. Lol but yes, this was an embarrassing night. Yes. I'm just so disappointed that I'll have to choose one game to go to next Friday out of the TEN(probably more) possibilities. Or are we just talking about the Golden Triangle again? Lol if so, I'll excuse myself. Because I was pretty pleased with tonight's results.

aaw, thanks for being a good sport about this...i'm having a ball...once the pony boys go down, I might lose my mind lol...oh I like my chances with LM and LG killing off the self pro claimed world beaters of SETX lol :rolleyes: you still have your ace in the hole who I did say probably would get past rd 4 in newton...but hey, I took the bet...no excuses!! :) ;)

aaw, thanks for being a good sport about this...i'm having a ball...once the pony boys go down, I might lose my mind lol...oh I like my chances with LM and LG killing off the self pro claimed world beaters of SETX lol :rolleyes: you still have your ace in the hole who I did say probably would get past rd 4 in newton...but hey, I took the bet...no excuses!! :) ;)

La Grange might get to round 4, but La Marque will not.

yada yada yada....wo-s will be home after next week or by dumb luck, they will not go past 4th rd=mouse wins. glad you can admit the drumming that HJ is about to get lol

I'm picturing a little bald man who is home bound drinking Insure through a straw and watching Captain Kangaroo. Am I close Mighty Mouse? HJ and WOS advance to round 4!

Guys your trying to hard. The threaders author obviously is a pro that's been doing this a long time (self anointing of course). You can't bring in examples like Captain Kangaroo or other corny material. You have to get into this millennium and adapt to this generations smack talk, using references about a guy that was on TV when there were only three channels fuels this above said author. Bring your "A" team, oh nevermind another 80's reference, your "A" game in times like these. Good luck for I shall not be able to engage only monitor this situation. You see I've been put on check and can't respond, I'm thinking fear factor, until formerly asked since if I do then I only allow, above said author, the satisfaction of a victory hence I responded. CC Takeover of the Alamo City. #Buy a Ticket #CodeRed #defend the 21-5A shield. Luv my Coog and my Coogs!!!