WELL MORE ELMINATIONS LOL

So he started routing for them when he moved there! Hes a poser! If he lived in Scarborough he would be just as passionate as a homer could be! Please!

I've lived in Lufkin and was stationed in Abilene and Wichita Falls and root for LP, A-High and WF Rider equally as I do Memorial. 

footballer06, you are really need help, you poor little test tube baby. should i pull the brenham thread as someone schooled you on your poor grammar skills??? yeah, now go and lick some glass...bumblebee, i dumb down to the people in this thread...you want some??

proud dog and i bumped heads in the past, but as he know, if you come to me like you have some sense, i will respond back them same. also proud is partially right. LM lose, welp, i guess my playoff games are done. however, i still will win in the end when all teams are done by rd 4.

pride at impact lol...that name is just too easy...i been living in LM for 10 years and like what i saw in the fans. the pride. how hard the kids work. i have been there not 10 days, 10weeks, or 10 months learn what a bandwagon is and learn to shut your mouth when grown ups are talking. your team must sitting at home...oh wait you are a bandwagon because you pull for the whole area lol.

wos#1- i really don't care if they lose...well i do care somewhat because like anyone else, i want to see my team do well. if they lose, all my children will still be alive, unless wos fans and the sac$ riders plan on eating them after a wos victory lol. i'm still gonna be on the message board. it still won't shut me up, unless WOS advance past rd 3 and 4. so LM losing is going to send me into cardiac arrest?? lol...at the end of the day it's high school football.

I promise if I ever meet you, I'll beat you worse than the stangs beat your kitty cats Friday night! Never met you and wanna slap the piss out of you! Lord have mercy on your kittens Friday night!

ohhh aaw...we have a violent poster who has threaten to do bodily harm to me. please don't hurt me you bad bad man. i still got it roflmao!!...just so this don't get out of hand...i'm too old to fight. get my drift?

I promise if I ever meet you, I'll beat you worse than the stangs beat your kitty cats Friday night! Never met you and wanna slap the piss out of you! Lord have mercy on your kittens Friday night!

You might wanna chill out on the threats, ive banned someone already for that. 

he does not agree with everything smh...grow some thick skin or how about this, DON'T READ OR POST...wow, it really is that simple. you don't like the sandbox, get out lol. oh and thanks for letting it go :rolleyes: . i extend my hand to shake yours (if i was standing in front of you). hey i'm still looking for some wos fans to eat a pregame meal and have some brews...."let me tell ya bout beestt friend...."

he does not agree with everything smh...grow some thick skin or how about this, DON'T READ OR POST...wow, it really is that simple. you don't like the sandbox, get out lol. oh and thanks for letting it go :rolleyes: . i extend my hand to shake yours (if i was standing in front of you). hey i'm still looking for some wos fans to eat a pregame meal and have some brews...."let me tell ya bout beestt friend...."

I would meet u but prolly going to the woodlands and be pretty short on time to get to baytown