Beaumont West Brook 29 Port Arthur Memorial 14/Final

WOSgrad

Honest question here... By far Memorial puts out more D1 talent than any school in the area.. We are talking noone else is even close, including WOS.. Memorial combined three schools, SFA and Lincoln had good years.. Lincoln was always a playoff team. TJ had its moments..  I just cant believe it is a shortage of talent.. I know the staff has been there for a while... My question is, whats the issue?

Honest question here... By far Memorial puts out more D1 talent than any school in the area.. We are talking noone else is even close, including WOS.. Memorial combined three schools, SFA and Lincoln had good years.. Lincoln was always a playoff team. TJ had its moments..  I just cant believe it is a shortage of talent.. I know the staff has been there for a while... My question is, whats the issue?

you really wanna know?

Ill give my honest opinion and if any PAM coach or player reads this be smart enough to know i love ya. I wouldnt spend so much of my time on ya if i didnt care.
Its toughness. Ive waited all year for when a team is running over the Titans a Titans guy.smack an opponent up side the head. What don't want a 15 yarder? Teams get that in two rushes. Send a message though that it wont happen that way tonight and see if an opposing player doesnt slow down a little and avoid a.hit.
The team tried to pump each other up but waving your hands means crap. Do something real. Dont take photos smiling right after games you got blown out in. Prove losing sucks to you.
Players needed to demand to be the man. I want every pam player to watch a sage seay game from this year. Hes not the fastest or strongest but inside the guy is a switch that puts him above everyone else on.the field.
Be football players. Get dirty.
Sorry long and harsh but i say.all of it in hopes it helps more than anything, not to bash